Thread: gyno question

Starwin is offline Associate Member

gyno question

hereīs the thing. the other day i was checking myself for gyno and i felt a tiny tiny lump like thing under my left nipple. and i start squeezing it alot and it got sore. and the day after the lump like think was a little bigger. could it be that since iv squeezed it so much that it has become swollen? my nipples arent puff and not sore or itchy or anything.

billy_ba is offline Associate Member
    I had the same thing, I had a bump and would always mess with it and it would hurt afterwards. I think its all mental bro. Up the nolva just to be on the safe side.

Urgent Pls

im almost sure itīs gyno. i did not run nolva through out cycle. how should i do the dosage to get rid of it?

Bump

Bump

anyone?

the lump isnt painful or anyhing. itīs a little sore atm cus of me messing with it. and when but there is a lump in there.. but no sore nipples. no itching.

im going to do nolva for 75mg ED for 5days. then 50mg ED for five days then 25mg ED through out the cycle. does this look ok?
    Last edited by Starwin; 12-20-2004 at 08:20 AM.

worldtraveln is offline Associate Member

Suggested treatment options

Here is what emedicine.com suggested for treatment.

Clomiphene, an antiestrogen, can be administered on a trial basis at a dose of 50-100 mg/d orally for up to 6 months. Approximately 50% of patients achieve partial reduction in breast size, and approximately 20% of patients note complete resolution. Outcomes vary with the type and duration of gynecomastia . Adverse effects are rare and include visual problems, rash, and nausea.

Tamoxifen , an estrogen antagonist, is effective for recent-onset and tender gynecomastia when used in doses of 10-20 mg orally twice daily. Up to 80% of patients report partial-to-complete resolution of gynecomastia within 3 months. Nausea and epigastric discomfort are the main adverse effects.

Personally I would put the Nolva at about 60mg per day until I started to notice some improvement. Then I would back down to 20-30mg until I felt that it was not goining to work any further. If I was really concerned about gyno I would also stop my cycle early and begin a clomid + nolva regiment.
    Hope this helps

Thread Information