Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: girlfriend

Nutz56 is offline Banned

girlfriend

hey fellas. i just need some advice. i got a gf that i've had off & on for about 3 years. and, i've brought it up, & she said that if i ever juiced she wouldn't date me like ever. so, since i'm startin my first cycle here in about a month, i was wonderin what all i can expect to see as far as side effects (from dbol 4 wks & test prop 8 wks) & what can/should i use for excuses as to the size gains, side effects, etc. i can't tell her that i'm gonna juice, kuz of the afore-stated comments she's given me. i know this is sorta an odd question to post here, but i really was wantin some advice. thanks a bunch guys

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    u cant hide gettin big bro. wut doses r u running?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    that's her problem. plenty of fish in the sea ya know.

buy a bunch of weight gainers and leave them laying around.

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Well its winter...wear hoodies as much as possible I'd assume. But if youre gonna get all nakie with her theres no way in hell youre hiding anything. So youre pretty much screwed.

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    just say " I dont know baby. must be all the steroids in the meat these days".
    and then tell her you are on a heavy load of creatine and hours in the gym.
    she might suspect but will never know forsure

Yeah what am I saying...girls are pretty dumb when it comes to this stuff man, just make up some stuff about protein shakes

shes gon find out sooner or later just man up and tell her! if she doesnt like it then tell her to beat it! if shes gon break up wit u over that who needs her!

SteveeeO is offline Junior Member
    just tell her, it's your life and if you want to do it; don't let someone hold you back. If she really loves you she will understand and support it

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    cell tech.. and protein..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

notus is offline Member

take it or leave it, it's my advice

I say if you are serious with this girl (thinking of marriage) hold off on the cycle. But for the next year or two continually show here why it is okay to use roids.
    1. They are not as bad on health as the media and public thinks ( If they were almost ever pro sports player and all bodybuilders would have cancer or be on their death bed. But remember there are side effects
    2. Not everyone is an emotional basket case (roid rage ) when on steroids . My wife cannot tell when I am on steroid except the weight gain, zits, and sex drive is through the roof.
    3. You can figure the rest.....

Ask here why she thinks they are so bad and in a gentle, TACTFUL way over a long period of time show her why they are not bad.

It took me one year of convincing my girlfried (who is now my wife) that it was okay to use roids. I am glad that we didnt brake up over it and that we can now be open about.

If you decide to use soon just make sure you would rather have the roids than the girl because that is what could happen

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    haha... i'm likin this. like, other than the size i won't get any rashes or nothin will i? i mean, the size i'm sure i can play off... but the other stuff, is there any excuses i could use for anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    shes gon find out sooner or later just man up and tell her! if she doesnt like it then tell her to beat it! if shes gon break up wit u over that who needs her!
    good point, but do ya wanna let some one in on your ilegal activity, when you hardly know them. My girl knows but we have been together for 7 yrs.
    we did the education together. she sits here and reads too, that way she knows it is not that bad

You can say youre breaking out because of some allergic reaction to something (make it up). Just run letro so you dont bloat...and any increase in muscle is because of protein and similar supps. You might be alright man.

c5529 is offline Member
    sorry if I'm being a bit too "mushy" but a relationship should be built on trust. If this is important to you and she can't support you then maybe you need to move on......many of us don't tell our g/f's about our anabolic use, but I do believe in openness and trust and have openly discussed it with my current g/f. she was worried about roid rage and my health, but when I explained the "facts" she was ok and supported me...I am a pro so I have to use gear and she understood, but it did take some educating on my part......so if this important to you and you've tried to educate her on the realities of steroid use then you can either move on or try to hide it that's up to you. If you're on a real cycle and put some serious size on it will be hard to hide your steroid use.......
    Ok, Bro's go on and bash me for being to mushy....!!!

not mushey...all good points

SteveeeO is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c5529
    sorry if I'm being a bit too "mushy" but a relationship should be built on trust. If this is important to you and she can't support you then maybe you need to move on......many of us don't tell our g/f's about our anabolic use, but I do believe in openness and trust and have openly discussed it with my current g/f. she was worried about roid rage and my health, but when I explained the "facts" she was ok and supported me...I am a pro so I have to use gear and she understood, but it did take some educating on my part......so if this important to you and you've tried to educate her on the realities of steroid use then you can either move on or try to hide it that's up to you. If you're on a real cycle and put some serious size on it will be hard to hide your steroid use.......
    Ok, Bro's go on and bash me for being to mushy....!!!
    that's the way it should be, and exactly what he should do.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    naw man, i totally agree. i'm open & honest with her about everything... seriously. it's just this one thing, for some reason (and smoking weed) she gets all pissy about. she doesn't care about much else, just real hard-headed about mj & juice... so, i would be open if i could

bmwrob is offline Member
    Lots of fish in the sea, but if you think that this is the fish for you... don't lie to her. She will find out eventually and hate you for it. Also, PUT THE JOINT DOWN!!!

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    well, if anybody else has anything to say as far as advice or anything to rip on me about, feel free... to all the brothers that've helped me out already, thanks...

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    ya man, i don't smoke much. it's just sometimes when i drink i end up smokin a puff or 2... don't smoke even once a week. just occasionally

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Well bro how old are you? Why lock down your life if your not settling down with this girl. If she doesn't support you, and your not serious then I would go my own way. Believe me I've gone through this and it's best to end it because the drama will screw up your cycle and life in general. I think love is worth forfeiting a cycle or juice in general but if your not in love why are you holding your goals back?

randumb is offline Junior Member
    Okay, all you need to do is learn how to lie properly. The key to this, is that less is more. Don't get into anything elaborate because then it looks thought up. If you can learn to act surprised on command, and really sell it, then you're golden. There are many tactics you can use. If she notices you're getting bloated... just act upset (without overdoing it) and imagine she said you were getting fat. Sarcasm works well: "Oh I guess I need to do more crunches then, my bad." If she notices (possible) acne, act embarassed and/or ashamed. If she notices a (possible) increased sex drive, complement her about something, maybe something new she's done with herself, and make her feel that she is bringing it out in you. She'll love it.

Unless your girl is either really interested in sterioids, or snoops through everything in your life (i.e. internet forums), she's really not going to know you're on a cycle if you let her. Side effects can be played off easily, as long as you don't make it too complicated.

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutz56
    naw man, i totally agree. i'm open & honest with her about everything... seriously. it's just this one thing, for some reason (and smoking weed) she gets all pissy about. she doesn't care about much else, just real hard-headed about mj & juice... so, i would be open if i could
    my g/f is the same way man... i just do the juice and she tries to get pissy with me but then i find something that makes me worry about her... for instance she only eats like 2 times a day and like small meals, it drives me nuts, so i tell her she changes her eating ways and ill change my ways.... but she won;t so im in no danger lol

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    yeah, i don't know about the whole marriage thing. like, i think i would probably end up marrying this girl, but u can never be sure before i guess it comes down to it. we've been off & on for a lil over 3 years now. so, i don't know

Quote Originally Posted by MER
    Well bro how old are you? Why lock down your life if your not settling down with this girl. If she doesn't support you, and your not serious then I would go my own way. Believe me I've gone through this and it's best to end it because the drama will screw up your cycle and life in general. I think love is worth forfeiting a cycle or juice in general but if your not in love why are you holding your goals back?
    true but love has to go both ways! girls always get wuth they want! cuddling,seeing dumbass movies,spending every little spare time with them etc.... wut about wut u want?? why isnt that important? if she honestly loves u she should support u in wutever u choose to do, just sit down with her and get her to read up on juice.

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    my g/f is the same way man... i just do the juice and she tries to get pissy with me but then i find something that makes me worry about her... for instance she only eats like 2 times a day and like small meals, it drives me nuts, so i tell her she changes her eating ways and ill change my ways.... but she won;t so im in no danger lol

haha... i love it man

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    you're not going to get huge off that cycle anyways.alot of people juice and just don't say anything,so i don't think she'll be able to tell.

id say just do it bro... just don;t let her find any gear or a reason to suspsect you, like extreme moods swings and the such... if worried bout acne or something of that natrue then get some b10 and take that (i think it's b10 i dont recall)
    If you take precautions the only way she might find out is if she notices shrinking nut syndrome lol... but not everyone experiences that.

oops i lied it's b5 not b10.. if you run a search there's a thread on it with dosing and evertying..

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    aight. well, i'm not too small of a guy, and she knows i love to lift, so i could just say i'm liftin all kinds & eating a lot more than i used to. i'm 5'10, 190 lbs...

Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    id say just do it bro... just don;t let her find any gear or a reason to suspsect you, like extreme moods swings and the such... if worried bout acne or something of that natrue then get some b10 and take that (i think it's b10 i dont recall)
    If you take precautions the only way she might find out is if she notices shrinking nut syndrome lol... but not everyone experiences that.

oops i lied it's b5 not b10.. if you run a search there's a thread on it with dosing and evertying..
    b5 bro

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    ya haha... how do i play it off if my balls get smaller? just say "i don't know, last time must've taken a lot out of 'em..."

i think youll be ok, the only thing that might tip her off is if you are constantly complaining bout injection site pain.... but you can control that to some extent with b12 and pain killers lol..

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    go steal some of my g-ma's oxycodone... that stuff made her trip out

Nutz56 is offline Banned
    well, thanks for all the comments guys. much help

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    true but love has to go both ways! girls always get wuth they want! cuddling,seeing dumbass movies,spending every little spare time with them etc.... wut about wut u want?? why isnt that important? if she honestly loves u she should support u in wutever u choose to do, just sit down with her and get her to read up on juice.
    I agree, if she loves you she will support you.
    My girl supported me, I sat her down and told her. When have I ever done anything I wasn't sure about? She said when you broke up with me 4 months ago. So to make a long story short, she ended up supporting me. Haha

be careful about the girlfriend. i have a friend right now who is in a break up with his old girlfriend and she is going off spouting her mouth about the cycle he has done and the one he is about to do. a thing like this is a good weapon that can be used to hurt your name and reputation. especially if it is a messy break-up

6_pak is offline Associate Member
    I say be a MAN. Dont lie, Dont sugarcoat sh*t. If what your doing doesnt hurt her and generally, want hurt you, then tell her you are doing it whether she likes it or not. If you actually challenge her on this, do you really think she will break up with you??? A little issue like this isnt worth throwing a lasting relationship down the drain. Does she do drugs, smoke, drink, etc... If so tell her the health risks of all of those is way higher than juice. Im a very blunt person, so dont take this to heart when i say BE A MAN!!!!!!! And also, she's obvious ignorant about juice like a whole lot of people--educate her. I did with my parents and they're cool with it now, but i am 25 so what could they really say anyway. Im lucky, my girlfriend's a nurse, she gives me my injections!!

2timer is offline Senior Member

no man never tell!

from experience bro never tell a girl unless you are serious as you married. I bet she won't leave she is just bluffing it but she will control u like a baby. hide it as much as you can unless its your wife. have a bucket of creatine around and always say man creatine gives me lot of water. inject hcg for your balls and also put some make up on the injection sites! take my advice don't tell her it will ruin your relationship and while your with her it will ruin your life. from my experience your girl looks like the controlling type. I would never tell a girl that ever again!

seanw is offline Banned
    I wouldnt tell her unless the relationship is rock solid , and it appears it isnt. If you do tell her and you break up she could use it against you in some way. I would just play it off (and have) as just working out harder and eating more.. zits can be put down to bad luck and bloat to eating too much

Latimus is offline Banned
    dont worry about it bro......the only problem might be the ed shots........its shes around a lot.....could be a problem.......keeping the gainers out and about is a great idea as mentioned......

you should hold on to her though......you will want to hit it a lot.....test is crazy...goodluck dude

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information