phwSSJ is offline Banned

Proviron or Nolva

From the profiles I have read, Proviron seems to be the better of the two, yet I have not seen much about it on this board.

Why is nolva so popular?

Am I misunderstanding the profiles, is nolva better than proviron?

Thanks Bros!

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Prov will only help before gyno symptoms. Once you start feeling the symptoms it's too late for Prov. Which is why nolva is kept on hand all the time by many of us.

ToJuice,OrNotToJuice is offline Associate Member
    use Pro right off the bat, better to be safe than sorry, works great for me.

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    I herd that its hard on your scalp cuz of the DHT?

also is letro an alternative?
    the issue on PCT and preventing aromatization is kinda confusing...lots of info to jugle!

Thanks Bros I appreciate the swift and helpfull responses!!!

phwSSJ is offline Banned

the issue on PCT and preventing aromatization is kinda confusing...lots of info to jugle!

saluu is offline Banned

i prefer proviron

proviron is better for water rentention and stops estrogen better as well nolva is cheaper and is better at bringing natural test levels as well. and stops bitch tits. but if water rention is your problem proviron is great but i like diuretics even better i tried lasix and **** it works great i lost all the water and looked cut up and massive as hell. proviron just hasn;t been heard of that much and has it's doubts in the bodybuilding world some research is still behind some say it doesn;t do nothing . one thing is for sure nolva works and is mainly used on breast cancer patients i think lack of research is main reason nolva is more popoular. but i think proviron is better for water rention and estrogen control proviron stops estrogen from forming after a cycle and get to the root of the problems and nolva is good but once you go off the rebound effect occurs and after you stop estrogen builds up and thus fat deposits build up too salu the legend contiues.

phwSSJ is offline Banned

saluu is offline Banned

i prefer proviron

proviron is better for water rentention and stops estrogen better as well nolva is cheaper and is better at bringing natural test levels as well. and stops bitch tits. but if water rention is your problem proviron is great but i like diuretics even better i tried lasix and **** it works great i lost all the water and looked cut up and massive as hell. proviron just hasn;t been heard of that much and has it's doubts in the bodybuilding world some research is still behind some say it doesn;t do nothing . one thing is for sure nolva works and is mainly used on breast cancer patients i think lack of research is main reason nolva is more popoular. but i think proviron is better for water rention and estrogen control proviron stops estrogen from forming after a cycle and get to the root of the problems and nolva is good but once you go off the rebound effect occurs and after you stop estrogen builds up and thus fat deposits build up too salu the legend contiues.

saluu is offline Banned

i prefer proviron

saluu is offline Banned

i prefer proviron

saluu is offline Banned

i prefer proviron

phwSSJ is offline Banned

phwSSJ is offline Banned

phwSSJ is offline Banned

phwSSJ is offline Banned

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Aaahhhhhhh

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    d-mn what happened?

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    MODS any help!!!!!!!!!!

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    FVCK, hit the "post reply" button ONCE!

ace ventura is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phwSSJ
    Do you mean Nolva or Provirion? When I read DHT I'm thinking; acne

Thread Information