Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101116 ... LastLast
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by SVC
    Yes, I actually am a bodybuilding judge now and have been for a long time. The point was; he is on juice and he doesn't "look" like he's on juice. Judging by the back lat spread shot I would think he weighs around 140.
    These are his pics. Natty, 1 cycle. I'm sure you could do the same Narkissos pics: 2004-2005
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 12-20-2004 at 12:52 PM.

SVC
    SVC is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by inevitable
    Agreed.
    If someone is going to use juice no matter what:

1) take Milk Thistle (silymarin) all the way through your cycle (regenerates your liver).
    2) take HCG all the way through your cycle.
    3) 20 mgs of Nolva per day - 10mg then 10mg
    4) get off between cycles to allow your body to normalize itself and clean out your receptor sites.
    5) Drink tons of distilled water
    6) Avoid toxic orals like A50, Halo, & D-bol (orals are broken down immediately - inj's are broken down more slowly - less strain on your liver - and much more utilization
    7) Take 1 androgen & 2 anabolics. Start with the androgen and then add the anabolics one at a time weeks later
    8) More isn't better, you'll become a toxic waste dump
    9) train each body part once a week
    10) train abs & calves every day (all red muscle fiber) at the end of your workout

Decakur is offline Junior Member
    bro why take hcg every day through the whole cycle?
    20mg sounds alot, 10mg sounds more ok..

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

1) take Milk Thistle (silymarin) all the way through your cycle (regenerates your liver).
    4) get off between cycles to allow your body to normalize itself and clean out your receptor sites.
    6) Avoid toxic orals like A50, Halo, & D-bol (orals are broken down immediately - inj's are broken down more slowly - less strain on your liver - and much more utilization
    7) Take 1 androgen & 2 anabolics. Start with the androgen and then add the anabolics one at a time weeks later
    10) train abs & calves every day (all red muscle fiber) at the end of your workout
    I would still hope you can respect this board enough to pass it along if someone is determind to use AS. Please help them either way they go k.

I can tell you right now...you're going to get picked apart on some of these (2,3,5,6,7)

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I can tell you right now...you're going to get picked apart on some of these (2,3,5,6,7)
    Please explain...

Please explain...
    2. HCG shouldn't be used until mid to end of cycle where atrophy appears.
    3. Ndex is an individual thing. Some people like runing arimidex . Some people don't need 20mg ED.
    5. Distilled water can take minerals out of your body.
    6. Avoid versus moderation. Orals are okay if taken in moderation.
    7. Too old school.

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by Decakur
    bro why take hcg every day through the whole cycle?
    20mg sounds alot, 10mg sounds more ok..
    Because then your natural test never shuts down and the nolva prevents aromatization, the half life of nolva is extremely short, if you take 10, take it mid day.

inevitable is offline Member
    Please explain...
    opinions....

like i don't agree with taking hcg everday of my cycle.. i take it the last 5 weeks.

and the nolva prevents aromatization,
    No it does not. Nolva stops estrogen from binding to the breast receptors. Arimidex stop aromatization.

i still can not figure out why a man should take hcg ED.
    it ****ing gives you BT if your unlucky..

SVC
    2. HCG shouldn't be used until mid to end of cycle where atrophy appears.
    3. Ndex is an individual thing. Some people like runing arimidex . Some people don't need 20mg ED.
    5. Distilled water can take minerals out of your body.
    6. Avoid versus moderation. Orals are okay if taken in moderation.
    7. Too old school.
    If you don't take HCG, once you body spots any extra test in stops making it. If you take HCG it never stops making it.

Arimidex does the same

That is the oldest falicy in the world. Distilled water leaches out INORGANIC MINERALS & METALS not "ORGANIC MINERALS" distilled water is the cleanest, purest water you can drink. Trust me, research it.

TOXIC ORALS make many, many people sick. They make them nausious so they're unable too eat enough to grow. They also make your SGOTs shoot to the moon. I'M REALLY SURPRISED YOU THINK THEY'RE OK

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    He's 5'6" 200 in the back lat spread shot? Doesn't look it...
    Just because...

Here's a recent pic

1month after my last contest

I haven't jumped down your throat for your stupidity...if that makes me dime and change..so be it

BTW i'm 22... Conversationally speaking, i don't think you've yet to show maturity expected of your years for me to have commented in this thread previously.Still..your 'dime and change' jab did rile me vaguely.

So i'll comment.I find you..your stupidity..your comments...your very being here offensive... to any right-thinking bodybuilding enthusiast.

~Narkissos

If you don't take HCG , once you body spots any extra test in stops making it. If you take HCG it never stops making it.

Arimidex does the same

That is the oldest falicy in the world. Distilled water leaches out INORGANIC MINERALS & METALS not "ORGANIC MINERALS" distilled water is the cleanest, purest water you can drink. Trust me, research it.

TOXIC ORALS make many, many people sick. They make them nausious so they're unable too eat enough to grow. They also make your SGOTs shoot to the moon. I'M REALLY SURPRISED YOU THINK THEY'RE OK
    We're going to have to agree to disagree then.

Are you on juice? What are you a buck & change, keep the change?
    Proves my hypocrite comment.

Narkissos pics: 2004-2005

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    minerals=inorganic material.

I have a feeling this is going to get ugly, SVC dosent seem to know half of what he preeches.

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Just because...

Here's a recent pic

1month after my last contest

I haven't jumped down your throat for your stupidity...if that makes me dime and change..so be it

BTW i'm 22... Conversationally speaking, i don't think you've yet to show maturity expected of your years for me to have commented in this thread previously.Still..your 'dime and change' jab did rile me vaguely.

So i'll comment.I find you..your stupidity..your comments...your very being here offensive... to any right-thinking bodybuilding enthusiast.

~Narkissos

I was just joshing bro. I hope I didn't hurt your feeling too much... So just so we're clear, you can bust my cubes 6 ways to Sunday, but because I thought you didn't look like you were on juice in that first back lat spread shot you're pissed. You've got some thin skin bro (pun intended )

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba

I have a feeling this is going to get ugly, SVC dosent seem to know half of what he preeches.
    Looks like Billy Ba can't spell either...

Quote Originally Posted by billy_ba

You mean like arimidex making your body produce test?

If you don't take HCG , once you body spots any extra test in stops making it. If you take HCG it never stops making it.

Arimidex does the same

So now we're getting defensive and picking on the little things?

If you don't take HCG, once you body spots any extra test in stops making it. If you take HCG it never stops making it.
    and thats the truth?!? anybody?

SVC did you ever have any problems with your dick or balls?

Judging by the back lat spread shot I would think he weighs around 140.
    The avator in question is a pic of me competing as a Junior...2 years ago

Anyhow...before this response de-generates into a personal attack as yours has...i'll end it

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    Dude I have 3 years of college chemistry under my belt including organic chem 1 and 2 so Trust me I can spell. I made a mistake typing fast, big f'ing deal. Your just mad because everyone here is proving your bs to be exactly what it is.....B.S

maybe you should actually research what you are talking about because you look like an idiot when all of us keep proving you wrong. Some of us are actually smart and maybe if you took the time to educate yourself, you wouldnt have had such a bad experience being addicted to steroids .

SVC most of us in this thread has treated you with respect, I ask that you please do the same.

inevitable is offline Member
    i think svc is just getting pissed cuz to his surprise we kno wat we are talkin about..

Just because SVC made all those mistakes when he started AS doesnt mean everyone else is going to. ANd the main reason for that is because of this board and the people on it that he chooses to disrespect.

Sta11ion is offline Member
    I am glad that you are telling the truth on this board, I can understand why your seminar is so negative towards AS especially SINCE YOU are talking to teenagers which is good. These kids at a young age don't understand the total effect until they get older.... IF you what some advice for your seminar I would put more information about what it would do at a young age. Such as sexual DYSFUNCTION, how it would effect there height (plates), acne, hair loss, grow body hair on there backs, deeper voice for women etc. Show pictures of this. Things that would AFFECT them now at a young age they don't think of stuff later in THEIR lives. By you showing how you looked before will maybe in courage them to try a little know. Kids today are into vanity, they don't care about when they get older only physical things, they already started to change cigarette cartons, on the CARTON THEY say it increases wrinkles, yellowish skin teeth etc. I know already four young adults who stopped just because they saw the pictures on the carton. They did not even care about the pic of the heart or lungs.....Anyway it would be great for you to contribute to this forum, I know you are against AS but with the knowledge you know now and with guidance from a HRT doctor it would benefit you life style. But I UNDERSTAND and respect why you would not choose this route. I am glad thou that someone is doing something for youths of today. Good luck on your ventures.

If you take HCG it never stops making it.
    I call BS on that

Long-term HCG administration leads to testosterone suppression...

Wish i had Big K.l.g.'s 2003 nursing handbook

http://www.emea.eu.int/humandocs/ PD.../297998en6.pdf
    For pituitary down regulation, chronic administration of these agonists results in a desensitisation(down regulation) of pituitary receptors and inhibition of gonadotropin and sex steroid secretionleading to a selective medical hypophysectomy and a so-called chemical castration.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...t_uids=8311515
    http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/con...ract/62/6/1184
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 12-20-2004 at 02:15 PM.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    i don't think we're going to learn anything useful from this guy, except "what not to do". his routines seem to be based on the gym superstitions of 15 years ago, which are even stupider than the gym superstitions today.

he states his "13 injectable" cycle was based on "every different AS using a differnent metabolic pathway" and then he began to describe a ridiculous cycle of garbage (mixing cutters with bulkers etc.). he claims his total dosage was actually rather low, so this probably wasn't the stupidest thing he did.

listen to his "rehab therapy" description b4 you decide to listen to anything he says. he was his own worst enemy.

that being said, i wouldn't wish what happened to him on my worst enemy. get well, i hope your health recovers soon..
    Yea but he's not the first nor will he be the last to sustain injuries, or make mistakes mixing bulkers with cutters. Cutters really should be left out of all our cycles because his injuries are actually classic and common of cutters like Winny and EQ. He also went from like 175 to 225 after just 2 cycles, he obviously had too much development in a short period of time which had everything to do with all his troubles and why it also shrunk away so fast. The reality is, these days, most of us are doing our training while on steroids completely wrong. If you want to grow really fast, you need to really start accellerating how heavy you are lifting weights. I think most of us that only gain up 10-15 lbs in a cycle are gaining so little because we are not realizing how fast your muscles will adapt to really heavier weights. LIke push yourself to exhaustion at 5 reps... after a few days your muscles will adapt so quickly that you can increase these same weights to 8 to 10 reps, but this very rapid progress in strength also brings a serious risk in that your ligaments, tendons, bones, bursal sacks, etc are just not ready to handle the increased weight. Reality is, only the bulky parts of your muscle improve while on steroids. The steroids do nothing to increase strength of your bones, joints, tendons, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Decakur
    and thats the truth?!? anybody?

SVC did you ever have any problems with your dick or balls?
    No it is not. HCG acts like LH in the male body. Exogenous testosterone stops LH and FSH production, however HCG also causes i negative feed-back loop so using it during i cycle is pointless, it like using clomid while you're on cycle, the actions of the clomid is totally cancelled out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Yea but he's not the first nor will he be the last to sustain injuries, or make mistakes mixing bulkers with cutters. Cutters really should be left out of all our cycles because his injuries are actually classic and common of cutters like Winny and EQ. He also went from like 175 to 225 after just 2 cycles, he obviously had too much development in a short period of time which had everything to do with all his troubles and why it also shrunk away so fast. The reality is, these days, most of us are doing our training while on steroids completely wrong. If you want to grow really fast, you need to really start accellerating how heavy you are lifting weights. I think most of us that only gain up 10-15 lbs in a cycle are gaining so little because we are not realizing how fast your muscles will adapt to really heavier weights. LIke push yourself to exhaustion at 5 reps... after a few days your muscles will adapt so quickly that you can increase these same weights to 8 to 10 reps, but this very rapid progress in strength also brings a serious risk in that your ligaments, tendons, bones, bursal sacks, etc are just not ready to handle the increased weight. Reality is, only the bulky parts of your muscle improve while on steroids. The steroids do nothing to increase strength of your bones, joints, tendons, etc.
    I've seen you post some croc sh!t before but this one takes the cake.

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Wow, you almost quote the text book and also backed up with very good base of common knowledge but say something people dont want to hear and you get this.

Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g

Sta11ion is offline Member
    **** I have work to do but this is just to funny to leave.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Wow, you almost quote the text book and also backed up with very good base of common knowledge but say something people dont want to hear and you get this.

SVC
    You mean like arimidex making your body produce test?
    No, I was saying arimidex is the same as Nolvadex .

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by Sta11ion
    **** I have work to do but this is just to funny to leave.
    I heard that! You're right!

No, I was saying arimidex is the same as Nolvadex.
    Ummm...it's not. One stops estrogen from binding to receptors...the other stops aromatization.

Anyone else feel that this thread is going in circles...over and over again!? Talk about being inefficient with time management.

No, I was saying arimidex is the same as Nolvadex.
    What?! Anastrozole (Aremidex) is an aromatise inhibitor, Tamoxifen Citrate (Nolvadex ) is a S.E.R.M. What are you trying to say?

SVC
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    I call BS on that

Long-term HCG administration leads to testosterone suppression...

Wish i had Big K.l.g.'s 2003 nursing handbook

http://www.emea.eu.int/humandocs/ PD.../297998en6.pdf

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/q...t_uids=8311515
    http://jcem.endojournals.org/cgi/con...ract/62/6/1184

Hey, it worked for me. My testicles never atrophied ever and you saw how I responded after just a few cycles... Many of the guys I used to train with had all of their metabolic pathways disrupted and now they have to wear patches for life. They never used HCG while cycling just after their cycles. My natural test production is fine to this day. Think there's a correlation?

Thread Information