carved.in.stone is offline Junior Member

Why test for first cycle?

Before any1 starts too get pissed at me I am not knocking the advice of any1 on this sight. I myself am not even near ready for my first cycle yet got to keep losing weight and then build natural for quite a while yet with a proper diet.

But every1 seems to say test for first cycle because mainly from what I ve seen first cycle gives you the greater gains so you want a stronger compound. But in the user ratings on steroid .com this site it rates the gains as very difficult to keep. Would nt it make more sense to use something that causes less bloating and water retention to keep more when cycle finnished?
    Last edited by carved.in.stone; 06-20-2006 at 06:52 AM.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Quote Originally Posted by carved.in.stone
    Before any1 starts too get pissed at me I am not knocking the advice of any1 on this sight. I myself am not even near ready for my first cycle yet got to keep losing weight and then build natural for quite a while yet with a proper diet.

But every1 seems to say test for first cycle because mainly from what I ve seen first cycle gives you the greater gains so what want a stronger compound. But in the user ratings on steroid.com this site it rates the gains as very difficult to keep. Would nt it make more sense to use something that causes less bloating and water retention to keep more when cycle finnished?

First, what you keep after a cycle depends mostly on how you come off the cycle and how you keep training and eating after the cycle, Not just what gear you use.
    Second, Test is suggested for your first cycle because it should become the BASE for almost every cycle you do in the future.

So the reason for it alone for the first is basically so that YOU can learn exactly how your body reacts to ONE compound at a time so that you have better control over the effects of that compound. You are becoming a scientist of your body when you start using AAS. If you go about it sloppy, then you will get sloppy results.
    Once you learn how , say Test E is with your body, then you can build off that knowledge for future cycles by adding one compound since you alreayd know what Test E did to you, you can better gauge how say, Deca effects your body. This way you build a knowledge base for each compound adn wether or not you wan tto use them again will be based on your individual results,

IF you start a cycle with several compounds or even a multi-ester Test, you will have NO idea what is causing great gains, mild gains, or terrible side effects. Therefore you wouldnt' know what to drop or keep for future cycles

Any side effects with just a TEST cyle can be easily controlled with anchillaries and proper diet and water intake! Some tests have less sides than others if you are willing to do more injections in your first cycle.

Hope this helps!

______
    SMAN

expained well, thanks swan.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    expained well, thanks swan.
    I have been an ugly duckling, but never a SWAN......lolol

_____
    SMAN

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Once again SMAN tells it like it is

Besides those profile charts youre talking about are way outdated and inaccurrate

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    First, what you keep after a cycle depends mostly on how you come off the cycle and how you keep training and eating after the cycle, Not just what gear you use.
    Second, Test is suggested for your first cycle because it should become the BASE for almost every cycle you do in the future.

So the reason for it alone for the first is basically so that YOU can learn exactly how your body reacts to ONE compound at a time so that you have better control over the effects of that compound. You are becoming a scientist of your body when you start using AAS. If you go about it sloppy, then you will get sloppy results.
    Once you learn how , say Test E is with your body, then you can build off that knowledge for future cycles by adding one compound since you alreayd know what Test E did to you, you can better gauge how say, Deca effects your body. This way you build a knowledge base for each compound adn wether or not you wan tto use them again will be based on your individual results,

IF you start a cycle with several compounds or even a multi-ester Test, you will have NO idea what is causing great gains, mild gains, or terrible side effects. Therefore you wouldnt' know what to drop or keep for future cycles

Any side effects with just a TEST cyle can be easily controlled with anchillaries and proper diet and water intake! Some tests have less sides than others if you are willing to do more injections in your first cycle.

Hope this helps!

______
    SMAN
    ditto!

That said i was wondering if a tbol only cycle would be good for someone experienced in training (busting his ass 4 times a week, and knowing what works for him) diet and who's been liftin for 3 years seriosusly....just a thought.......

_____
    SMAN

_____
    SMAN

lol, Just read what i tyed sorry sman

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    those ratin systems arent always accurate...it says how keepable the gains are ehhh i think that depends a lot on the individual...test for a first cycle because as sman said it will probably be used as a base in MOST of your cycles...it is an awesome "tool" to build muscle and many compounds run alone can cause complications for some if not run with test..so why complicate your first cycle? nothin wrong with a little jumpstart in your first cycle though imho with a mild oral

Ufa
    Ufa is offline Anabolic Member

But every1 seems to say test for first cycle because mainly from what I ve seen first cycle gives you the greater gains so you want a stronger compound. But in the user ratings on steroid.com this site it rates the gains as very difficult to keep. Would nt it make more sense to use something that causes less bloating and water retention to keep more when cycle finnished?
    because it's etched in stone. Maybe if you shop for an answer long enough you will find one that you like. But, you can say WE told you so.

ditto once again!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO what drugs to use in a first cycle, or any cycle, depends what your goals are, and what type of side-effects you are prone to or want to avoid.

For-example If someone are acne-prone, and highly value hes skin, Test could be some of the worst options out there. Its all goal-orientaded.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member

Hope this helps!

______
    SMAN
    Great post, couldn't have said it better myself!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    also test makes u horny.. thats why i would suggest it! LOL

Anabolios is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vitor
    IMO what drugs to use in a first cycle, or any cycle, depends what your goals are, and what type of side-effects you are prone to or want to avoid.

For-example If someone are acne-prone, and highly value hes skin, Test could be some of the worst options out there. Its all goal-orientaded.
    yeah holla i agree...what if someone never wants to use test? then theyll never have a first cycle? noo wayyyyyyy other compounds are suitable just know what youre getting into first

valcon is offline Associate Member
    that was cool sman, i got a lot out of that...... 'valcon'

Liftnainez is offline Banned

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by vitor

With you on that.. defintley agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Ufa
    because it's etched in stone. Maybe if you shop for an answer long enough you will find one that you like. But, you can say WE told you so.

It has nothing to do with shopping with an answer i like it was something i did nt know the reasoning behind which is why I ve asked, dont know why you have taken offense at it, just did nt understand why. Besides sman explained it well. Maybe I ve miss understood your post.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    also test makes u horny.. thats why i would suggest it! LOL
    good reason......i knew i forgot something

Thread Information