kshamrock is offline New Member

Naposim: do i have to take those tabs at the same time or over the hoke day

i am taking naposim 15 mg a day (3 tabs). do i have to take them at the same time or over the hole day?

t-money is offline Member
    Bump it up to 30mg a day and take 15mg in the morning and 15mg in the afternoon.

Keep in mind the half life is 4-5 hours. Are you taking anything else or is this an "oral only cycle"?

T

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    Bump it up to 30mg a day and take 15mg in the morning and 15mg in the afternoon.

Keep in mind the half life is 4-5 hours. Are you taking anything else or is this an "oral only cycle"?

T

It don't sound like it T.. He will get big and just loose it all..

t-money is offline Member
    He won't get anything on 15mg a day...but I think you are right - "oral only, low dose cycle."

T

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by t-money
    He won't get anything on 15mg a day...but I think you are right - "oral only, low dose cycle."

T

He will on 30mg ed. But will loose 99.5% of it.. What a waste. For an extra 60 bucks he can get a couple things of TEST E/250 and get real big his first time and keep a bunch of it..

GB

Quote Originally Posted by kshamrock
    i am taking naposim 15 mg a day (3 tabs). do i have to take them at the same time or over the hole day?
    they're giving you some great advice bro...keep on learning from this board and you'll find that 15mg/day is not enough for ideal weight/strength gain....you'll see nearly nothing from that when its said and done. at least go to 25-30mg/day for a novice and throw in a slow acting test such as cypionate or enanthate and you can thank them later when you've gained 20lbs...good luck

p.s. ideally you will want to run the dbol for 4-6 weeks and the test for 10-12 weeks...if you cant afford it or don't want to wait to pick up more juice then you're wasting your money.

Thread Information