DELUCA is offline New Member

I Hav Viral Vertigo 11th Week In2 Cycle

Last wed i started to feel really dizzy and felt like i was gonna puke. Thursday came around and it got real bad. So bad that i couldnt walk let alone sit in the upright posistion with out vomiting. Went to the er room later that night. (Im on 500 mgs of sust and 400 mgs of eq) Got blood work done, Everything was high but not dangerously high. Gave me an iv of saline and said theres nothing we can do for you, all we can say is that you need to go to a ent doctor and to stop the juice. Went to the ear nose and throat doctor today. By the way, my equilibrium is sooo fked, i walk like a drukn sailor and my left ear is ringing 24/7. The docs at the ent said i have a decent amount hearing loss andwant to put me on Predinsone for 10 days. The doc wants me to go to get a MRI on monday to make sure what i have is not tumor related. Heres the thing i m really starting to c results right now and dont wanna stop, however, the doc said lifting could hurt the healing process. I dont know if i should finish my cylce. I have 4 more amps. Also if i do end my cycle WILL TAKING CLOMID AND PREDISONE BE OK TO TAKE AT THE SAME TIME.

Tose22 is offline Associate Member
    ask your doctor, thats probably the best advice

He said he doesnt know, when you tell docs you on juice they act like such jerkoffs

wow thats not fun...first of all, this is just my opinion but i would stop and start taking the clomid. prednisone and clomid don't interact with each other. go to rxlist.com or webmd.com if you want an interaction list. second, vertigo is caused by a number of things and you have to ask yourself if it could be b/c of your juice? imo, it's not if you're already into your 11th week unless maybe something wasn't sterile (just a thought). if they're worried about a tumor then my reaction would be to stop and finish out pct. whether or not your AAS have anything to do with this is kinda irrelevent. you can always cycle again....good luck

Yeah thats what i m gonna do, it just sucks bro, the room is spinning 24/7 ears ringing 24/7 but i can still lift. went to the gym last night and put up 205 5 times. I only weigh 142 @ 5' 10. I ve been gaining more weight each day it looks. This ****ing sucks, im gonna do the proper pct and hope to keep my gains.

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    Keep up on your fluids forsure.... Wait to see the diagnosis, wether it be infection or disease (worst case scenario)... Your doc will have the answers for ya... I would take it easy until you get that MRI done. Best of luck and I hope all goes well for you.

Thread Information