fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member

beer,roids, get a lil more pissed?

do u find if u just have a beer r somethin u get more pissed than usual when someone does somethin? i dono last night i had a beer n someone told me someone n i got ****in pissed, maybe it wasnt a big deal, jus wonderin yalls thoughts on it

calidude is offline Senior Member
    Do a search on Roid rage .

You had just one beer??????

lol yea, i dono y i got so pissed

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i think its mental

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    NO... If your an asshole sober you still going to be an asshole during a cycle.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Or maybe you were just in a sh1tty mood to begin with eh

not a clue, ye if i hadnt had a beer what happened regardless i prolly still woulda got pissed, maybe it wasnt tha beer

calidude is offline Senior Member
    I agree, learn how to take a deep breath and walk away.

BigMike J is offline Anabolic Member
    Roid rage is such bull****. One may get a little bit more aggressive/irritated then normal but still bull****.. you can control your actions.

UNF12345 is offline Junior Member
    agreed...im normally a really calm kid during a cycle i get aroused easilier or pisssed off easiler but it all is mental and can be controlled.

i didnt say i snapped r anything, jus said i got pissed off at somethin stupid

again, im calling roid rage B.S. your just probably going into drinking the beer thinking its gonna make you beligerant so once you have it your brains giving you this preconcieved notion that youve become a "lightswitch hard a$$". first of all if i was you i wouldnt even be drinking beer while on a cycle. probably the worste thing for you to ever do, but then again, thats your choice. bro choose one or the other, alcohol or aas, not the two.

IronAdam is offline Member
    On cycle I am more easily irritated by simple sh*t. And I'm also more likely to speak my mind about irritating things than when I'm not on cycle. But I think it's just confidence..I always feel more confident on cycle. I've never experienced "roid rage " though.

statuZ is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by IronAdam
    On cycle I am more easily irritated by simple sh*t. And I'm also more likely to speak my mind about irritating things than when I'm not on cycle. But I think it's just confidence..I always feel more confident on cycle. I've never experienced "roid rage" though.
    exactly dude.

UNF12345 is offline Junior Member
    yes ^ thats a good way to describe it

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    This is a post I made on a thread about roid rage , some dude was trying to tell a bunch of juicers that roid rage is a problem... what an idiot:

Roid Rage? Bull ****. Only for dumb ****s who can't control themselves:

"There is yet another important complexity. Although some extreme criminal types (e.g., rapists who also commit other kinds of bodily harm) may be likely to have high levels of testosterone (Rada, Laws, & Kellner, 1976), the reverse does not seem to be true: men with high levels of testosterone are not necessarily aggressive, and they are certainly not all aggrevated rapists. Furthermore, it has sometimes been reported that the relationship between testosterone level and pysical aggression holds only (or holds more strongly) for relatively uneducated men from the lower-economic classes (Dabbs & Morris, 1990)" (Funder, 238).

Funder, David C. "The Personality Puzzle". Ed. Jon Durbin and Aaron Javicas. W.W. Norton and Company, Inc., 2004. Page 238.

I didn't get ANY roid rage on my last cycle, I was more laid back aamof. BTW I was injecting just under one gram of oils a week, and kick started w/ dbol for the first 4 weeks to boot.

spooledup is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    probably the worste thing for you to ever do, but then again, thats your choice. bro choose one or the other, alcohol or aas, not the two.
    bullsh1t. I drank beer during my last cycle and my kidney and liver values were always within normal range.

Beer has an abundance of chromium which is essentail for transport of BCAAs via insulin .

Beer has B6 and B12 which inhibits prolactin gyno.

2-3 beers a day (no more) can actually lower blood pressure.

In moderation it is far from the worst thing to do.

Quote Originally Posted by PlasticFuture112
    again, im calling roid rage B.S. your just probably going into drinking the beer thinking its gonna make you beligerant so once you have it your brains giving you this preconcieved notion that youve become a "lightswitch hard a$$". first of all if i was you i wouldnt even be drinking beer while on a cycle. probably the worste thing for you to ever do, but then again, thats your choice. bro choose one or the other, alcohol or aas, not the two.

actually i didnt realize that i had gotten pissed over something stupid until today, so u can stop saying roid rage is b.s., i didnt say i have roid rage, i said i got irritated easily

inevitable is offline Member
    bro, y are u drinkin a beer in the first place when ur on a cycle? and secondly roid rage is a myth.. u can def. control it only if u want to

I am calmer on a cycle then when im not. I think it is because i am aware of "roid rage ", and the fact that anytime I get mad people will throw that in my face.

look hoss is getting all mad at me, lol. you just plain out have anger problems bro. settle down. seriously though.

topher is offline Banned
    wow thats some major southern twang in your question i just barely got the jist. but yes i notice i have to watch myself in the rage department if im running tren or even higher doses of test. if your an intolerable prick when your not on gear then watch the fvck out when your doing drugs such as tren cause your bound to put a couple people to sleep. esspecaly control yourself during rush hour.

beer,roids, get a lil more pissed?

Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    I am calmer on a cycle then when im not. I think it is because i am aware of "roid rage", and the fact that anytime I get mad people will throw that in my face.
    yup, i totally agree with you. people who have never had any experience with roids are almost automatically gonna rage a person on cycle with always having roid rage so better watch out. i think because i know that everybody labels people on cycle with all these jacked up excuses to make them look worse is the reason why im really calm on it and relaxed. i get this way because i can really give about .02 what others think. the stuff makes me happy so why cant they be happy for me, but instead knock me and label me like im a piece of meat. wierd but very true.

topher is offline Banned
    there is no question that one can control himself during a tempoary moment of aggression. but the fact is that drugs such as tren usually cause more aggressive behavior in individuals

spooledup is offline Banned
    yeah my apologies plastic. I could have made my point without the BS comment.

I would use the tren as an excuse, but everyone knows i'm kinda an a$$hole anyways lol

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by topher
    there is no question that one can control himself during a tempoary moment of aggression. but the fact is that drugs such as tren usually cause more aggressive behavior in individuals
    I'm with you on this one pal.... I am the same guy when cranking, just takes a few less buttons to hit and you have got my full attention...

My .02--- When I was younger I definately feel I had a hotter quicker temper when
    on a cycle. That was early 20's. Since then tho I would agree that roid rage is a tad over exaggerated. Havin said that, once an A-hole always an A-hole. Story of me life as the wife points out.....

spooled, the only time ive been knocked on or told something otherwise in a harsh manner was from you. personally i dont take it any different because of the knowledge i know you possess. also you've helped me numerous amounts of times from the stuff youve said and i can bet that ive been little or no help to you. from that you have the right to say what you want. but i can be certain that i may or may not lash back, depending on the circumstance. in this case i just wanted to let you know where i was coming from thats all. no hard feelings around the board just to let you know.

Thread Information