Thread: Ldl/hdl

bullram is offline Member

Exclamation Ldl/hdl

Just got off the phone with my doctor, who called with my blood test results, everthing was normal except for my HDL, which was 26, i finished a cycle the end of october, and did pct till the middle of november. I know that number is not good at all , i searched the forums for supplements to raise HDL levels, so ill look into the those today, my doc just told me to up my cardio, and get checked in a year. I got a cycle planned out to start the beggining of february, just wanted to know what you guys thought, or if anyone has any good methods to raise HDL?

atlgadoll is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bullram
    Just got off the phone with my doctor, who called with my blood test results, everthing was normal except for my HDL, which was 26, i finished a cycle the end of october, and did pct till the middle of november. I know that number is not good at all , i searched the forums for supplements to raise HDL levels, so ill look into the those today, my doc just told me to up my cardio, and get checked in a year. I got a cycle planned out to start the beggining of february, just wanted to know what you guys thought, or if anyone has any good methods to raise HDL?
    I've been trying raise my HDL too. I'm taking niacin, curcumin, and fish oil capsules. I'll find out in a couple of weeks if it did the trick.

bullram is offline Member
    just bought some advocate i heard that helps

Thread Information