jackedup83 is offline New Member

Looking for advice from the PRO'S.....

HI, I AM 21 YR OLD COLLEGE STUDENT LOOKING TO DO MY FIRST CYCLE I AM 6'0 185 BEEN LIFTING FOR ABOUT 4 YRS.

I M NOT SURE WHAT TO TAKE AND I WOULD DEFFIENTLY LIKE TO STACK THE CYCLE. I WANT TO GET BIG BUT BE CUT.....ALSO I DONT WANT TO BE FILLED WITH TONS OF WATER WEIGHT WHERE YOU HAVE THAT PUMPKIN LOOKING FACE.

THEN WHAT SHOULD I DO TO HOLD THE GAINS WHILE IM WAITING TO GET BACK ON ANOTHER CYCLE.... PLUS STUFF WHILE IM ON IT SO IT DOSENT KILL MY LIVER

THANKS FOR YOUR HELP...................jb

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    u def need to do a lot of research bro!

a good all around 1st cycle would b 500mg/test e/week for 10-12 weeks maybe add some dbol at 30mg/day for the 1st 4 weeks to jumpstart the cycle.

but b4 u do anything u have a lot of reading to do! and a lot of dudes r gon say wait for another year or two to start.

niXon)( is offline Member
    holy ****, read the stickies and research.

t-money is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tycin
    u def need to do a lot of research bro!

a good all around 1st cycle would b 500mg/test e/week for 10-12 weeks maybe add some dbol at 30mg/day for the 1st 4 weeks to jumpstart the cycle.

but b4 u do anything u have a lot of reading to do! and a lot of dudes r gon say wait for another year or two to start.
    Good advice here. Do some research and know what you are doing before you start. Diet is a bigger factor than juice, remeber that.\

Getting ready for spring break early, huh?

T

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    D^mn, why don't we do the cycle for you too?
    You need to research this for youself. That way you can blame yourself when something goes wrong. How can you want to possibly alter your life by injecting something you don't know much about?
    For your sake, RESEARCH!

At 6 ft and only 185lbs I would think you could gain more mass naturally first, doing gear now would be short changing yourself.

AG5678 is offline Member
    yea bro you have to research ive been a member here for 4 months and love researching and i probably wont do my cycle till another 6 mon

c5529 is offline Member
    Go naturally longer and get your diet down to a science. You can accomplish your goals without gear....at 21 you are pumping tons of hormones naturarlly.....do a lot more research while you stay natural. Look at a first cycle in maybe a year....just my opinion....

bmwrob is offline Member
    Yeah, research.

im gonna agree with lots of research. but if your looking to put on some size then go with lots of cals/carbs/protein. I wanted to start AAS for my first cycle at the exact same height/weight as you but i found out it wasnt even worth it. I knew that still being young i had the natural potential to grow like a weed, well a very thick weed. Being a 21 year old your body is still producing massive amounts of testosterone to allow yourself to get huge. all you need to do is establish a clean, bulking diet to where you can still put on size while not getting fat, allowing yourself to keep the bf% down. If you are doing cardio, then i would definatelly put that to a minimum for now. the only time i use cardio is for a warm-up for like 15-20 minutes before a workout to get the blood going. Bro, honestly if you want size, you can get it. you dont need AAS to do the trick for ya anyway right now. invest in alot of protein, glutamine, flax seed oil, and the wonder powder i like to call Nlarge2. its a great weight gainer that doesnt have massive amounts of cals like most do. its a great ratio between protein and cals. i think its around 600 cals and 52 g of protein per serving. thats unbelievable. Eat enough and you will grow. Good luck and never forget to research. you can never learn enough.

Thread Information