muscleburst is offline Junior Member

Testoviron Depot Cycle

how long does it take for TESTOVIRON DEPOT 250 mg for you to see results , and if you don't stack test 250 with anything.. Right know just taking test 250 by itself with some glutamine 2000mg , i was taking it with some dbol but they were fake!!!
    but my test are real pick them up my self from south america ...??
    i have been taking the test 250 in my glute with a 22g 1' i know people perfer 1 1/2 , but i have been pushing the hole need in all the way ,.... is it possible 1' is not good enough?? taking it for about close to 3 weeks know i have been seeing little gains..
    please help thanks
    Last edited by muscleburst; 12-17-2004 at 02:08 PM.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member
    about 4 weeks, how are you taking it? how long have you taken it? and how much dbol did you take before realizing it was fake?

Testoviron is an enanthate base. its almost always legit, but as far as it peaking you'll hear mixed results. you should feel it in a couple weeks and see it in about 4 weeks imo. how long are you running it?....have you planned using ancillaries and pct?

i was taking dbol for 4 weeks before i relized they were fake , but i started dbols close to 2 week before i started test 250..

just into my third week with test .....

whats the best thing to take with this stuff antiestorgen before or after cycle ...

oh wow bro...i'm not going to say you should have researched but you should have...lol.

you'll want to get some nolvadex to combat estrogen and take it throughout your cycle. 20mgs is usually standard dosage. you may find that you're not gyno prone but its good to have on hand anyway. in the future you may want to look into proviron , arimidex , liquidex, or femera to prevent estrogen buildup. hope that helps

1" needle should be fine if you've got a thin build...you'll know if its not b/c you'll have an abcess or (lump). you have proper pct planned i hope...if not look in the educational threads and start finding some. your manhood will thank you.
    Last edited by Johnnystick77; 12-17-2004 at 02:29 PM.

thankk for they advise

Thread Information