Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member

What do you think about IP China's products.

Im looking to save some money with my next cycle and his gear is dirt cheap. I have a freind that uses his injectable products, but he refilters the gear and puts in smaller vials. But what about their tabs. They have a wide variety of tabs and should when ordering these should I buy more to make up for potency. Or are they doses accurately.

Also I have heard in the past that he takes a long time to ship. Has people been having problems with this here lately???

Thanks

wildbill5252 is offline Associate Member
    theres stuff all other about his gear, do a search,,,everyone has there diffrent views but most would say they would prefer antifreeze!!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    IP=bathtub brew

d.b
    d.b is offline Associate Member
    yup....cat piss would be a better name...

peace

db

Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats funny. I guess you guys have had bad experiances. I have heard alot bad things about them as well but I didnt know if he has started making better gear here recently. You would think he would to build his reputation.

All the comments above are funny. Thats the worst comments I have heard on any lab.

I was just intrested because his gear is about 1/3 the price of some of these other UG labs..

wildbill5252 is offline Associate Member
    His winny 50 mg tabs arent bad, i have heard good things about his 15mg var but its expensive, like the rest out there..

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    his d-bol, winny, and oral masteron tabs are great! i love em, stay away from the oils thoough, his sust is ok, the prop/suspesion is very good but hurts like a bitch. the nolva, arimidex and clomid are solid also. the downside is that his service sucks sketchy, you recieve some and then you don't i had 2 packages go "missing" in the mail, he didn't even offer to resend. i never recieved a seisure notice either.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    I personally would stay away from IP, heard very mixed reviews on the product. It's a hit or miss really. Yes IP's cheap but you get what you pay for, if your lucky.

Thread Information