K99S is offline New Member

Question which one and how?

Hello to everyone. As I’m sure you can tell I am a brand new to all this. What I am looking to get answered is a number of things. These are questions that I’m sure have been asked over and over again within this forum. If there are, can you please just point me in the right direction.

I am 21 years 6’1” 185 lbs and I have never juiced. I would like to get on a cycle that is not to extreme (minimize side effects) but I don’t want one with min. results. I’ve seen so many different example cycles listing about 6-8 different things and I have no idea which would be right for me. The results I’m looking to get are basically the same as everyone else. I want to gain some lean muscle mass, strength, and also cut up. I have about a 10% b.f. right now and I want to get that way down. The thing about that is that the body fat that I do have is in only 2 places…..that ring around the lower abs and back (love handles) and in my chest. I have done a shit load of cardio and changed my diet and I don’t see any of the fat coming off. One thing I am worried about with taking AS is bitch tits. Like I said, I already have fatty tits. If you could please either direct me in the right direction or give me some suggestions they all will be greatly appreciated. I tell myself everyday, “if I’m gonna do this, I gotta do it right.”

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    welcome to our board. here's a good beginner's cycle that's relatively inexpensive:

t200 (test enanthate ) 300-600mg/wk 10 wks
    ttokkyo boldenona (eq) 300-500mg/wk 10 wks
    winny 25mg/day wks 4-12

PunkRawk is offline Member
    looking to get cut up and putting on mass are two different things and pretty damn near impossible to do at the same time bro...if you worried about bitch tits or estro related side effects i would use the drugs that don't really aromatize though aplha-5....you still pretty young and seem niave...i would just stick with that diet and cardio.....maybe explain what kind of diet your using??

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    oh yeah, have a healthy dose of arimidex with your cycle. this will prevent development of bitch tits.

allsteel is offline New Member
    Read and read bro it's all here. Dr has a good one. And Punk is right too you can't get lean mass and loose fat bro. Get your lean mass and size first and next cycle cut like a bitch. I don't know I say
    wks 1-4 40mg/ed D-bol
    1-9 400mg/wk deca
    1-10 500mg/wk test enethate/cyp

if you want 6-12 75mg/eod tren
    and clomid 300mg day 1, day 2-11 100mg, and 12-22 50mg/ed

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm with Dr Evil on this one!

Thread Information