mukkler is offline Junior Member

Hairloss from winstrol what can i do?

Hi

I took winstrol some time ago, i have now noticed my hair has gotten a little thin... is there anything i can do to reverse this?

I dont understand what products i should consider.... please help me i have tried searching but theres so much information about everything...

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    Finnasteride. But it wont work while youre taking winstrol so never take winstrol again.

SpeedDemon is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mukkler
    Hi

I took winstrol some time ago, i have now noticed my hair has gotten a little thin... is there anything i can do to reverse this?

I dont understand what products i should consider.... please help me i have tried searching but theres so much information about everything...
    BUMP....good question.....anyway to avoid hair loss while taking winny since propecia does not work?

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    Finnasteride. But it wont work while youre taking winstrol so never take winstrol again.
    So i dont need rogaine or other shampoo/gel-products that i apply directly to my hair? 1mg (1 pill) of finasteride /day will give me my hair back?

If you use it for a long enough time (im talkin months and months) youll start to see youre hair come back. 1mg a day shud do the trick.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of death
    If you use it for a long enough time (im talkin months and months) youll start to see youre hair come back. 1mg a day shud do the trick.
    sounds good!

Another question though..

One thing i dont understand.. does hairloss have anything to do with enlarged prostate? I mean... i took winstrol and lost some hair, when i noticed i was loosing hair i stopped taking winstrol... but it felt like i continued to lose hair for some while...how can that be? maybe just my imagination?

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Use a topical hair product like spiropent

Because winstrol speeds up your MPB it doesnt create it. Therefore you can continue to lose hair after you discontinue it.

Sal Collaziano is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    Use a topical hair product like spiropent
    Spiropent is Clenbuterol ... You probably mean Spironolactone. www.growitbacknow.com

haha ya thats what i meant there is also nizoral or nioxin i beleive

phwSSJ is offline Banned
    I have never used the stuff and I have similar questions about that subject bro....
    but from what I have read, finasteride is kind of a waste of money unless you are going to a high school reunion or something like that. From the information I have obtained about it: finasteride takes a few months before you see results, plus the results do not last once you discontinue the use. The description states that your hair will go back to the way it was a few months after discontinuation. On top of that here are some possible side effects-
    * decreased libido (sex drive);
    * decreased volume of ejaculate;
    * impotence (trouble getting or keeping an erection); or
    * breast tenderness or enlargement.
    those are just some of what I have found.

Dont forget I have never tried the stuff so I could be wrong. All this info is from literature.

Happy Holidays Bros!!!!!!!!

basically it blocks dht in your whole body as upposed to just your head and thats not good dht is a hardener keeps you firm

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    If you are prone to MPB...nothing will stop a DHT derivative.

You will not grow back your hair from taking finasteride. Over time you may see it fill in a bit...but do no expect miracles. It's not uncommon for a person to lose more hair while first starting finasteride. If you start taking it...take it for the long haul bro.

If you want all your hair back...there is only one solution...hair transplants.

i agree if you start taking that shlt you have to take it forever its not worth it

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    i agree if you start taking that shlt you have to take it forever its not worth it
    I get it from my Dr now.

haha well in that case its worth it

I see, so finasteride might not be the answer then..

But whats your opinion about minoxidil (regaine) then? When reading about regaine it says it works best on young people (me) who recently lost hair (me)...?

Maybe in combinatin with Spironolactone?

Will that thicken my hair or is it also a waste of money?

arnnies_Quest is offline New Member
    the best thing to do while on winny if you are prone to male pattern baldness is to use topicals but consider that you are already prone to mpb so lowering dht levels is a good thing due to that fact.Use propecia to low down the dht levels thow your already prone to mpb and also use topicals like spiro cream rogain with crushed flutamide tabs in it use also nizoral shampoo all of this to evitate that dht that is increased by winny won't attach the dht receptors present in the scalp.

SteveCrammer is offline New Member
    If ur concerned about male pattern baldness you should of done more research into the Anabolics.

Winny is known to be hard on the hairline, but perhaps you didnt realise u were susceptible to mpb.

If you want to try anabolics why not Anavar a mild steroid or Deca although youll get the Deca Dick syndrome or even GH.

Thread Information