GrimmReaper is offline Senior Member

Arrow Anyone ever tried this...

For my next cycle I am going to run

wk 1-12 test e @500mg
    wk1-12 EQ @400mg

i have about 5-6 weeks of deca left from my previous cycle....could i throw it in this cycle???? and if i could when would i start it...in the beggining or end?

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Not at all, itd be such a waste. Save it for another cycle. Oh...and run the test one more week so your PCT lines up bro.

IMO I would run it at a low dose that will get you through the cycle and start it at the beginning with the other stuff. For example, if you were taking 300mg a week before and you have 5 weeks left of it, take like 125 mg for the entire 12 week duration. I did this my last cycle because I was in the same boat your in now.

hey stay, do you think its worth running it low for that time?

UNF12345 is offline Junior Member
    alot of guys i kno run a low dose 300mg or less of deca in every cycle just to help with their joints.

how low a dose for one to still benefit from it??????

good ? id say if u dont have enough to run it atleast 300mg throughout then save it.

Even at 100mg it will help with the joint pain you may get from the EQ, and even at a low dosage synergism is still taking place. One drug is feeding off another, I say run it bro.

but at 100mg per week would that even be noticable? if it is then by all means use it.

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Grimm, I can't say about the advice concerning the low dose of deca from experience, but the idea seems pretty **** stupid to me. Run the test for one week longer than the equipoise , this is due to the half life differences of the two drugs. The duration of activity for eq is 21 days, 14 for TE, check in teh educational forums sections on that one. Second off, equipoise won't cramp you up from my experience, and even if it did, testosterone is known for water retention and will combat that.

hope this advice helps... oh and uh, maybe be careful who's you take.

so the idea of running low doseages of deca for joint pain is "****in stupid"?

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    I said **** stupid, meaning d*mn stupid.

When running a high dosage of test, which will somewhat combat joint pain, and eq (which is a compound which is not largely known to cause joint problems) yes I think it is d**n stupid. Why? You think that killing your cock for 12 weeks thanks to some **** low dosages of deca (which will not do **** for gains anyways) to fight something that shouldn't even be a problem anyways is a good idea? Maybe I'm missing something here. But imho I would save the deca for some more useful purposes, given the cycle.

Thread Information