mactruck42 is offline New Member

Quik Cycle question

when taking test prop and eq, should you take more test then prop or atleast the same amount. so if your taking 500mg of eq a week should you take atleast 500mg of test or more?
    thanks

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mactruck42
    when taking test prop and eq, should you take more test then prop or atleast the same amount. so if your taking 500mg of eq a week should you take atleast 500mg of test or more?
    thanks
    Prop is Test. Did you mean Test E,Prop and EQ? If you are using the Prop to kick-start your cycle I don't think that it matters 50-100mg/ed. EQ can be run at the same dosage as your test. For PCT times to line up correctly you want to stop EQ 1 week before Test E.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    thanks
    I think he meant should you run more prop than eq ... not sure though ... clear that up for us mac

i think he needs to research a bit more and actually understand what hes typing before actually submitting a new thread. My opinion tho. also i would stop run the eq at 400mg/week and test at 500mg/week.

mactruck42 is offline New Member

my fault let me clear this up

i plan on running test prop and eq
    i gonna run 400 eq/week and 400 test prop/week, and i was wondering if i should run more than 400 prop a week? i heard that you should always run more test then the eq when ran together. so taking 600 eq and 400 test prop would be a BAD idea, right? let me know what you guys think

i plan on running test prop and eq
    i gonna run 400 eq/week and 400 test prop/week, and i was wondering if i should run more than 400 prop a week? i heard that you should always run more test then the eq when ran together. so taking 600 eq and 400 test prop would be a BAD idea, right? let me know what you guys think
    Yes bad idea. Run your test at an amount equal to or greater than your Eq and run it longer than your EQ as well. EQ should be run at least 12 weeks to be most efficient. 12-16.

Thread Information