Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    unclemoney's Avatar
    unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    TRUE knowledge, THE light
    Posts
    1,528

    my gyno too late for nolvadex?? need answer fast

    Hey, finished up a cycle of m1t//4derm followed up with pct of clomid and milk thistle... About a week and a half into pct and all of a sudden I notice my left nipple looks puffy, feel around and I feel a lump id say about size of a dime. Is it too late for nolvadex or should I order overnight shipping right now?? I know I feel stupid for not having nolvadex on hand right now but I figured I wouldn't need any seeing as how the other m1t//4derm cycle I ran b4 I had no need for an anti-e.

  2. #2
    inevitable's Avatar
    inevitable is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    merica
    Posts
    910
    bro get some nolvadex ASAP... its never to late for nolva... it stops the symptoms once u take it..!

  3. #3
    profbiv's Avatar
    profbiv is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    336
    Get it a.s.a.p. . A while back screwed up a syno conversion and got puffy/tender ran nova it went away rather quick.

  4. #4
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Ok good news, bad news. Nolva could work to remove the tissue but in the studies i've read it worked for about 84% of the patients so you have a good chance to get rid of the lump. 16% chance you may not. I suggest you try some letrozole at 2mg ed until the lump is treated. Good luck.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,856
    Like I said in my other post. Always take the nolva. If you think you have gyno start taking it. its worth the money to be safe about it. So to answer your question. overnight the nolva and start on 80mg then drop to 40 then run 20 for a while and hopefully this will go away.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Prop ED Builds Character
    Posts
    932
    listen to him, start off at a higher dosage then drop every week by 20mg. then oventially you could run nolva at 10mg for a couple weeks. even though it may work and you notice the gyno problem being solved, still take it for a while. if not it could come back and it would have been a waste to have taken it for soo long anyway. good luck bro and hope this situation fixes itself.

  7. #7
    JDogg's Avatar
    JDogg is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    137
    If I take Proviron from day 1 of a cycle, do I still need nolva?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Prop ED Builds Character
    Posts
    932
    not necessarily but it might be a good idea to at least be taking it 10mg/day throughout. if your not showing signs of any gyno or severe bloat then dont worry bout it. i know a bunch of ppl who have never had to use it and they have been ok. proviron should help prevent any problems you might encounter. so in my words im gonna still say yes, its always good to at least have it on hand but you dont have to take it unless you feel like you need to.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,856
    I would personally always take the nolva. I personally will be running 20mg Nolvadex throughout all my cycles.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,856
    I would personally always take the nolva. I personally will be running 20mg Nolvadex throughout all my cycles.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •