themainman is offline New Member

STEROIDS in Korea?

hello guys! just stoping in to find out if any one can help me out over here? back home in texas i was on DECA -DURABOLIN and SUSTANON 250 dose any one have any idea if i could ask for this stuff over here or dose it go by another name?
    the people over here are very nice and always willing to help but they do not understand much english so i usually have to write the stuff down and i have to be spacific so if anyone has any idea if i just ask for my usuall gear or of the best substitutes may be? also what pharmaceies are best out here? now that i am over here is there any stuff i should try? things i would not have access in the us or mexico?

getnjacked is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by themainman
    hello guys! just stoping in to find out if any one can help me out over here? back home in texas i was on DECA -DURABOLIN and SUSTANON 250 dose any one have any idea if i could ask for this stuff over here or dose it go by another name?
    the people over here are very nice and always willing to help but they do not understand much english so i usually have to write the stuff down and i have to be spacific so if anyone has any idea if i just ask for my usuall gear or of the best substitutes may be? also what pharmaceies are best out here? now that i am over here is there any stuff i should try? things i would not have access in the us or mexico?

Samil Pharm Co

themainman is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by getnjacked
    Samil Pharm Co
    thanks for the info i tak it this is the local pharm over here i'll keep u guys up to date and stuff

Symian is offline Member
    I had a buddy that had to go into Seoul, cuz everywhere around post the pharms would be all sketchy. Maybe try to print out some pictures off of the net and bring them to compare. Maybe that might help. Have fun in the ROK! I was stationed there for two years and love the country and people. Good luck!

Thread Information