dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member

infection question

on thursday I took a prop shot. now all my shots have hurt and this one is no different. it did not get sore till the next day. now it is a small red circle, and a little sore. I know for a fact I was very clean so I am not worried about contamination. the last shot I did in the same site was 6 days ago. When I shot it was still a little irritated from the last shot. is it possible that I just aggrivated the site again? or could the oil it self cause an infection?
    I know the gear is clean as I made it my self, 5% ba and filtered it well. could it just be an accumulation of gear pissing off the muscle? and what would be the determining signs to send me to the doc? I have no problem going to a doctor but I dont want to if I dont need to. I am just a little concerned.
    Thanks bros

soulsnatcher is offline Banned
    i would say that your fine right now. if you start to get a fever and the site is warm then go to the doctor. 4 weeks ago i shot my first shot of prop that i made myself and it was fine for afew days and then 3 days later i had a irritated warm bump. The bump was huge and was really warm. I had a fever and felt like ****. so i went to the doctor and made some bull**** lie up and they gave me antibiotics and it cleared up within a week.

Quote Originally Posted by soulsnatcher
    i would say that your fine right now. if you start to get a fever and the site is warm then go to the doctor. 4 weeks ago i shot my first shot of prop that i made myself and it was fine for afew days and then 3 days later i had a irritated warm bump. The bump was huge and was really warm. I had a fever and felt like ****. so i went to the doctor and made some bull**** lie up and they gave me antibiotics and it cleared up within a week.
    ya that is what I thought. lol......what did ya tell the doc?
    I figure I will tell em I was taking b-12 shots. good enough?

i am in college and play football so i went to my posrts trainer and she knows i am kinda weird. so i said i stuck my friend with a tack and then he got me back later when i wasn't lookin in my chest with a safety pin hahah. she sent me right to the nurse. i would say that ur excuse is fine. they shouldn't question you. where is the site?

right quad

yea just tell him that you inject b 12. doctors can't do much anyways. but i am sure its just from the shot because I made my prop with 5%ba and they said it wouldn't hurt but **** that **** killed my chest.

ya man at 5% it is f-cking killing me. but ya suck it up and do what ya got to do

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    yeah, that high BA will definetly pack a punch. like the other saids, keep an eye on it, massage it with heat, if its not better in a few days...

5% bro? wow

that is what the instructions called for. got the directions here.
    they should come with a warning label....lol

Thread Information