Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    just-starting is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    North Dakota USA
    Posts
    46

    Possible first stack - Is this a long enough stack?

    Deca 400 mg/week weeks 1 - 4 200 mg/week weeks 5 & 6

    Sustanon 500 mg/week weeks 1 - 4 250 mg/week weeks 5 & 6

    Clomid 100 mg/day week 8 50 mg/day weeks 9 & 10

    Hcg i. u. / week 1500 weeks 8 and 9

    Nolvadex 10 mg/day weeks 1 - 8



    Is this a long enough stack?

    Thanks for the help guys.

  2. #2
    LimitsAreNothing's Avatar
    LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Planet Vegeta
    Posts
    333

    dude,

    I think it should be extended to at least 8 weeks. JMO and on everything else I dont know, bump for someone who does.

  3. #3
    jgg1221 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    vagina
    Posts
    840
    yeah atleast 8, if not 12... from what ive read i hear 12-14 weeks is the most popular time length to use deca , while using some form of testosterone at a higher dosage than deca. those are low dosages too you may not gain much....

    might consider seperating the time you take clomid and the time you take HCG instead of both at the same time...
    i hear the side effects of clomid can be really nasty

    JMO.. but good luck

  4. #4
    bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    430
    i did a deca /sust cycle i think u need to do it for 12 weeks imo u wont see anything in 4 weeks or even 6, maybe slightly but i think youll be upset... the doses r fine if your new to the juice but go 12 weeks for sure.

  5. #5
    bmwrob is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    537
    10-12 weeks.

  6. #6
    Iowa's Avatar
    Iowa is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    By a bunch of cornfields
    Posts
    1,343
    I think you guys left a lot out.

    1. Your cycle needs to be at least 10 weeks if you're running deca IMO
    2. DONT taper your doses. Keep them constant throughout
    3. You need to shoot sust eod
    4. Youre going to need some b6 or bromo
    5. Make sure your quit your deca and sust at the right times so your PCT lines up correctly
    6. Re-check pheendos PCT
    7. You need to run nolva during PCT IMO
    8. HCG should be ran during your cycle, not after it.

  7. #7
    seanw's Avatar
    seanw is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Aussie in Singapore
    Posts
    2,372
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguy20
    i did a deca/sust cycle i think u need to do it for 12 weeks imo u wont see anything in 4 weeks or even 6, maybe slightly but i think youll be upset... the doses r fine if your new to the juice but go 12 weeks for sure.

    Bro I am interested in your response here. I will be doing the same cycle all be it for 12 weeks but I will be using DBOL as well. Why did you say "I think youll be upset" presumably with the gains. What gains dod you get and from what doses ? Sean

  8. #8
    just-starting is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    North Dakota USA
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Iowa
    I think you guys left a lot out.

    1. Your cycle needs to be at least 10 weeks if you're running deca IMO
    2. DONT taper your doses. Keep them constant throughout
    3. You need to shoot sust eod
    4. Youre going to need some b6 or bromo
    5. Make sure your quit your deca and sust at the right times so your PCT lines up correctly
    6. Re-check pheendos PCT
    7. You need to run nolva during PCT IMO
    8. HCG should be ran during your cycle, not after it.
    Thanks for all of the quick replies, You guys are awesome!!

    Let me go over this to make wure I understand this right.
    If I do 400 mg / week of deca for 12 weeks along with 500 mg / week of sust

    Am I supposed to do the Nolvadex the entire time or just during PCT?

    In response to # 8 how much Hcg each week?

    In response to # 3 I can only get this form of Sustanon Is this a problem?

    Are the amounts of Clomid correct?

    Thank all of you for your time!!

  9. #9
    Iowa's Avatar
    Iowa is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    By a bunch of cornfields
    Posts
    1,343
    Quote Originally Posted by just-starting
    Thanks for all of the quick replies, You guys are awesome!!

    Let me go over this to make wure I understand this right.
    If I do 400 mg / week of deca for 12 weeks along with 500 mg / week of sust

    Am I supposed to do the Nolvadex the entire time or just during PCT?

    In response to # 8 how much Hcg each week?

    In response to # 3 I can only get this form of Sustanon Is this a problem?

    Are the amounts of Clomid correct?

    Thank all of you for your time!!
    -Yes, do 400mg/week of deca and 500mg/week of sust
    -I would do 10mg/day nolva during your cycle and 20mg/day during PCT
    -I wouldnt bother with the HCG for this cycle(JMO)
    -If you can only get sust in 250mg amps, then get a sterile vial and transfer all your sust in there so you can less than a full amp at a time.
    - go here PCT start times to make sure you get your PCT timing lined up correctly
    - go here Pheedno's PCT to make sure you doses are in check

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •