Thread: diananbol

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member

diananbol

Hey guys.. i was just owndering.. IO have 25 mg tablets of d bol. I take one a day befor lifting. SOmeone told me that i should start breking them up and tking them like 8 hours apart

1 in the morning and one in the night time yah know.

So any help is greta;ly appreciated in advance

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Well I think that's because DBol has a short half life. I think it's something like 4-6 hours. That's why you should spread it apart. Did you say 25mg tabs??? That's weird, you should have gotte nthe 5mg tabs. I guess you could break the 25mg in half and take on in the morning and one in the afternoon.

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member
    You can break the reforvit tabs into fourths by using a pill cutter. Spread them out through out the day. Every 4 hours is fine.

mishon1 is offline Associate Member
    i like to use a razor blade to seperate my shit. my friends use the pill cutters and they said it crumbles on em. when i took em i had a 4 or 5 hour spread when i took them.

MindBomb is offline Member
    How long have you been doing this? Are you taking in just dbol ? What are you looking for in dbol?

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    it also ensures maximum absorption as well. the more you take at once the more likely you'll piss out some.

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    I just started last week on monday. I started by breaking one tablet up and taking one in the morning and then one in the afternoon about 3 hours befor i lift. I dunno i thought it didn'
    t have as as great as an effect as it does when i take one full one three hours befor i lift. SOme one told me though that I have to break them up so that the srteriod is in the blood constantly. I feel like taking 2 pills a day, cause it feels soo good putting up such good wieghts when i take a full one, but I don';t wanna start two a day... But if i should break the pill up for fours time a day i will. The only thing is they are sooo damn small.. thats why when i look at them i am just like what the hell how do i break these up...

Also does anyone know anything about this stuff called Swoll Made by Syntrax??

Syntrax Swoll..

Can i take it while i am on the dbol

Going to work arms see you guys in an hour and a half

allsteel is offline New Member
    I havn't heard of these 25 and 30mg tabs but they must be out there anyway IMO 25 is to little but thats me I would take two/day or as everyone says ( but me ) cut them into two and take one morn lunch before work out and before bed i guess but thats everyones dose. ( I would take one morn, one 1 hour before work out.)

Thread Information