kman is offline Anabolic Member

Fina BOILING POINTS

I felt like I was on the MTV show BOILING POINTS, where you win 100 bucks if you remain calm. Long story short, went down to visit my family in FL. for the holidays. Went out to dinner at a nice italian place, well my old man left his jacket and phone in the place, so being a nice guy I went all the way back there to look for it.
    The manager and I looked all over for it, and nothing, so he said call the phone, maybe we will hear it. So I did and some guy at the bar had the phone and the jacket. I said "oh thank you so much sir, that is my dad's jacket and phone" he repiled well your not getting it back ASSHo@e. I said excuse me and he put his finger in my face and said get lost. I stayed calm and asked again politely for the phone, keep in mind this guy was a tooth pick in a suit. So after the 3rd time he put his finger on my chest, and said get lost. Thats where I LOST IT. But not to the point where I was throwing fists, I wrapped his tie aroung his neck and started to choke him out from behind till he dropped the phone. I Had sick fina thoughts in my head of doing alot worse things to this guy. But think I controlled myself ok under the circumstances.
    Funny part of the story, is that I found out later that one of my old man's friends was calling the cell and saying stupid sh*t, but there was no reason for that dork to answer the phone in the first place.. Point being I could have messed this guy up bad, but with all the sick thoughts going throw my head the one that stuck out the most was, do I really want to miss the gym and risk my health for this dude, breaking my hand is not worth it even though he prob. deserved it...

AG5678 is offline Member
    i want to do fina so bad and get some rage. Nice story

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    I never had any fina rage thanfully.

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    You should have bitch slapped him.... Knock that Fvcker out cold with a slap.

I R Baboon is offline Associate Member
    good show of self control!

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronRuffy
    You should have bitch slapped him.... Knock that Fvcker out cold with a slap.
    I felt like it, trust me. I thought at first this has to be a joke,like I was on a T.V. show or something. I was like there is no way this dude just called me an assh*le in front off everyone. Especially after he was in the wrong. But hitting a dude his size would look like I am a bully. He was that much off a bisquet head. AHHH maybe your right, maybe I should have bitched slapped his ass.

Thread Information