absolutebob is offline Associate Member

Equipoise and Test Stack

hello everyone i am new to all this and just got my first cycle and was recommended an equipoise and test stack. i wanted to see what people thought of this. i want to gain muscle and try to keep it on after a few cycles. what do you think. also what dosages. excuse me if my terminology is not correct. also just if this makes a difference i am 5'10 200 pounds no muscle really and some chunkiness to the stomach.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    No muscle? Diet first cause you will get fat if you go on a bulker and to make the best of your cycle you will have to eat alot. Also, no muscle? How long have you been training? Or do you even lift weights?

absolutebob is offline Associate Member
    just starting and want to build fast

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    Quote Originally Posted by absolutebob
    just starting and want to build fast
    Read and reseach... utilize prior threads by search button. Go to the training section, go to the diet section. Coming here is like getting a cart before the horse. OK?

just starting what bro...working out? you could have some pretty serious injuries if you're just starting to work out and you stack test with EQ. i would keep reading if i were you. its sounds like you want to do some intense cardio and really get your diet in check before you mess with any anabolics. why don't you look into a cutting cycle or maybe just an ECA stack (ephedra, caffeine, asperin). you can go into your test based cycle with a lower b/f %.

guns626 is offline Associate Member
    Bro, I am not passing judgement, but it sounds like you are uninformed about aas. You need to train naturaly first for several reasons. One, and a very important one, is that your strength will shoot through the roof on test. Your tendons and ligaments will not be conditioned to handle all the excess wait and you could severly injure yourself. I cycled, I believe, too early after I started working out and I have severe pain still from an injury to my tendons on my first cycle in my forearms. You are going to do what you want, I just hope you don't have to go through what I am going through. Good luck

eaktc is offline Junior Member
    You need to lift for a long time, seriously, before you do steroids , or you will always need steroids to workout. don't think about running a cycle till you've seriously lifted for at least a year, then you will have a better Idea about natural lifting and roid lifting.

Thread Information