vestax is offline Member

700mg prop weekly too much?

Do you guys think taking 700mg prop weekly (100mg ed) for 10 weeks is too much for a cycle? I have done 1 sust cycle, 1 m1t cycle and 2 andro cycles.
    Also I know winstrol is a cutting steroid but would it be bad to take it with a bulking cycle? I havent had good results with my last Sust/Dbol cycle, I think as I was coming off the DBOL i was losing weight gains from that while gaining weight from the sust.

Any suggestions? Thanks everyone

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Stats?

vestax is offline Member
    20 turning 21, 160lbs, bout 14% bf looking to lose a bunch, 5"8

Try 75mg /ED first, if you can't grow on that at 160lbs you need to look at your diet

vestax is offline Member
    will it be easier with more juice?

ibiza69 is offline Senior Member
    700mg/week is great even on its own, maybe a little winny from weeks 4/5-10 would be a great addition to this cycle. but remember diet, proper rest and consistent balls to the wall training are key to any cycle, without them this cycle or any cycle for that matter is useless. once you have these down, you will love the 15 pounds of muscle from this cycle. good luck bro

Quote Originally Posted by vestax
    will it be easier with more juice?
    Don't go at it with that attitute bro trust me, find the least amout of AAS you can grow well with and go with that, not too low but don't over due it if you're already growing well

vestax is offline Member
    Im just recovering form an accident where i could barely move for 3 months and im getting doctors clearance in a week im just anxious to get on a cycle and make some SOLID gains. Do you think 700mg prop EW is overdoing it?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    20 is to young to juice and 700mg a week is way to much pro-hormones don't count as cycle

JohnnyB

bmwrob is offline Member
    Plus, if you have been out the gym for 3 months I would give it a couple of months (3-4) of dedicated training and eating correctly before anything else. Even better, eat/train hardcore for the next year before you even consider AS. Then go with a low dose... maybe 50mg/ed of prop. Pro-H does not count as AS.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I do around 1000 mg/prop per week, I don't have any problems with it, nor do I see HUGE gains. Then again, this is my 4th cycle and I just dropped the fina a few days ago.

75mg/ed, heck id say you should even be able to see gains at 50mg/day with prop. do some research bro if you ask me but im gonna blame your gains strictly on the lack of diet and training knowledge you have. no offence bro but 700mg/week prop? thats far too much for a person your size to even ponder upon for a cycle you want. especially being not experienced with AAS as much. check your training, make sure its 100% intense at least 5 days a week. also make sure your eating correctly. for you at least 275g protein daily and have quite a bit of clean cals and carbs. heck if you have trouble intaking that much food then substitute a meal or two throughout the day with a GOOD weighgainer like Nlarge2, its the best cal to protein ration weight gainer i know and its not rediculous in containing mass amounts of cals like 2k, more like 600 per serving. but please dont be taking that much prop. trust me, im running prop right now and im only doing 75mg/day and ive gained 18lbs in 8 weeks. all of it lean and ill keep all of it i bet too. you just need to check something with diet or training, thats all

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Try 75mg /ED first, if you can't grow on that at 160lbs you need to look at your diet
    true. i used 700mg a week of prop for my first cycle and i gaine dlike 30lbs. but i am naturally stocky. i started at 5'7" 180lbs and ended around 220 lbs. and kept 25lbs or something like that. you want to gain slow not fast, its easier to keep. so deff go with 75mg a week. give it 3 weeks and you should feel strong as an ox.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    true. i used 700mg a week of prop for my first cycle and i gaine dlike 30lbs. but i am naturally stocky. i started at 5'7" 180lbs and ended around 220 lbs. and kept 25lbs or something like that. you want to gain slow not fast, its easier to keep. so deff go with 75mg a week. give it 3 weeks and you should feel strong as an ox.

as a quick caveat... since ur using test, if you wanna make more steady gains, include nolva/ldex ED @ 10mg/.25mg

it'll control the bloat, keep the cholestoral levels in check, and help make the gains more solid while keeping BP lower.

STAYHUNGRY is offline Associate Member
    700mg a week of prop would be some serious ass pain.

525mg of prop a week. thats my final answer and thats what you should really be taking at MOST in my opinion right now. i would even say 350mg/week also. it wouldnt be soo bad to use more but your cycle experience is kinda low and your body can easily grow on a small dosed cycle at this point. trust me bro, it will work out for the best.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Since you have been out of action for a while, I would really consider holding off for 6 months or so before doing a cycle. I think (1) you will just be making gains that you could have made naturally, and (2) you will be inviting injury with too-sudden strength gains. What was the nature of your injury?

Scooby1 is offline Member
    Start off with 75ed. Then if you need to bump it up. Make sure your nipples don't get itchy.

Thread Information