Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    bignuts's Avatar
    bignuts is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    86

    Question tren e vs. fina which is better?


  2. #2
    BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2001
    Location
    barbados
    Posts
    6,418
    Some say acetate, some say enanthate . Try both and see for yourself.

  3. #3
    bignuts's Avatar
    bignuts is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    86
    i just finished a cycle of sus and deca and i still have a bottle of deca left, what would be a good cutting cycle to run with the deca?

  4. #4
    sooner45's Avatar
    sooner45 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    The big Addison, TX!!!!!
    Posts
    835
    Quote Originally Posted by bignuts
    i just finished a cycle of sus and deca and i still have a bottle of deca left, what would be a good cutting cycle to run with the deca?
    Research

  5. #5
    sober's Avatar
    sober is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    tx
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by bignuts
    i just finished a cycle of sus and deca and i still have a bottle of deca left, what would be a good cutting cycle to run with the deca?
    dude that had nothing to do with the subject of this thread. pls get a clue.



  6. #6
    The Baron's Avatar
    The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    2,999
    Quote Originally Posted by big k.l.g
    Some say acetate, some say enanthate. Try both and see for yourself.
    The enanthate ester would release the tren slowly, as with test E, right? Would this make it more suitable to use with Test E or Test C? I mean, no sense jabbing ED when 2x/wk will work, right? To me, it would even be worth a small loss of effectiveness, if I had equal availability of tren A and tren E.

  7. #7
    imann is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    upinyourgirl
    Posts
    503
    Three words of advice bro, LOTS OF RESEARCH.

  8. #8
    Dude-Man's Avatar
    Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Nowhere, USA
    Posts
    5,978
    my goodness. why does everyone always tell people to "research."

    The more high quality responses there are on the board, the easier it makes it for people to research.

    Tren enanthate vs. Fina

    mg/mg you're going to get the same results. The only real issue is convenience, as well as PCT timing. If you want to get the best benefit from tren acetate (fina) you need to inject every day. You can get by with enanthate twice a week. Enanthate is more expensive however. You also can start PCT sooner after stopping fina, (the next day) whereas you have to wait a couple weeks to start PCT after stopping tren enanthate.

    Deca for cutting
    not really recommended due to the amount of water retention that you get on deca.

  9. #9
    BigMike J's Avatar
    BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    3,511
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    my goodness. why does everyone always tell people to "research."

    The more high quality responses there are on the board, the easier it makes it for people to research.

    Tren enanthate vs. Fina

    mg/mg you're going to get the same results. The only real issue is convenience, as well as PCT timing. If you want to get the best benefit from tren acetate (fina) you need to inject every day. You can get by with enanthate twice a week. Enanthate is more expensive however. You also can start PCT sooner after stopping fina, (the next day) whereas you have to wait a couple weeks to start PCT after stopping tren enanthate.

    Deca for cutting
    not really recommended due to the amount of water retention that you get on deca.

    Great response

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Posts
    2,393
    I prefer shorter esters in almost every case.

  11. #11
    Jackman's Avatar
    Jackman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Im a Masshole
    Posts
    3,172
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    I prefer shorter esters in almost every case.
    me also did first 2 cycles with prop/fina then prop/fina eq and winny. next trying long esters.

    to answer your question i guess its the same as fina its the same compound just as test is test ect. but with the tren e it will not give you the bloat like test e would.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •