hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member

Injection Use at Millitary Accademy???

I will be attending a Millitary accademy next year and was wondering if anyone knew of any good anabolics i could take that would not be injectables. I figured those could be kinda difficult to hide when they inspect my room, but i could put pills in a bottle of something else. I have been taking Test E and EQ in the past. Also anyone have any info on any good creams i've been looking to put on mass with as few side effects as possible. I am already bigger than most of the poeple there but i figured it couldn't hurt to be as big as possible also a little extra boost for those long runs, and hours of pushups would be a help. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by hawkeye1877; 12-17-2004 at 07:45 PM.

Froggy is offline Member
    Bro...just wait until your in a less hostile environment...don't even think about it...it ain't going to happen...good luck & god bless...

Don't even think about it. They'll find it, and that sh*t will follow you forever.

Good Luck tho.

Try Paper-Anabolics (Var or OT). They pretty much look like school stuff, and you can "hide" them in plain sight. Say that they are page markers, or something.

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Try Paper-Anabolics (Var or OT). They pretty much look like school stuff, and you can "hide" them in plain sight. Say that they are page markers, or something.

I was looking at the paper products page the other day, have you tried them hooker?

just curious as to how well they work
    Alex

GotGuns is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hawkeye1877
    I will be attending a Millitary accademy next year and was wondering if anyone knew of any good anabolics i could take that would not be injectables. I figured those could be kinda difficult to hide when they inspect my room, but i could put pills in a bottle of something else. I have been taking Test E and EQ in the past. Also anyone have any info on any good creams i've been looking to put on mass with as few side effects as possible. I am already bigger than most of the poeple there but i figured it couldn't hurt to be as big as possible also a little extra boost for those long runs, and hours of pushups would be a help. Any thoughts?
    You have a PM!!

Yeah. I've tried paper products. They work as well as the tabs. They're good for students, people subject to room searches, and people in the South Pacific, where customs is difficult.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Personally, your playing with fire. Why risk it when they do inspections almost daily?? I do not understand your logic and cannot wait .

The inspections are not really for contraband (and they are conducted by another cadet)...they're more for clenliness and adherance to military standards and stuff....they aren't looking in every hiding spot.

It's more to make sure your room is up to regulations.

Symian is offline Member
    I wouldn't chance it bro! I'm ex-military, and you need to understand that in any academy you are considered an officer under UCMJ, and will be punished accordingly. The enlisted get off easier than officers. So if you do get caught it's straight to Leavenworth for a few years minimum. This is military so you already get no "first time slap on the rist". Just think about it first. Good luck, bro.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Leave it alone bro. Stay off the gear. If they test you and find it for a job you dont get hired. they test you for it in the military you go to jail.

hawkeye1877 is offline Associate Member
    yeah im' thinking i may just wait and do a cycle in the summer when i am back. But does anyone have any mroe info on these paper things?

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    The inspections are not really for contraband (and they are conducted by another cadet)...they're more for clenliness and adherance to military standards and stuff....they aren't looking in every hiding spot.

It's more to make sure your room is up to regulations.
    I have 12yrs in the military and yes the inspections may be for cleanliness and everything being just right. But what you also need to realize is many inspections are no -notice meaning they could come in anytime to inspect. What if you had left your contraband just lying around or dropped some little pill under the bed? Although technically you not a fully commision officer till graduation you would either get a bad conduct discharge or Levenworth looking through bars.

toolman is offline Banned
    Not only inspections, but any of your fellow cadets hear, or find out, they are bound by an Honor Code to turn you in. Finally, if this is your first year, you have no idea what you are in for. The last thing you need is playing with your hormones while adjusting to military life and getting hazed by the upper classmen. Keep your head down and don't even THINK about intentionally breaking any rules or Honor Code!

bigritz is offline New Member

dont worry

dont worry man im prior service USMC. they dont test for gear cause its too expensive. ur not chancing anything if u got a year. stay away from deca if ur worried. test-prop, fina, and winny V are out of ur system in no time. i have friends gettin ready for OCS and there using gear to get ready for it. i say go for it man and i say that cause i used gear while i was in.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bigritz
    dont worry man im prior service USMC. they dont test for gear cause its too expensive. ur not chancing anything if u got a year. stay away from deca if ur worried. test-prop, fina, and winny V are out of ur system in no time. i have friends gettin ready for OCS and there using gear to get ready for it. i say go for it man and i say that cause i used gear while i was in.
    Do you claim to have used gear while just serving, or on Paris Island? If you claim to be on while on the island, I gotta doubt that.

bigritz is offline New Member

no dude

dude theres no way u can use gear in boot camp ....u cant even get away with punchin the munchkin lol. after u get to ur permanent duty station u definatley can (with caution and dont flap at the gums about it). i did 2 cycles b4 i got out and tons of friends did it. sum commands encurage it in a round about matter cause of the physical demands of the job. hell u should see a good marine ground unit ....those ****ers look like they're carved outta wood. but as this thread stands he has nuthin to worry imo. ive been hot for gear on plenty of wizz quizzes

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    You have your whole life ahead of you to use the juice. Forget about it for now. 4 years without is NOTHING. The risks are high, the price for discovery is high, and the benefits, as a fraction of your life, are small. Just train hard, eat hard, sleep ever minute that you can. Maximize your efficiency at studying, performing personal tasks and completing tasks assigned to you. If you are sleeping and eating properly and training hard, you will not waste away into nothing. Don't let yourself get too lean... 12% is great. (At that point you should not be seeing prominent vein ridges in the skin and you will see a SLIGHT belt overhang but nothing saggy, and generally you will still have a pretty athletic appearance) You can keep a lot of muscle if you don't get too lean. What you DO lose, you can get back later. Serious. I basically went the last two years with either crappy training or no training at all and just got back on the stick a month or so ago. I lost diddly. MAYBE I lost 10 lbs of muscle in 2 years but probably closer to 5. I can get the 5 back easy in a year, even natural.

You have chosen a career path that can be very exclusive of other interests. Most of us here have to make incredible sacrifices for our physiques. You, on the other hand, have locked yourself into a situation where you will have to make the same degree of sacrifice for your military service, and sometimes those sacrifices will be directly at odds with looking truly buff. It is not such a big deal. You made your choice and now you have to accept the reality. After you graduate and after you are comfortably rooted into your first duty station, THEN if it looks safe maybe do a cycle or two, BUT ONLY IF you find that you are able to train, eat, and recover effectively. Otherwise, a waste of time, lots of unnecessary risks, and an expenditure of money that you just don't make in the service.

Best way to make sure you are equipped to do those "hours of pushups and long runs" is to DO "hours of pushups and long runs" every day or every other day until it is time to report. If you can run 3 miles every day in 25 minutes or so, and pop 50 pushups at a stretch at any time, and pull yourself up in a set of proper chinups, you are good to go, believe me. The physical demands are not that challenging for anyone with any sort of athletic background. They mostly only serve to weed out the can't-hacks and the fat boys and the won't-trys. The pt you will have to do in school or in boot camp is a joke. Only elite units have any really meaningful physical fitness standards.

TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR FEET! Wear good shoes when running. Rest your feet as much as possible. Don't let your feet slam flat on any hard surface as you run or you will have shin splints before you even leave for the academy. I know. I thought I would be a smartass when I went into the military (25 years ago) and I was running anywhere from 2 to 10 miles a day, on city streets and sidewalks, in cheap shoes and with poor form. I got to boot camp with shin splints (which I didn't even know what they were) and I suffered when I ran and of course I knew better than to ask for sympathy. So I laughed at the slackers and sissies and fatboys during pt except for the running part, where I had to swallow it and bear the pain and keep my mouth shut and just hang in there. So heed this advice, take care of your wheels. You will spend a lot of time on them. And don't think that gear will help you in this... you don't NEED help, and you would hardly notice any help from the stuff.

Everyone is assuming he's going to the Citadel or West Point or something...maybe he's going to Maritime (a Merchant Marine Military Academy) or the Coast Guard Academy...

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Everyone is assuming he's going to the Citadel or West Point or something...maybe he's going to Maritime (a Merchant Marine Military Academy) or the Coast Guard Academy...
    The OP said he is going to a military academy. There is no such thing as a "Merchant Marine Military Academy" though there are several Merchant Marine Academies such as Ft Skyler or King's Point or Cal Maritime or Mass Maritime or Texas A&M. None are "Military Academies" because holding a Merchant Marine Officer's license or a Merchant Mariner's Document in no way makes you a member of a military service in and of itself.

BTW use of AAS would give the USCG reason to revoke any documents already issued to the user, or deny any future applications. That means that any maritime academy would have an interest in immediately expelling any student found with gear or who tested positive for gear, and referring any posession charges to law enforcement.

The Merchant Marine colleges are considered military academies, by definition; They wear uniforms, salute, hold ranks, etc...

They aren't an armed force, however, they are considered a military academy.

And BTW, use of AAS would allow any college or academy to expel you.

Thread Information