Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    AG5678 is offline Member
    and im not hattin on you Muscleone just checkin the facts

Odin is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DEVLDOG
    i want to hear what his cycles looked like,thats all im interested in,i could care less about all the other nonsense,he's got an angle to make money..good for him.so he's bad mouthing steroids .do you really think there will be a change in the law during our lifetime..i dont.so dont knock him for trying to capitalize on it.lets get what info we can use out of him and then wish him luck in his endevors.

give up the cycles bro..more important the doses
    lmao DEVLDOG we all know where your coming from. Yeah I want to see it too. I wonder how many students in is class do cocain, crack, or meth and will not here as much bad about that. Might sound stupid but I would rather see people in general who are on gear. They look good and its fun seeing big weight go up. All I see these days are little punks on meth and fat corn feed woman. As far as i'm concerned they could pack em' into rail car's for concentration camp's, no lose to anyone! My point at least the people in the 80's who did lots of gear are not in homeless shelters are living off the goverment. I went to the mall the other day and could not even take how horriable people look today. Rec. drugs are the issue not steroids.

bigrthanu is offline Associate Member
    I Agree with the heart arrhythmia, same thing happened to me on my first cycle. Very disturbing fluctuation in heart rate and rythym. Even with a low doseage of 300mgs a week. they did go away a few weeks after cycle tho

SVC
    SVC is offline Associate Member
    This will be my final post and /or response for a while. I have to get some work done so I can save up my next joint replacement

THE FACTS
    1) I was never a PRO bodybuilder. I never earned my pro card because I never entered a pro qualifier due to the injuries which later caused me to pull the rip card and retire from competition.
    2) It was never my intention to "judge" or "bash" current steroid users in the video. I was speaking to high school kids and I was trying to convey how stupid "I" was for acting the way I did when "I" was on and how crazy "some" are today.
    3) Many of the greatest athletes of all time had incredible drive to be the best and later drove themselves into ground. Athletes like Dorian Yates (bi & tri tear), Bo Jackson (hip replacement), Derek Sanderson (both hips replaced).
    4) IF THE SUPPLEMENTS THAT ARE AVAILABLE TODAY WERE AVAILABLE BACK IN 1983 I NEVER WOULD HAVE TAKEN STEROIDS .
    5) WHEN YOU TAKE STEROIDS YOU ARE ALTERING YOUR BODY CHEMISTRY, THINGS "CAN" HAPPEN WHEN YOU DO SO.
    6) When I took 13 different things at once, it was for 6 weeks only. (very small amounts) Every other cycle consisted of 1 androgen, and 2 anabolics.
    7) I ONLY DID THE 200LBS ON THE HELMET EXERCISE FOR 4 WEEKS, THEN I REALIZED IF I MAKE MY NECK BIGGER, MY SHOULDERS WILL LOOK NARROWER.

8) ASK YOURSELF, WHY AM I TAKING JUICE? AM I GOING TO BE A PRO ATHLETE? AM I GOING TO EARN A LIVING FROM IT? IS IT WORTH THE RISK?

BE ANALITICAL, ANALIZE EVERYTHING BEFORE JUMPING INTO "ANYTHING" WITH BOTH FEET.

THINGS THAT MEAN THE WORLD TO YOU TODAY (i.e. Being Jacked) MAY MEAN NOTHING TO YOU TOMORROW... ESPECIALLY IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE 80 WHEN YOU'RE 40...

Kato is offline Member
    SVC, bro good luck! i have had shoulder surgery and my shoulder is crap!

I think ur a warrior to go thru 2 hip replacements and a shoulder replacement(if this is true) and come out lookin the way you do!

shake these haters off bro and good luck!

Ben Lifton is offline Associate Member
    Propaganda is a powerful tool. ...sorry you became a statistic.
    Good Luck and Stay Healthy!

-there was no one hurt or flamed in this thread-

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    good luck

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SVC
    This will be my final post and /or response for a while. I have to get some work done so I can save up my next joint replacement

THE FACTS
    1) I was never a PRO bodybuilder. I never earned my pro card because I never entered a pro qualifier due to the injuries which later caused me to pull the rip card and retire from competition.
    2) It was never my intention to "judge" or "bash" current steroid users in the video. I was speaking to high school kids and I was trying to convey how stupid "I" was for acting the way I did when "I" was on and how crazy "some" are today.
    3) Many of the greatest athletes of all time had incredible drive to be the best and later drove themselves into ground. Athletes like Dorian Yates (bi & tri tear), Bo Jackson (hip replacement), Derek Sanderson (both hips replaced).
    4) IF THE SUPPLEMENTS THAT ARE AVAILABLE TODAY WERE AVAILABLE BACK IN 1983 I NEVER WOULD HAVE TAKEN STEROIDS .
    5) WHEN YOU TAKE STEROIDS YOU ARE ALTERING YOUR BODY CHEMISTRY, THINGS "CAN" HAPPEN WHEN YOU DO SO.
    6) When I took 13 different things at once, it was for 6 weeks only. (very small amounts) Every other cycle consisted of 1 androgen, and 2 anabolics.
    7) I ONLY DID THE 200LBS ON THE HELMET EXERCISE FOR 4 WEEKS, THEN I REALIZED IF I MAKE MY NECK BIGGER, MY SHOULDERS WILL LOOK NARROWER.

8) ASK YOURSELF, WHY AM I TAKING JUICE? AM I GOING TO BE A PRO ATHLETE? AM I GOING TO EARN A LIVING FROM IT? IS IT WORTH THE RISK?

BE ANALITICAL, ANALIZE EVERYTHING BEFORE JUMPING INTO "ANYTHING" WITH BOTH FEET.

THINGS THAT MEAN THE WORLD TO YOU TODAY (i.e. Being Jacked) MAY MEAN NOTHING TO YOU TOMORROW... ESPECIALLY IF YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE 80 WHEN YOU'RE 40...
    Good advice. Best of luck and health to you.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Then why did you do AS? You never competed professionally. You weren't a pro. You just stated so.

Get off your soapbox.

Hypocrite.

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    doses bro..doses...give em up

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Then why did you do AS? You never competed professionally. You weren't a pro. You just stated so.

Get off your soapbox.

Hypocrite.

dr.shred is offline Senior Member

THE FACTS

The video was educational although it only portray's the negative sides of AS when they are abused. Unfornately, it looks like you had the genetics to achieve your goals, but over a longer period of time without juice. I enjoyed the video and wish you the best of luck with whatever you do.

-SHRED

LittleNate is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiac66
    The darkside is truly alcohol, rec.drugs, and cigarettes. Kids get those on any corner, anytime.

well said

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    i don't think we're going to learn anything useful from this guy, except "what not to do". his routines seem to be based on the gym superstitions of 15 years ago, which are even stupider than the gym superstitions today.

he states his "13 injectable" cycle was based on "every different AS using a differnent metabolic pathway" and then he began to describe a ridiculous cycle of garbage (mixing cutters with bulkers etc.). he claims his total dosage was actually rather low, so this probably wasn't the stupidest thing he did.

listen to his "rehab therapy" description b4 you decide to listen to anything he says. he was his own worst enemy.

that being said, i wouldn't wish what happened to him on my worst enemy. get well, i hope your health recovers soon..

He was obviously doing something right.. you don't get a body like that by accident.

Ahh. i just hit 3000

i don't think we're going to learn anything useful from this guy, except "what not to do". his routines seem to be based on the gym superstitions of 15 years ago, which are even stupider than the gym superstitions .
    well bro,pictures dont lie and if that were him in the picture,then he did something right.i dare anybody to compare their pic to his and then tell me he didnt do something right.maybe the old school way wasnt so bad after all.

think about it.guys would train 2-3 hrs straight back in the day.pros today still do this.some 2x each day...these 45min workouts people preach are just excuses if you ask me.sheer laziness

SVC

Get off your soapbox.

Hypocrite.
    Everytime I think I'm out, they pull me back in

When did I ever say I was a pro? I planned on becoming a pro and I believe I could have if I didn't destroy myself. Does everyone on this forum compete? Do they have the potential to become a pro? Structure, genetics... If juice is the only factor that determines whether or not someone becomes a pro there would be around a million guys that look like Arnold did in 74.

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleNate
    well said
    No doubt that is true as well.

The fact that 500,000 people die of lung cancer every year and it's legal blows my mind!!! The government sold it's soul to the tobacco industry...

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by dr.shred
    The video was educational although it only portray's the negative sides of AS when they are abused. Unfornately, it looks like you had the genetics to achieve your goals, but over a longer period of time without juice. I enjoyed the video and wish you the best of luck with whatever you do.

-SHRED
    Thanks Shred. You're shredded to the bone!

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by Kato
    SVC, bro good luck! i have had shoulder surgery and my shoulder is crap!

I think ur a warrior to go thru 2 hip replacements and a shoulder replacement(if this is true) and come out lookin the way you do!

shake these haters off bro and good luck!

Yes, unfortunately everything I've stated is true! Thanks for the props! Your cartoon kicks ass!

Did you have rotator cuff surgery or a replacement?

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by aXe
    Good advice. Best of luck and health to you.
    Thanks aXe!

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by Muscleone
    First of all your video was very educational and I am sorry for what has happened to your health. There are a lot of closed minded and cold people in this world as you have seen on this forum. Hopefully you ignore negativity. I don't critisize or judge anything you have done concerning your use of steroids or your training. I'm 41 years old and I too have had injuries from the use of steroids over the years although not nearly as bad as yours. When you were in your prime using steroids everything back then was more is better like you said. Everybody trained each body part twice a week several hours a day. Yes, you went to extremes with your training but anybody that wants to be his best usually does. Young people today have more resources to do research on steroids. Something we didn't have in our 20's. Hopefully with your video and seminars you can make young people aware of the mistakes you made and they can learn from them. Hopefully something good can come from your misfortune. I respect your courage and honesty and wish you the best.

Thanks Muscleone, I appreciate that! well said!

QUOTE=SVC]My heart rate has never been the same since the first time I used steroids. I now have arrhythmia which is sporadic (heart races then slows down) and my resting pulse is now 85, prior to cycling it was 60.

All you guys are a lot more knowledgeable than I was 20 years ago. I didn't have the resources you do. 20 years ago everyone thought MORE was better. Most guys including me trained at least 3 hours per day 6 days per week. PUSH - LEGS - PULL (each twice a week) Mon & Thur (chest, shoulders & tris) Tues & Fri (legs) Wed & Sat (back & bis). It wasn't until the early 90's that Mike Mentzer brought to light the fact that more isn't better... and most started training 3 times per week.

20 years ago there were guys in the gym injecting 10cc's of TE at a time (2000 mg) and taking 5 A50's per day, so I thought I was doing things in moderation. As I mentioned before my SGOT's never went over 50. Speaking of SGOT's, best discovery since the wheel, MILK THISTLE EXTRACT (silymarin), regenerates your liver. It can be found at Walmart, 180 capsules - $10. If you insist on cycling I would highly recommend it!
    [/QUOTE]

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    well bro,pictures dont lie and if that were him in the picture,then he did something right.i dare anybody to compare their pic to his and then tell me he didnt do something right.maybe the old school way wasnt so bad after all.

think about it.guys would train 2-3 hrs straight back in the day.pros today still do this.some 2x each day...these 45min workouts people preach are just excuses if you ask me.sheer laziness
    i totally agree with you man i think overtraining is a crock of shlt no such thing in my book

Duma is offline Associate Member
    great thread -

a guy with great genetics who is obviously willing to take far greater risks with his health than i am can look great on almost any program. listening to his "200lb" neck press stories makes me dis-inclined to hire him as my personal trainer.
    I totally agree with you. How true huh!?

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    For the record Flex Wheelers kidney problems are GENETIC so don't come blaming AAS for that. Why I take steriods and not planning to compete? I want to be the best, I want small, weak, fat asses look at me with envy, I want chicks to get wet just looking at me on the beach, a want to turn heads. Simple really.

I wish you all the best in the future.

Decakur is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    For the record Flex Wheelers kidney problems are GENETIC so don't come blaming AAS for that. Why I take steriods and not planning to compete? I want to be the best, I want small, weak, fat asses look at me with envy, I want chicks to get wet just looking at me on the beach, a want to turn heads. Simple really.

**** yeah man..

SVC
    I totally agree with you. How true huh!?
    I'm not the same guy I was 20 years ago... I've learned from my mistakes.

Maybe some of you wouldn't want to hire me but many of the top athletes in the world do...

Let's see if you guys can grasp this ONCE & FOR ALL...

I DID THE NECK RAISES WITH 200 LBS FOR 4 WEEKS ONLY. DID THE NECK RAISES SCREW UP MY HIPS, SHOULDER, & BACK?

IF I WASN'T ON JUICE I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BENCH 500LBS & SQUAT 700 LBS FOR REPS.

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g

If you land one of those chicks on the beach... will you be able to stand at attention or will you be packing a wet noodle & 2 raisons?

If you land one of those chicks on the beach... will you be able to stand at attention or will you be packing a wet noodle & 2 raisons?
    Ya your nuts will shrink...but they come back after PCT. If we need a little help getting it up...there's cialis or viagra.

SVC
    Ya your nuts will shrink...but they come back after PCT. If we need a little help getting it up...there's cialis or viagra.
    Oh, so it's OK to take more stuff like Viagra at $10 a tab so you can get it up? What would an alien from another planet think about the way some humans reason???

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Oh come off it. Now you sound like the rest of the sheep. I guess you haven't heard of proper PCT to get your natural test levels going? Haven't heard of HCG to keep your testicles from shrinking? You're just using common steroid scare tactics. Try again!!!

What would an alien from another planet think about the way some humans reason???
    They would think you're silly and you REALLY don't know as much about AS as you think you do. That could explain why you had such a bad experience with it. It sounds like you know just as little now as you knew back then.

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    They would think you're silly and you REALLY don't know as much about AS as you think you do. That could explain why you had such a bad experience with it. It sounds like you know just as little now as you knew back then.

I guess I'm just not as dialed in as you are Carlos. Who are you? What have you ever accomplished? Just curious???

Decakur is offline Junior Member
    I guess I'm just not as dialed in as you are Carlos. Who are you? What have you ever accomplished? Just curious???
    I guess first and second place in a Bodybuilding contest..

HERES A PM THE DUDE SENT ME BELOW

THE "13" CYCLE I DID BACK IN 1985 FOR 6 WEEKS

1) 1cc test enanthate
    2) 1 cc winstrol v per week
    3) 1/2 cc deca (100 mg)
    4) 1 cc equipoise
    5) 4 (2.5) anavar
    6) 1 cc bolasterone
    7) 1 cc finaject
    8) 1 clomid
    9) 1 cc hcg
    10) 2iu crescormin (5 on 1 off)
    11) 1 (10mg) nolva
    12) 3 triacana
    13) 1 cc primo depot

I never took recreational drugs. When I stated that I took pain killers
    to get through some workouts I was referring to over the counter
    anti-inflammatories (i.e. ADVIL).

I cycled 6 weeks on 6 weeks off then when the competition season was
    over I went totally off from June to January to completely clean out my
    receptor sites.

This is the last time I'm responding to you or any other message board
    members so savor the flavor. Post my response if you'd like.

Good luck in the future!

TG

I just started competing. I qualified for nationals at my first show. Nothing to brag about

...yet.

I'm just getting started.

I'm not the same guy I was 20 years ago... I've learned from my mistakes.

Maybe some of you wouldn't want to hire me but many of the top athletes in the world do...

Let's see if you guys can grasp this ONCE & FOR ALL...

I DID THE NECK RAISES WITH 200 LBS FOR 4 WEEKS ONLY. DID THE NECK RAISES SCREW UP MY HIPS, SHOULDER, & BACK?

IF I WASN'T ON JUICE I WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN ABLE TO BENCH 500LBS & SQUAT 700 LBS FOR REPS.
    Point and counter point. This is getting stale. We all have differences of opinions and it's going in circles.

It was all choices my friend. Choices. So blame AS if you want to. The fact still remains that your "creative" workouts was your choice. You went extreme and it back fired. I'm sorry your body gave out on you. Your sides are more correlated to extreme workouts versus the actual use of AS. Yes the two (AS and heavier workouts) would seem to be inclusive...the truth is they are not. If you didn't try to push the envelope with your weight routine...would this have happened? Probably not. It seems like your extreme personality was the culprit...not AS. BTW stop showing pro bb'ers who are hurt. We all know they are excessive in their use and none of us do 1/4 of the gear they do. It's not comparing apples to apples.

Regardless, you did AS for your reasons...others do it for their own. The preaching has to stop. Not everyone taking AS is going to get bad results. AS use has been going on for years...please do not apply your hardships against the general population of AS users. Some may get sides...some may not. Taking AS has nothing to do with being a pro or making money from it. By your measure I cannot drive a Porsche 911GT2 because I'm not a race car driver. Same idea. It is nonsensical. It's all about you using your hardships for your own gain. Plain and simple.

It's been "fun" retorting back and forth...but I find this exhausting. Ciao.

Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 12-20-2004 at 11:56 AM.

HERES A PM THE DUDE SENT ME BELOW

THE "13" CYCLE I DID BACK IN 1985 FOR 6 WEEKS

1) 1cc test enanthate
    2) 1 cc winstrol v per week
    3) 1/2 cc deca (100 mg)
    4) 1 cc equipoise
    5) 4 (2.5) anavar
    6) 1 cc bolasterone
    7) 1 cc finaject
    8) 1 clomid
    9) 1 cc hcg
    10) 2iu crescormin (5 on 1 off)
    11) 1 (10mg) nolva
    12) 3 triacana
    13) 1 cc primo depot
    With that cycle I can't tell what he was trying to achieve. Can't tell if he's cutting or bulking??? To many different ester with to many different effects on the body. The more you add to a cycle the more chances there are for side effects. With so many esters, how can you tell which are giving you sides and how to treat it.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I just started competing. I qualified for nationals at my first show. Nothing to brag about

...yet.

I'm just getting started.
    FVCKING OWNED!!!!

Haha good job bro!!!

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Thread Information