Thread: Turanabol

n31loc is offline New Member

Arrow Turanabol

Hi there, not posted on here before, more of a reader than a poster!! Just wondered if any of you guys had any experiance with Turanabol. I will be running it @ 50mg/day for 4 weeks with 500mg of test (8 weeks).

Any feedback always appreciated!

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    not a lot of dudes have done it on here yet bro,im gon thro it in my cycle in the next couple of weeks also. keep us posted with ur results.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by n31loc
    Hi there, not posted on here before, more of a reader than a poster!! Just wondered if any of you guys had any experiance with Turanabol. I will be running it @ 50mg/day for 4 weeks with 500mg of test (8 weeks).

Any feedback always appreciated!
    I'm not sure about the doses yet...but it was recommended for me to take upwards of 80mg ED.

n31loc is offline New Member
    I have been reading, and it has been suggested that it is most effective when run 50mgs plus, so i figured that i'd try it at the lowest dose first!!

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    Bit of interesting info on Tbol - Its' manufacture was discontinued by Jenpharm in '94 due to a few cases of serious liver damage in BB'ers who were taking in the region of 100-200mg ED for protracted periods of time (cant remember how long)........
    I'm sure 6 weeks at 30-80mg will be fine, but be wary of higher doses / longer cycles............I suppose this applies to all orals tho...

Bigun is offline Senior Member
    I used it at 60mg ed for 6 weeks and loved it, search for other info under Turinabol also

Thread Information