Anhydro78 is offline Anabolic Member

discussion on Equipoise and Deca stacked together

I have used both Deca and Equipoise with good success. I have freinds that compete in bodybuilding and powerlifting that also like the same combo as well as a Deca and Primo combo. Equipoise and Stanzolol seems to be a good one as well. So when all you guy say things like its a waste or doesnt make any sense. I ask you why?????? What is wrong with taking both?? I can tell you many benifits of taking both. I really feel most of you are just repeating the same uninformed comments you have read over and over again. In just about every thread about this combo someone says something about how they compete for the same receptors. What do you think all Anabolic steroids do when you take them together. They all bind to Androgen receptors. Do you really think each drug has its own receptors. All of these drugs besides Testosterone dont even occur naturally in our bodys. So how would our bodys have specific receptors for a drug that doesnt even occur naturally.

I dont claim to be an expert at any of this , and im sure there is some of you who can shed some light on how all this hype got started or if there is any legit reason for this type of thinking.

Flame
    Flame
    Flame away!!!!!!!

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    it would just be a waste because you are not going to tell if doing deca only or eq only is any different that combining them......if you do happen to tell a difference, it would be blamed on your diet. Why run the two together when you can save one for another cycle, (unless money is no option to you). You're already running test with it, so test/deca or test/eq is enough to fully saturate all the AR's in your body, considering you're taking almost a gram or more combined a week. More than enough IMO. If you don't feel test/deca or test/eq cuts it for you, add an oral, up the dose, and more importantly, check your diet.

Its nice we can talk about this without flaming like alot of these posts turn out.

Here is why both is benifical.

Deca is the best drug for your joints so its allways good to throw it in a cycle.

Equipoise is not as good for your joints but gives you an increases appetite, which is benifical during a bulking cycle.

Deca has alot of bad side effects when used in higher dose so when you want to take the extra gear without increases the Androgenic effects of other steroids like Testosterone you can use Equipoise to increase the Anabolic effect of your cycle.

I personally love deca but only in low doses for my joints, it aromitizes rather well as opposed to Equipoise which doses only does in higher doses.

I know commonly Equipoise is used in cutting cycles but it does very well for keepable gains without all the water retention.

BY taking both you can avoid most of the side effects atributed to both drugs by taking a samll amount of both for a synergistic effect.

Im sure there is a few more benifits as well I will discuss this with some of my freinds to see if I missed anything

Do you guys think it is a waste to take Deca and Primobolan in the same as well???

Like said before im not an expert and welcome any constructive comments because I myself am still learning.

Thanks guys. Lets get this going!!!

GORILA-UNIT is offline Member
    i don't think theres any problem with running test/eq/deca . A friend of mine whos acutualy a pro bodybuilder told me to take both with test. For my next cycle i might actually throw in both of them n c wat happens

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    you gotta have test in there because both of thsoe compounds are gonna surpress your natural production

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i was actually planning on doing test, deca and eq together.. i originally thought of doing test, eq and fina.. but from what i read and learned about, fina can be harsh on you. so i was thinking i like the deca so id throw that in also..

go with test/eq/fina...sorry about the jack but just some advice

Jackman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    it would just be a waste because you are not going to tell if doing deca only or eq only is any different that combining them......if you do happen to tell a difference, it would be blamed on your diet. Why run the two together when you can save one for another cycle, (unless money is no option to you). You're already running test with it, so test/deca or test/eq is enough to fully saturate all the AR's in your body, considering you're taking almost a gram or more combined a week. More than enough IMO. If you don't feel test/deca or test/eq cuts it for you, add an oral, up the dose, and more importantly, check your diet.
    what do you mean? so your saying its a waste to do more than one compound other than test?

spooledup is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    you gotta have test in there because both of thsoe compounds are gonna surpress your natural production
    Test will supress your HPTA as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    what do you mean? so your saying its a waste to do more than one compound other than test?

what do i mean?? i just said, no reason to take deca and eq together WITH test. Like i said though, if money is no option and you're dead set on doing it, then do it...but there is no need to take both. It's all in your diet in the first place. Thats 3 injectables you'll be taking which can be a hassle...why go through that hassle when 2 injectables can suffice. test/deca and test/eq are more than enough. If you want to add another injectable, why not tren ? Deca and EQ a different yes, but they're also very similar as well. (both have a favorable effect on nitrogen balance, collegen synthesis, mild androgenic properties, etc). if you add the 2 together, right there is 700-800mg on top of the test. I highly doubt you'll see much of a difference doing deca/test vs test/deca/eq. One needs to find the least amount of gear to use that produces the results they want. Adding another one adds 400mg/week of more gear than you really need. With a good diet, test/deca test/eq even test/dbol is more than enough to see the gains you are looking for, depending on dosage.

Quote Originally Posted by spooledup
    Test will supress your HPTA as well...

well thats obvious....but without test you risk having no libido, depression, feeling lethargic, etc. Regardless of these, test is one of the best anabolics you can take, the "base of every cycle"

calidude is offline Senior Member
    I was thinking about taking Deca with Eq also. The reason I wanted to take the EQ was for the vascularity. After talking to Bask8Kace I decided not to because, the vascularity wouldn't be as noticeable because of the deca/dbol I'm taking.

They are totally different compounds. Eq is based on Testosterone , and Deca is a 19-nor-testosterone compound (a nandrolone ). There is no reason to not take them together.

Wolfy this whole concept is for advanced cyclers. When their doses are higher than the average cycle. This combo can be used or deca and Primo so they dont have to take as much Test or other highly Androgenic compounds.

I personally love deca for my joints but dont like taking it in higher doses. Deca has alot of side effects in higher doses. And then Bromo is needed. Equipoise helps my joints a little but not as much as Deca.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Lets bump this for ya bro.

I have never done Test/Deca /EQ together..

Im just glad we can talk about this without being rude like so many other threads end up being when we have difference in opinion.

Id like to see if anyone else has some ideas of how Deca and Equipoise go good together. I dont know everything. I just go by experiance and what I see all my freinds that juice get out of cycles. But Im sure someone here knows the chemistry with all this.

I think this conversation falls in the same catagory as people thinking taking a Test Prop kickstart and Dbol is a waste.

I personally love Dbol and I take it for 8 weeks at a time ( not recomended) I dont take it for a quick water retention I take it for the mental benifit of improved mood and the androgenic effect as well as the strength gains. If you think this is a waste , then with this logic so would taking Dbol with a Prop cycle period!!! LOL Why take the dbol if you test is gonna kick in so soon. LOL

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    I have always backed this combo, Those that argue usually have never done them together or are just repeating that they have similar characteristics vs sides.

dr9999 is offline Junior Member
    i am starting a test/deca /eq/dbal cycle next month ... after reading about deca/eq stacking it seems to makes sense. i'll know by spring!

Thread Information