SpeedDemon is offline Banned

So many rumors about Propecia, so many posts...nothin makes sense!

Remember that guy einstein? Who got banned? Well...he said (and everybody in the board seemed to agree w/ him) that unlike what has been posted several times about hair loss and Deca , combining propecia with Deca actually helps controlling ur hair loss during a cycle. Haven't heard a reply since then about the topic. What is the take on it?

1. Also, speaking about propecia could anyone tell me what steroid I should not take w/ propecia because the react badly w/ each other?
    2. Is it true that winstrol actually does not cause hair loss in most people?
    2.What is the take on fina/propecia/hair loss?

megathrust is offline New Member
    anyone? i would like to know too because ive heard both ways.

SpeedDemon is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by megathrust
    anyone? i would like to know too because ive heard both ways.
    Keep bumping until anyone answers..be persistant!

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Winstrol is probably the worst steroid for hairloss. Propecia blocks DHT, which in simple terms is one chemical your juice converts to. If you get hairloss like I do you should take it. I didn't, and I can see my hair thinning. Also, I feel I should add I stopped taking winstrol because of rapid hairloss; test is bad enough as it is. I'm sure I'll be sporting a shaved head for most of my life, but it just depends how important hair is to you.

kubano28 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedDemon
    Remember that guy einstein? Who got banned? Well...he said (and everybody in the board seemed to agree w/ him) that unlike what has been posted several times about hair loss and Deca , combining propecia with Deca actually helps controlling ur hair loss during a cycle. Haven't heard a reply since then about the topic. What is the take on it?

1. Also, speaking about propecia could anyone tell me what steroid I should not take w/ propecia because the react badly w/ each other?
    2. Is it true that winstrol actually does not cause hair loss in most people?
    2.What is the take on fina/propecia/hair loss?
    i"ve been trying the same thing but all i get is that it is bad to mix finasteride and deca and well im not too sure about it still,but if u have hair loss bro ,take dutasteride is the new sh!t for hairloss and i have been taking it now for about a month and i think is the ****, is working better than propecia i have been taking propecia for 5 years and it has stop hairloss about 85%

Thread Information