Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MASStermind is offline Banned

Early signs of kidney damage

what are the first symptoms of kidney damage? I just finished a tren /test prop cycle and my kidneys are killing me. Got a pain in the front also near my serratus muslce. I also get a burning pain down my lower back with a dull ache. mostly on the left side. I used to sweat puddles and pools in my sleep and i'm scared i got too dehyrdated at night and it affected my kidneys. I'm too scared to goto the doctor.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    That's the only wat to know for sure the doc, blood test. All I can say for now is drink a gallon of water a day and overload on cranberry juice extract. You may have a kidney infection which would cause a need for antibiotics.

In the meantime stay away from tylenol, and any other pain killers except apsirin. You need to flush your system of toxins.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MASStermind
    what are the first symptoms of kidney damage? I just finished a tren/test prop cycle and my kidneys are killing me. Got a pain in the front also near my serratus muslce. I also get a burning pain down my lower back with a dull ache. mostly on the left side. I used to sweat puddles and pools in my sleep and i'm scared i got too dehyrdated at night and it affected my kidneys. I'm too scared to goto the doctor.
    I never get that when people say there to scared to go to a doctor

Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    I never get that when people say there to scared to go to a doctor

I just dont want to hear bad results.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I'm scared NOT to go to the doc.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    I'm scared NOT to go to the doc.
    same with me

AG5678 is offline Member
    Bro your just hurting yourself more not going. I would really recommend going to see one. Good luck

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'm too scared to goto the doctor.
    So you'd rather die?

~SC~

You do have screws loose........

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

You do have screws loose........

~SC~

You are the most unhelpful person on the board who does nothing but attack and talk crap. I dunno why you claim to have so much respect. I hear youre annoying mods by constantly reporting every single post you see that you dont like. Please dont repsond to my post here bro if youre not going to help me out. I'm trying to get some advice not a flame. Bugger off. Thanks.

LeanMeOut is offline Community Veteran
    You are the most unhelpful person on the board who does nothing but attack and talk crap. I dunno why you claim to have so much respect. I hear youre annoying mods by constantly reporting every single post you see that you dont like. Please dont repsond to my post here bro if youre not going to help me out. I'm trying to get some advice not a flame. Bugger off. Thanks.

now you done did it

did I just say that?

You are on very thin ice.

Watch yourself. I'm totally serious. I couldn't give 2 f*cks less what you think of me. I have status here, you don't. You are being watched, I'm not, in fact I am one responsible for watching YOU!

Bottom line, you are an IDIOT if you are scared to see a doctor. Wake the f*ck up homeboy, get off you dead ass, and get to a doctor. Unless you want to die or you are really THAT IGNORANT, people here were trying to help, but you're acting like a scared 12 year old girl.

Don't post useless sh*t like this if you don't want to hear the truth.

~SC~

Watch yourself. I'm totally serious. I couldn't give 2 f*cks less what you think of me. I have status here, you don't. You are being watched, I'm not, in fact I am one responsible for watching YOU!

Bottom line, you are an IDIOT if you are scared to see a doctor. Wake the f*ck up homeboy, get off you dead ass, and get to a doctor. Unless you want to die or you are really THAT IGNORANT, peiople here were trying to help, but you're acting like a scared 12 year old girl.

~SC~
    WOW what helpful advice. Is that what you tell those idiots that pay you to make them a meal plan? I am going to see a doctor but my appointment isnt for a few days so I thought I might get some advice on here but obviously youre no help as usual and just flame.

BTW speaking of usless sh*t read your previous reply to this post. Not one bit of useful info just a flame as usual. Youre obivously not watching me anyways. Youre STALKING me, you reply to every one of my posts no matter how benign they are with a flame.

WOW what helpful advice. Is that what you tell those idiots that pay you to make them a meal plan? I am going to see a doctor but my appointment isnt for a few days so I thought I might get some advice on here but obviously youre no help as usual and just flame.

The last guy who went down the road of talking **** about Swole's business was banned, just warning you. Might not want to go down that road, although I have a feeling your time here is going to be short anyway.

Oh, so NOW you are going to see a doctor?? Before you were too SCARED.
    Make up your MASTER mind already.

Perhaps if you gave all the information up front, you wouldn't get torn limb from limb like a dumbass. Don't pm me w/your sorry ass apologies either, you've crossed the line and we don't need you here. Enjoy it while you can.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by LeanMeOut
    The last guy who went down the road of talking **** about Swole's business was banned, just warning you. Might not want to go down that road, although I have a feeling your time here is going to be short anyway.

His business is not my business. He needs to quit flaming me non stop. Dont care if i'm banned, this board hasnt been very helpful to me since swole cat got on my case. He jsut flames everyone of my posts. Might as well goto another board. But since he is one the net on every single board its probably useless.

Believe that, he's already gone in 3 people's eyes, and this just put it over the top.

~SC~

His business is not my business. He needs to quit flaming me non stop. Dont care if i'm banned, this board hasnt been very helpful to me since swole cat got on my case. He jsut flames everyone of my posts. Might as well goto another board. But since he is one the net on every single board its probably useless.
    You must have a hard on for me and think you are of some great importance. I don't give a f*ck about you at all, I respond to your posts as everyone does. You started all this sh*t in defaming me and my biz in the Lounge. U then asked for help in the diet forum and NO ONE HELPED YOU because of who you are, and because of your choice words about me. Before you talked sh*t about me, I never knew who you were. So, if u wanna point the finger, look in the mirror at yourself.

You're an immature kid w/no purpose or value here. That is evident by EVERYONE.

Believe that, he's already gone in 3 people's eyes, and this just put it over the top.

~SC~

LOL......well then I won't say much more. I'll just let this be my 3:30 entertainment session

flabbywussy is offline Senior Member
    i had a bladder infection that went to my kidneys and trust me YOU DON'T WANT TO PUT IT OFF! i started peeing blood and everytime i took a piss it felt like i was going to pass a kidney stone GO TO THE DOC NOW!

You must have a hard on for me and think you are of some great importance. I don't give a f*ck about you at all, I respond to your posts as everyone does. You started all this sh*t in defaming me and my biz in the Lounge. U then asked for help in the diet forum and NO ONE HELPED YOU because of who you are, and because of your choice words about me. Before you talked sh*t about me, I never knew who you were. So, if u wanna point the finger, look in the mirror at yourself.

You're an immature kid w/no purpose or value here. That is evident by EVERYONE.

I NEVER defamed yoru business dude. You got a hard on about your business like its microsoft or something. All this started when Sage said your prices were too high and you flamed the hell out of him and I replied that no need to flame him becuase he thought your prices were etoo high because i thought they were too. Then you flamed me and started stalking me ever since then. Youre worse than a telemarketer dude.

Oh, by the way, people in the Lounge are still waiting for you to post your pics. Your profile says you are 18 and that you've gained 90 lbs. of lean mass in a year or some sh*t like that.

So, better get there and post those pictures!!!!! You've been called out.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    i had a bladder infection that went to my kidneys and trust me YOU DON'T WANT TO PUT IT OFF! i started peeing blood and everytime i took a piss it felt like i was going to pass a kidney stone GO TO THE DOC NOW!

Thanks bro. No blood as of now. I hope its not serious since this is my first cycle and probably last cycle. Just got a dull ache sometimes where my kidneys are and a burning in the back of my shoulder as well as dull ache near my serratus muscles on the left side as well as a tingle now and then in the same areas. Got a docs appointment after the weekend but I want to put my mind to rest before then.

Oh, by the way, people in the Lounge are still waiting for you to post your pics. Your profile says you are 18 and that you've gained 90 lbs. of lean mass in a year or some sh*t like that.

So, better get there and post those pictures!!!!! You've been called out.

~SC~

Why are you still in my thread? I'm trying to get some info on kidney damage and youre bugging me about pics.

Bottom line, you are an IDIOT if you are scared to see a doctor. Wake the f*ck up homeboy, get off you dead ass, and get to a doctor. Unless you want to die or you are really THAT IGNORANT, people here were trying to help, but you're acting like a scared 12 year old girl.

~SC~
    i don't think he'll die, but he might need a kidney transplant

I NEVER defamed yoru business dude. You got a hard on about your business like its microsoft or something. All this started when Sage said your prices were too high and you flamed the hell out of him and I replied that no need to flame him becuase he thought your prices were etoo high because i thought they were too. Then you flamed me and started stalking me ever since then. Youre worse than a telemarketer dude.
    Blah blah blah, dribble dribble, yap yap.

Shall I post the link to where you did this??

Don't be ignorant, I posted it the other day and I can do it again.

Yes, I am very successful, and I'm great at what I do. I don't have an issue w/Sage, I could care less about him.

Just because I made something of myself and I'm popular, don't hate, it's entirely too d*mn obvious.

~SC~

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    uh oh

Quote Originally Posted by flabbywussy
    i don't think he'll die, but he might need a kidney transplant
    If anyone has a spare brain, he could use that as well.

There, that's a flame for you ASStermind.

~SC~

Thanks bro. No blood as of now. I hope its not serious since this is my first cycle and probably last cycle. Just got a dull ache sometimes where my kidneys are and a burning in the back of my shoulder as well as dull ache near my serratus muscles on the left side as well as a tingle now and then in the same areas. Got a docs appointment after the weekend but I want to put my mind to rest before then.

this is how it started a week before the blood. moniter your body temp and if you get a fever then it is very serious.

Why are you still in my thread? I'm trying to get some info on kidney damage and youre bugging me about pics.
    POST THE PICS, don't change the subject.

POST POST POST POST POST.........

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoaster
    uh oh

Don't make EastCoaster ban all of you, because he will if necessary

I'm really tired of this.

If your kidneys hurt, COMMON F*CKING SENSE says go to a doctor, NOT TO A MESSAGE BOARD.

That is my point. No one can tell you what the issue is virtually.

~SC~

I'm really tired of this.

If your kidneys hurt, COMMON F*CKING SENSE says go to a doctor, NOT TO A MESSAGE BOARD.

That is my point. No one can tell you what the issue is virtually.

~SC~

Swole my big toe hurts really bad, can you tell me what's wrong with it?

Swole my big toe hurts really bad, can you tell me what's wrong with it?

I mean really.

This crap, combined with his hatred and juvenille postings in literally every other thread, doesn't exactly add up to anything of great value.

I mean you can be jealous of me and all, hate on me, etc., h*ll that happens daily and I couldn't give a sh*t, but when it comes to your health, you think you'd be able to use your brain.

~SC~

POST THE PICS, don't change the subject.

POST POST POST POST POST.........

~SC~

I'm not 18 you jerk i'm 23

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Early signs of kidney damage-mastermind.jpg  

I'm not 18 you jerk i'm 23

post more pics

Don't post it here, post it in the Lounge where the others requested it. I don't care like I said. No one is going to believe it's you anyhow, so the point is moot.

If that is you, then I'd have to give you props for a job well done. But going by your past, no one is gonna believe you!

Like I said, get to a doctor and get off the board.

~SC~

JuicedBull is offline New Member
    Seems like people have taken 30+ posts here to tell you GO TO THE DOCTOR!
    Doesn't seem like a hard concept to get... WTF is wrong with you dude?

JuiceBull....... we should have Masswithclass come over here and explain to this guy why he needs to go see the doc.

Duh.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information