topher is offline Banned

coming off after 11 months

i started my first cylcle in febuary i was supposed to run test e for a duration of 4 months but i found it to hard to stop doing gear . i began to abuse steroids doing every kind u can think of. its 11 months later and ive finally realized what a rubber head ive been and i got to clean up. is clomid the drug i should use for this if so what doses and how long should i run it for? my weight is 245 and my bodyfat is around 10% if that has any bareing on the clomid dose. i trained natually for years before touching gear and i will use it again but i have to learn to respect it.

HeavyHitter is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topher
    i started my first cylcle in febuary i was supposed to run test e for a duration of 4 months but i found it to hard to stop doing gear . i began to abuse steroids doing every kind u can think of. its 11 months later and ive finally realized what a rubber head ive been and i got to clean up. is clomid the drug i should use for this if so what doses and how long should i run it for? my weight is 245 and my bodyfat is around 10% if that has any bareing on the clomid dose. i trained natually for years before touching gear and i will use it again but i have to learn to respect it.
    post a pic you animal you!!

t-money is offline Member
    first timer? 4 months turned into 11? How old are you?

Wow.

You need to talk to some experienced bro's on here before you come off.

Wow.

T

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Quote Originally Posted by topher

Props to you for recognizing your problem and then actually doing something to correct it.

You will need a longer PCT. When did you take your last shot/pill? What were you taking? Did you use and HCG or Trib or have the boys been sleepin for 10 months? Go check out the PCT forum your answers can all be found searching around there.

joevette is offline Banned
    I hope you've been taking HCG since about the middle of your cycle. If not extend the cycle for 2 more weeks and do 250ius of HCG every day. Then start PCT 3 days later. I'd double the standard clomid length, add some trib and tongkat ali. You might want to think about running 40mcg ed of IGF-1 LR3 to help preserve your hard earned muscle during pct.

I would suggest 100mg of clomis for a good amount of time, I am talking like 3 months. Trib and aveena sativa ran at 5+ grams a day.

Latimus is offline Banned
    its going to be hard to keep this...you need to bridge...i would suggest anavar , clen , trib, clomid, nolv and a lot of cals....dont workout as hard.....and hopefully you will be able to keep some of it.....

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Latimus
    its going to be hard to keep this...you need to bridge...i would suggest anavar, clen, trib, clomid, nolv and a lot of cals....dont workout as hard.....and hopefully you will be able to keep some of it.....
    he is definately not gonna be able to keep the gains,nobody keeps the gains permanently,there just is no way to do so.i wouldnt suggest a bridge,if your gonna bridge then there is no reason to come off because you wouldnt really be coming off at all..i do agree with the clen ,clomid and nolva.i would definately run some hcg for 2 to 3 weeks also and he will have to watch his calories as he wont have the juice in him to utilize any excess cals.he may just get fat.as far as training goes you will have to train as heavy as you can if you want to keep stimulating your muscles,if you dont train as hard off a cycle as you do on then there is no need for your muscle to remain large if the load isnt there....goodluck bro

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    My advice...

Take some well deserved rest and time off. Eat clean, do a LITTLE cardio and hit the weights 2-3 times a week TOPS. Run PCT normally, like any other oral it is toxic and extending it will do you more bad then good. Just run your PCT normally, look into HCG and take some time off from the gym, but when you get back into it, do what I recommended by doing a little cardio and working out 2-3 times tops.

Thread Information