Decakur is offline Junior Member

Hey!! CHECK THIS GUY OUT!!(movie)

t-money is offline Member
    Holy $#!+

T

Aboot is offline Banned

kafabe is offline Junior Member

always afew of those guys

I am not knocking the guy by no means, but I do not believe he is telling the whole story here. i know guys that juiced from the time they were 22 to they were 48 and now he is 53 and still in great health and looks like he is about 38. But he did take time off and do pct after all cycles and did not go nuts injecting everything in site. Most guys like on the video usually have some type of painkiller addiction on top of the gear and it is a number of factors that gave him those results not just the gear. Just my observation.

JdFlex is offline Senior Member
    Makes you think.

i think its great that the guy is sharing his experiece. However, I think the reason why lectures like this are not effective in the most part is because they always (for obvious reasons) select in individual with an extreme situation that prevents audience members from relating with the individual. For example, who have you ever read on this board is doing 13 injectables at once, as this man claimed he did.
    Dont get me wrong, many of his points are valid, but the more we know with science, the better we are able to do this safely. I do agree with him about the GH/slin guts, those are very aesthetically unpleaseing.

Back to the basic rule that applies to everything......anything in excess can be detrimental

Odin is offline Member
    This guy's story is totally messed up, 1. 3 cycles would not have made that big of a jump from the last natural picure to the other one unless they were really long cycles. Second my joint's feel better than ever while I'm on because of water retention? How the hell could he be having so many problems. Steroids do nothing to dull pain at all unless you consider the anti-inflamitory effect which would help heal if anything. Hell, i would not be supprised if that were his twin brother who did get jacked up, and he needed some money for his drinking habit so he spruced up this F*cked up story for a bottle of cheap wine

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    13 diffrent **** at one time?

This guy talks about all this pain and still working out hard??????

I agree that he probably had a serious addiction to pain killers. 13 injectables at once??? Hell, I have trouble getting 3 or 4? Is there even 13 that can be bought???

dr.shred is offline Senior Member
    wow really makes you think doesn't it

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Plain and simple...the guy wasn't smart. 13 compounds at once!? How much of each compound? How long did he run 17aa orals for? Did he ever do a PCT? How long did he cycle for? Ever take proper amounts of time off. Too many variables.

Doing neck raises with 200 pounds!? Steroids didn't hurt him...his own stupidity did!!!

I hate how stupid people play the victim.

If anyone wants to vent...here ya go.
    [email protected]
    Last edited by Money Boss Hustla; 12-16-2004 at 12:39 PM.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    He was fvcking swole

hill8985 is offline Associate Member
    This video only makes me more appreciative of the resources we have today, like being able to share info and talk on boards like this. Makes you wonder how many things like this could have been avoided.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Plain and simple...the guy wasn't smart. 13 compounds at once!? How much of each compound? How long did he run 17aa orals for? Did he ever do a PCT? How long did he cycle for? Ever take proper amounts of time off. Too many variables.

Doing neck raises with 200 pounds!? Steroids didn't hurt him...his own stupidity did!!!

I hate how stupid people play the victim.

If anyone wants to vent...here ya go.
    [email protected]

I agree MBH he was a jack A$$. But he was big. LOL

imann is offline Member
    Talk about skrinkage..lol

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    im still in shock about how good that guy looked

bmwrob is offline Member
    20 years ago there wern't resources like this board to educate ourselves with. Everything in moderation.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    im still in shock about how good that guy looked
    And how crappy he looked afterwards. I have seen Dorain and Lee Haney and they are still pretty big. Not as big as before, but still big.

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

wow

All I can say is wow. that is one extreme of the juice game. He makes 1 or 2 good points the rest of his issues from juice was self inflicted due to his own stupidity. 13 injectables....geez

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    I amost stopped watching after his 200 pound neck raise story with a helmet . I knew after hearing that example, the rest of his story would be filled with harmful things he did later, like 13 compounds at once.
    Last edited by aXe; 12-19-2004 at 03:11 PM.

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

check out this dudes homepage

check this out! this guy is a total tool. He is selling his own "diet program" and nutritional suppliments. As well as "composing" bodybuilders posing music!!! (for a fee of course)

http://www.professionaldiets.com/index_html.htm
    http://www.tganci.com/index_html2c.htm

what a jackass. He is making money off of people that are doing what he said not to.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    That was interesting... he's a dummy but interesting

That guy was an idiot. Its people like him that give steroids a bad name in the media. 200lb neck raises, thats just awesome. i think ill go to the gym right now and give that one a try. Or maybe ill just let a truck run headfirst into the top of my head. same effect either way.

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I agree with what he said about Arnold looking so good. The guys today just don't look that good because their organs are too big and their stomachs are distended. Look at a pic one arnold in his prime. That was the perfect human specimen. JMHO

KGBnine is offline Anabolic Member
    his first ad says he works out 3x per week, second says 2x per week. Seems inconsistent
    Last edited by aXe; 12-16-2004 at 08:17 PM.

its good to take it in consideration but we all need to realize that most definatelly he was nt on a cycle that was well planned out. i mean come on, thirteen injectables so say? thats proposterous. second of all the knowledge known now compaired to the knowledge form the past has chaned drastically. why do you think the market for steroids is at an alltime high? because the companies want kids falling over and dying, heart attacks at 25? No, thats why they spend tens of millions of dollars researching EVERYTHING about the drugs being made so that the human being can get the most out of it while having the least amount of problems, being both long term and short term. I mean i feel for the guy and all, i bet he had a really tough life of self-conciousness and shame to where he felt the only way to fit in was to use AAS but in all reality people need to realize that most definatelly this was an organized public speaking brought to you by some company against steroids and what there about and hired him and their posterboy. I dont mean to sound like a bigot but i personally feel that if the research done by a potential AAS user is sought out in the right manner, and designs a well-processed cycle that has been critiqued by many who have already used the drugs before, hence this board, then a person will be able to have a cycle that is the safest for him or her and also be able to keep the gains along with minimizing the side effects both long term and short term.

poppapump58 is offline Member
    I believe in doing everything in moderation. 13 injectibles at once, no wonder he was fukt.

SVC
    SVC is offline Associate Member

I'm the guy in the video

I'm not trying to judge, bash or preach to adults over the age of 23 that are able to make a rational decision. I'm trying to communicate to kids that don't realize if they cycle before the age of 23, they can't grow any taller because their growth plates stabilize and also show them the possible repercussions of abuse.

Nearly half a million middle- and high-schoolers admit to at least trying anabolic steroids , according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse.

I once shared the same opinions many of you do. Once the juice was totally out of my system, I could see more clearly... When I did the cycle with 13 steroids at the same time it was for 8 weeks. I always went off for 6 months out of the year, from June to January. I NEVER DID MORE THAN 200 MGS. OF TEST PER WEEK. I never did anadrol 50 or any toxic orals either. My SGOTS never went over 50. I was doing small amounts of many. My cycles were mild compared to what others were and are doing. Especially compared to the original reference guide THE UNDERGROUND STEROID HANDBOOK, author Dan Duchaine died at 48. I NEVER ABUSED PAIN KILLERS & I STILL DON'T TAKE THEM.

Do you guys think it's normal that some shoot 50cc's of synthol, just so they can walk around with big arms, with no intention of ever competing?

Do you think the early death and health problems of the following was normal?

> Sonny Schmidt died at 46
    > Scott Klein died at 30
    > Ron Teufel died at 45
    > Dan Duchaine died at 48
    > Mohammed Benaziza died at 28
    > Andreas Munzer died at 30
    > Mike Mentzer died at 49
    > Ray Mentzer died at 47
    > Don Ross died at 55
    > Dr. John Tristany died
    > Don Peters died
    > Ray Raridon died
    > Arnold Schwarzenegger (heart problems)
    > Don Long (kidney failure)
    > Tom Prince (kidney failure)
    > Flex Wheeler (kidney transplant)
    > Ed Corney (stroke)
    > Boyer Coe (heart)
    > Danny Padilla (heart)
    > Pete Grymkowski (heart)
    > Lyle Alzado died at 42
    > Curt Hennig died at 44
    > Davey Boy Smith died at 39
    > Louie "Spicolli" Mucciolo died at 27
    > Ravishing Rick Rude died at 40
    > Brian Pillman died at 35
    > 62 Finnish power-lifters suspected of using steroids died at a rate five times higher than average

Quote Originally Posted by SVC
    > Curt Hennig died at 44
    Who are you? Are you Todd himself?

Curt Hennig - pain killer addiction
    Davey Both Smith - severe cocaine addiction, 8 baller
    Louie Mucciolo - bad lifestyle, obeseity
    Rick Rude - pain killer addiction
    Brain Pillman - pain killer addiction

These have been documented. You are bending the truth to fit your own motives.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    no comment

AG5678 is offline Member
    I'm not trying to judge, bash or preach to adults over the age of 23 that are able to make a rational decision. I'm trying to communicate to kids that don't realize if they cycle before the age of 23, they can't grow any taller because their growth plates stabilize and also show them the possible repercussions of abuse.

Nearly half a million middle- and high-schoolers admit to at least trying anabolic steroids , according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse.

I once shared the same opinions many of you do. Once the juice was totally out of my system, I could see more clearly... When I did the cycle with 13 steroids at the same time it was for 8 weeks. I always went off for 6 months out of the year, from June to January. I NEVER DID MORE THAN 200 MGS. OF TEST PER WEEK. I never did anadrol 50 or any toxic orals either. My SGOTS never went over 50. I was doing small amounts of many. My cycles were mild compared to what others were and are doing. Especially compared to the original reference guide THE UNDERGROUND STEROID HANDBOOK, author Dan Duchaine died at 48. I NEVER ABUSED PAIN KILLERS & I STILL DON'T TAKE THEM.

Do you guys think it's normal that some shoot 50cc's of synthol, just so they can walk around with big arms, with no intention of ever competing?

Do you think the early death and health problems of the following was normal?

> Sonny Schmidt died at 46
    > Scott Klein died at 30
    > Ron Teufel died at 45
    > Dan Duchaine died at 48
    > Mohammed Benaziza died at 28
    > Andreas Munzer died at 30
    > Mike Mentzer died at 49
    > Ray Mentzer died at 47
    > Don Ross died at 55
    > Dr. John Tristany died
    > Don Peters died
    > Ray Raridon died
    > Arnold Schwarzenegger (heart problems)
    > Don Long (kidney failure)
    > Tom Prince (kidney failure)
    > Flex Wheeler (kidney transplant)
    > Ed Corney (stroke)
    > Boyer Coe (heart)
    > Danny Padilla (heart)
    > Pete Grymkowski (heart)
    > Lyle Alzado died at 42
    > Curt Hennig died at 44
    > 62 Finnish power-lifters suspected of using steroids died at a rate five times higher than average
    1) I don't believe about what he said when you juice you loose ALL of it. There are alot of factors in that. 2) I heard that Arnold had heart problems and stuff but it wasn't becuase of the use of steroids it was some type of disease that ran in the family.

Tom Prince's kidneys were hurt from copious amounts of anti-inflamatories!! Not AS!! Ask him yourself!!

Lyle Alzado died of brain cancer. No proof that is was caused by AS.

Dan Duchaine was his own guinea pig. He risked too much.

Andreas Munzer died of dehydration from preparing for a contest. Precontest drugs killed him...not AS.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I'm the guy in the video
    Prove it.

No it's not normal and it's not the norm in body buildling either. You state it as if we're all doing it. Ask anyone here and 90% of the people here will tell you how stupid synthol looks.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    SVC...you really the guy in the video?

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Todd Ganci straight up ABUSED steroids . I mean come on, when his body was hurting he just took more pain killers. He self medicated. When my body hurts I skip the gym and if it continues to hurt I go see a doctor. I think this guy is an extreme, not the norm.

Complete BS SVC. I just picked apart your post. If you are really Todd...then please let's continue the conversation.

There is a total hidden agenda. Bad mouthing AS so you can make money on your own products and services. Traitor. Total sell out.

Get off your soapbox…you hurt yourself. Steroids did not hurt you. Your lack of understanding and stupidity (200lb neck raises) are the culprits. You abused your body…not AS!! If AS are so bad why is there HRT? Huh? Doctors prescribe it!! People take test shot every week. You have named but a few people who have used AS…what about the rest of the population of users? Results and sides are individual. Your experiences do not represent the AS world.

Case closed for another greedy entrepreneur. Go market somewhere else.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    I agree with Carlos E about synthol...a synthed up guy is the stupidest thing I have ever seen.

Page 1 of 22 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread Information