MER
    MER is offline Member

Gyno question for the Gyno informed

Ok I have done cycles in the past and what not but I may just be messing with my nips so much they are starting to hurt....not sore or itchy but hurt. When I get above 13%ish I start getting a bit of fat deposits in my chest and nipple area. When I cut it seems to go away and my nipples no longer stick out at all. What I am wondering is will you be able to feel one large HARD(?) lump under your nipple when gyno is introduced? Right now when I feel around it feels like small little fat deposits on both sides in the same exact area. From my understanding gyno actually hurts to touch and even wear a shirt? Just jumping to conclusions but better safe than sorry.

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    mate, i didn't get any itchiness or soreness which is contradictory to anything i have ever read about people getting the symptoms. I thought i had a little bit of loose skin/fatty deposits at the bottom of my chest but no one could notice, not even myself, i was just being too vain and pinching my nipples all the time.

weird thing was, i didn't get anything on my prop, deca and winny cycle but got some dbol off a mate and didn't think they were legit so decided to try them out and didn't know they were 10mg each and was running 50 mg a day (underground labs dbol here in australia). I actually only stopped cos of the bad acne that was coming up everyday after 3 days. They worked - i had a pea sized lump under one nipple which didn't really hurt.

i've been under the knife since, got both glands cut out and had lipo and couldn't be happier. I'm back on the gear and i get a feeling sometime something is reoccuring cos i'm getting tingling pain in my nipples but its coming from the scar tissue i have.

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    mate, i didn't get any itchiness or soreness which is contradictory to anything i have ever read about people getting the symptoms. I thought i had a little bit of loose skin/fatty deposits at the bottom of my chest but no one could notice, not even myself, i was just being too vain and pinching my nipples all the time.

weird thing was, i didn't get anything on my prop, deca and winny cycle but got some dbol off a mate and didn't think they were legit so decided to try them out and didn't know they were 10mg each and was running 50 mg a day (underground labs dbol here in australia). I actually only stopped cos of the bad acne that was coming up everyday after 3 days. They worked - i had a pea sized lump under one nipple which didn't really hurt.

i've been under the knife since, got both glands cut out and had lipo and couldn't be happier. I'm back on the gear and i get a feeling sometime something is reoccuring cos i'm getting tingling pain in my nipples but its coming from the scar tissue i have.

Thread Information