Thread: UG lab question

6_pak is offline Associate Member

UG lab question

From what i'm told, UG labs have a higher alcohol content due to sterilization issues. Does anyone dilute with cottonseed oil for this reason??? Although higher alcohol content want cause any problems beside hurting like h*ll, would it be worth doing this???

Monkeytown is offline Senior Member
    I'm using a UG lab test right now and have no issues. I think it has more to do with the ester than anything. Form what I have read Prop hurts more than enan. or cyp.

JMHO
    MT

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    It all depends on the kind you get. Some have High BA and some don't. I have got some that hurt like hell and some that did not hurt at all.

You can put some b-12 in there or some sterile oil to cut it if you want.

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    Tren /prop is what im going to be using, and ive been told to cut it b/c of this reason.

bigguy20 is offline Associate Member
    well u can send it my way if u want lol, yeah i think getinbig is the right idea get some b-12 or something to make it a lil more smooth, to tell u the truth when i did prop it wasnt really that bad i didnt have any problems , i mean it hurt a little more but its barable.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigguy20
    well u can send it my way if u want lol, yeah i think getinbig is the right idea get some b-12 or something to make it a lil more smooth, to tell u the truth when i did prop it wasnt really that bad i didnt have any problems , i mean it hurt a little more but its barable.

The Prop I get Stings a little going in but painless after that. DL is the ****..

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    The B-12 and AS dont really mix together you could add 1 ml to a 10 ml vial but be sure to compensate for the dilution.

Quote Originally Posted by 6_pak
    From what i'm told, UG labs have a higher alcohol content due to sterilization issues. Does anyone dilute with cottonseed oil for this reason??? Although higher alcohol content want cause any problems beside hurting like h*ll, would it be worth doing this???
    If pain is an issue....then diluting with some sterile oil or possibly some B12 is not a problem. Many users of UG gear really only have a problem with it for the first wk or 2. After this their body sorta builds up a tolerance and the pain subsides. Really the only problems I have had is with UG prop, but I cycle other anabolics with it so the pain is near minmal and only last for a day or so.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    The B-12 and AS dont really mix together you could add 1 ml to a 10 ml vial but be sure to compensate for the dilution.
    You are correct in saying that oil and water don't mix, but they can be shot in the same syringe.

Dragon yes, I have done the B-12 bit and it made little difference IMO if it won't mix in the syringe it won't mix in your inject site which seems to make sense to me.

Thinkin on it I would add more sterile oil rather than use b-12 , just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    Dragon yes, I have done the B-12 bit and it made little difference IMO if it won't mix in the syringe it won't mix in your inject site which seems to make sense to me.

Thinkin on it I would add more sterile oil rather than use b-12 , just my opinion
    I agree that sterile oil is better for dilution for the same reason, but I like the effects of B12 and I try to include with my cycles.....and rather not stick myself more than I need to....and I have a somewhat high tolerance to pain.

I'd rather stick myself again! LOL

Thread Information