unclemoney is offline Senior Member

my gyno too late for nolvadex?? need answer fast

Hey, finished up a cycle of m1t//4derm followed up with pct of clomid and milk thistle... About a week and a half into pct and all of a sudden I notice my left nipple looks puffy, feel around and I feel a lump id say about size of a dime. Is it too late for nolvadex or should I order overnight shipping right now?? I know I feel stupid for not having nolvadex on hand right now but I figured I wouldn't need any seeing as how the other m1t//4derm cycle I ran b4 I had no need for an anti-e.

inevitable is offline Member
    bro get some nolvadex ASAP... its never to late for nolva... it stops the symptoms once u take it..!

profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Get it a.s.a.p. . A while back screwed up a syno conversion and got puffy/tender ran nova it went away rather quick.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Ok good news, bad news. Nolva could work to remove the tissue but in the studies i've read it worked for about 84% of the patients so you have a good chance to get rid of the lump. 16% chance you may not. I suggest you try some letrozole at 2mg ed until the lump is treated. Good luck.

Like I said in my other post. Always take the nolva. If you think you have gyno start taking it. its worth the money to be safe about it. So to answer your question. overnight the nolva and start on 80mg then drop to 40 then run 20 for a while and hopefully this will go away.

listen to him, start off at a higher dosage then drop every week by 20mg. then oventially you could run nolva at 10mg for a couple weeks. even though it may work and you notice the gyno problem being solved, still take it for a while. if not it could come back and it would have been a waste to have taken it for soo long anyway. good luck bro and hope this situation fixes itself.

JDogg is offline Junior Member
    If I take Proviron from day 1 of a cycle, do I still need nolva?

not necessarily but it might be a good idea to at least be taking it 10mg/day throughout. if your not showing signs of any gyno or severe bloat then dont worry bout it. i know a bunch of ppl who have never had to use it and they have been ok. proviron should help prevent any problems you might encounter. so in my words im gonna still say yes, its always good to at least have it on hand but you dont have to take it unless you feel like you need to.

I would personally always take the nolva. I personally will be running 20mg Nolvadex throughout all my cycles.

I would personally always take the nolva. I personally will be running 20mg Nolvadex throughout all my cycles.

Thread Information