sizzlechest is offline Member

Roids and Anxiety/depression

Can Gear cause Anxiety/Depression. I know some people get depressed after the cycle, but can you get anxiety in the middle while the stuff kicks in?

AG5678 is offline Member
    big k.l.g knows this one thats the guy to ask

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Well bro i have no exp with it but i've read that boldenone gives some dudes anxiety/ panic attacks while on cycle.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by AG5678
    big k.l.g knows this one thats the guy to ask
    LOL WTF? You and i posted at the same time! Thanks for the props but this one has me a little stumped. I'll have to do some digging and get back to this one.

Depression has occured with me in the past when I ran certain compounds and it was almost always when test was not present in my cycle. just dbol alone for a cycle got me kind of down, not down like wanting to kill myself or hating myself, bu I just had this feeling sometimes like I could care less about getting to the gym. Now test on the other hand makes me feel like superman.

this question has been raised quite a few times...it seems that halo/eq/tren are the usual culprits BUT, only if you are predisposed to anxiety or panic attacks. for me eq really bugs me out but i've had anxiety problems in the past. i wish i could stack it b/c its good stuff though

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    I have read that depression is common while on AS but iv'e never experienced it nor has anyone I know.

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

I have

I am a little depressed from my test cycle I am on. Everyone I talked to said that they get a "superman" felling. But for me I am down, maybe Im weird.

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    It's a mistake to think that any medication will affect all people the same -even from these posts you can see one person will feel up and another down from the same drugs. But some things will tend to affect people who are sensitive in certain ways -I know EQ has a reputation for causing anxiety and I've read posts by people who felt they had real problems from the stuff when I was first researching it. It seemed affected me a little that way myself, though it's hard to say for sure since it was my first cycle and I was anxious anyway.

weightshead is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LimitsAreNothing
    I am a little depressed from my test cycle I am on. Everyone I talked to said that they get a "superman" felling. But for me I am down, maybe Im weird.
    interesting you should say that, im on test only and i dont feel like superman, at least not mentally.

even been a little lethargic occasionally although i suspect this is a sleeping pattern problem as i find while im on test my body thinks that i only need 6 hrs sleep.

AG5678 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sizzlechest
    Can Gear cause Anxiety/Depression. I know some people get depressed after the cycle, but can you get anxiety in the middle while the stuff kicks in?
    What were you looking into taking?

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    right now Im doing prop/tren . fell great, like nothing can beat me.
    now deca on the other hand. I will never touch that again. I did a deca test cycle and it really ****ed me up. depressed, and felt like crap all the time. I dropped the deca, felt like superman again.

c5529 is offline Member
    I've definitely encountered depression while on a cycle. I mainly attributed it to Tren . I did have minor depression problems prior to any cycles though, so I think the tren just brought out what I already had. I'm taking celexa for depression and it definitely has helped while on the AAS cycles as well. I seem to do ok with Tren when I've got Test going with it. The posts above are right, AAS, like any other medications, affects everyone differently.

To help more, I need to know what streroids and doses you are taking as well as your cycle history.....Also, have you had depression at all prior to any cycles?

spooledup is offline Banned
    My last cycle I used Eq and winny and I felt great. I had a lot of confidence. I'm usually not a good speaker and I get nervous/anxious but I got big kudos for a design presentation to our customer.

Thread Information