Thread: cycle critique

6_pak is offline Associate Member

cycle critique

Please give opinions on this cycle. It will be my 3rd, so i do have a moderate amount of experience. Will be my first time using Nova so any advise on when to combine it would be great.

week 1-12 deca (400mg)
    week 1-10 test e (500-750mg)
    week 1-5 dbol ( 30-45 mg ed)
    week11-16 tren /prop (175mg eod)
    week 13-16 eq (500mg)
    week 5-16 4-6 iu HGH
    week 5-16 (novadex 20mg ed)
    week 17-21 PCT (clomid)
    week 21-25 HCG

sounds ideal man...are you switching to eq to harden up vs. the deca or are you just running low on stock...ideally your eq won't really be peaking for too long after 4 weeks so you might want to reamp the deca/eq stack and run one or the other. imo. good luck though...sounds like you'll be bigger, leaner in no time.

p.s. pick up some b-6

bmwrob is offline Member
    UM....? I don't really understand how you came up with this cycle. EQ needs to be run at least 10 weeks to see any benefit. Also, PCT needs to be 3 weeks after your last injection of EQ to give it enough time to clear out of your system. You said this will be your 1st time using NOLVA..... like this is your 1st time using an anti-e while on a cycle. It seems to me like you just kind of made up a cycle from what you had left.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnystick77
    sounds ideal man...are you switching to eq to harden up vs. the deca or are you just running low on stock...ideally your eq won't really be peaking for too long after 4 weeks so you might want to reamp the deca/eq stack and run one or the other. imo. good luck though...sounds like you'll be bigger, leaner in no time.

p.s. pick up some b-6

I wanted to run either deca or eq the entire time-- I have enough of both to do so, but id thought id switch things up. Do you think running the tren /prop for only 5 weeks would be effective?? Yeah, i've been hearing alot on b-6, i'll probably do it.
    Thanks for advice!!

Quote Originally Posted by bmwrob
    UM....? I don't really understand how you came up with this cycle. EQ needs to be run at least 10 weeks to see any benefit. Also, PCT needs to be 3 weeks after your last injection of EQ to give it enough time to clear out of your system. You said this will be your 1st time using NOLVA..... like this is your 1st time using an anti-e while on a cycle. It seems to me like you just kind of made up a cycle from what you had left.
    Ive used clomid and HCG in my previous cycles. Well i have enough of Deca to run 16 weeks, would that be better, instead of eq.

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    yeah the tren /prop will kick in by that time but u wont see its full potential, also i think you should drop the eq, u wont see any gains of that in such a short time, other than that it doesnt seem to be that bad of a cycle ... just a different one thats all, everyone seems to be stuck on the same type of cycles lately thats why yours looks funny.

bmwrob is offline Member
    If you had enough EQ to run it that long I would stick with that since you are going to be running tren . I am not a fan of running tren and deca at the same time. Just a personal preference. If not, then the prop should help with any dysfunctions. Also, I would run the tren/prop for at least 8 weeks minimum.

I've recently decided to do a comp in April, so im trying to design a cycle that will best prepare me for the comp. Mainly using tren for pre-contest diet.

bmwrob is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 6_pak
    I've recently decided to do a comp in April, so im trying to design a cycle that will best prepare me for the comp. Mainly using tren for pre-contest diet.
    Got it. I would still run it a little longer, though.

Thread Information