saluu is offline Banned

tren enthuante questions

okay had a question does tren enthuante have test in it or what is it just the ester enhthunate or does it have test in it my dealer said i t does it is 250mg per ml 10 ml vial. what that single dose of tren be too much im thinking their is 100mg of tren and 150 mg of test

help out

also a buddy at the gym i told him i have high bodyfat and he said with winny you will get cut up and hard people will notice is this true

Angel of death is offline Senior Member
    You have a lot of reading up to do...

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    okay had a question does tren enthuante have test in it or what is it just the ester enhthunate or does it have test in it my dealer said i t does it is 250mg per ml 10 ml vial. what that single dose of tren be too much im thinking their is 100mg of tren and 150 mg of test

help out

also a buddy at the gym i told him i have high bodyfat and he said with winny you will get cut up and hard people will notice is this true
    Wow, you do have a lot of reading to do, but ill help just because im in a good mood. Tren Enanthate is the Enanthate ester of Trenbolen. There is no test in the enanthate, that is just the ester. While Tren Acetate needs to be injected ed, Tren Enanthate is only 2X week injects. Do me a favor however, and before you start doing any of these, do a little research on the boards. thanks

saluu is offline Banned
    so you need test with tren but why you need test it will be in my system for 2 wks after and then i will go on clomid to keep gains so gain wise i know about tren acetate but tren enthuante will i gain more of enthunate since longer ester . are the gains the same if they are then why is tren enthuante so much more expensive than tren acetate. later

wildbill5252 is offline Associate Member
    I thought we had a search engine

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    OK, I'm a bit annoyed here guys.. try helping the guy out instead of being lame..

http://67.18.108.244//search.php?searchid=1218830

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php...Tren+Enthanate
    I found this pretty helpful man. And IMO Acetate is the way to go.The many faces (names) of Tren : ENDING THE CONFUSION
    ARTICLE BY: BASK8KACE
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been reading about Tren and have found wide spread confusion about it mainly because when one writes "Tren," s/he could be referring to at least 5 different compounds:

1. Trenbolone Acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
    2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix )
    3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
    4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate (called Parabolan on this board and several others)
    5. Trenbolone Enanthate

The many names of tren have confused many people. I've seen VETs and MODs and MEMBERs of several boards (not just this one) equate one tren compound with another, not knowing that one is actually not equivalent to the other. One common mistake I see is calling Trenbolone Hexahydrobencylcarbonate "Tren Enanthate." They are similar, but not the same (see below). I also have seen people refer to Tren Acetate as Parabolan--wrong!

So, let's clear this up.

The following is a brief summary of the main differences of each that I have created in order to clear up my own confusion on tren and hopefully help others here in the process. It is not meant to provide a detailed description of Tren activity in the body.

1. Trenbolone Acetate--injectable version (Finaject and Finajet)
    This is correctly referred to as "Fina." Finaject is the acetate form of trenbolone. It was produced in a short acting ester (acetate), so its effect lasts only a short time and frequent administration is necessary. Finaject was an injectable steroid of veterinary medicine, which was extremely popular in bodybuilding and powerlifting during the 1980's. The injectible Trenbolone Acetate called Finaject is no longer produced.

(Refer to the end of this post for a discussion of Esters)

2. Trenbolone Acetate--pellet form (Finaplix)
    Finaplix was a veterinary cattle implant, which contained the potent androgenic steroid Trenbolone Acetate. Once Finaject and Finajet were nolonger manufactured, bodybuilders began using Finaplix to make topical or injectible versions of Trenbolone Acetate.

Today, cattle implants have become designer products with varied doses and combinations of estrogenic and/or androgenic (trenbolone) agents. So, the process of converting cattle implants to useful versions of trenbolone acetate has become more dificult since one must separate the trenbolone from the other additives present in the cattle implants before using it.

3. Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (called Parabolan by Bill Roberts)
    Parabolan contains a much different ester than Finaject and Finajet, called Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate. This ester extends the activity of trenbolone for more than two weeks, a more suitable design for human use.

The amount of trenbolone in 76 mg of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate is equivalent to the amount of trenbolone in only 58 mg of Trenbolone Acetate. The acetate is a little more potent, more effective per milligram, because the acetate ester is lighter than the cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester; therefore a higher percentage of the weight of Trenbolone Acetate is trenbolone. A similar comparison also can be made with the other long lasting esters of trenbolone: enanthate and hexahydrobenzylcarbonate.

The muscle building properties of Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are the same as Trenbolone Acetate (Finaject or Finajet) except for the longer half-life.

Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Enanthate. The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below), which all act almost identically (long lasting esters).

4. Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (called Parabolan on this board and some others)
    NOTE: At the time of this post this compound name was spelled wrong (hexahydrobencylcarbonate) in the steroid profiles. The correct spelling is listed above.
    Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate and Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate are exatly the same substances. Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate ester is just another name for cyclohexylmethylcarbonate ester.

5. Trenbolone Enanthate
    Although it is very similar, this compound is NOT the same as Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate). The only difference in these compounds is the esters (see ester definitions below).

THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN THE ESTERS

The most important difference between the esters is wheter it is a short acting ester or a long lasting ester. The next most important difference is the weight of the ester. As mentioned under the Trenbolone Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate section (above), the relative potency of each ester of trenbolone is parially dependent on the weight of its ester.

The main difference between different esters is simply the number of carbon atoms in the ester. Propionate has three carbons, acetate has two, isobutyrate has four, enanthate has seven, cypionate has eight, and decanoate has ten. More unusual esters, such as cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (used in Parabolan) has eight carbons and one more oxygen than the above esters making it the heaviest.

Therefore, the esters of trenbolone in order of potency when compared miligram to miligram (from most potent to least):
    1. Tren Acetate
    2. Tren Enanthate
    3. Tren Cyclohexylmethylcarbonate (Tren Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate)

The differences in potency caused by the esters are negligible. So, you should base your choice of Tren on how frequently you plan to inject, how much you trust your supplier, and how much you trust the brand of tren you purchase.

If you are concerned about the possible side effects of tren, and don't mind frequent injections, then consider using Trenbolone Acetate. If bad side effects manifest, Tren Acetate will quickly leave your body after the last injection due to the short acting ester (acetate); and your body will be able to begin to recover quickly. On the contrary, your recovery from bad side effects won't begin until 2 weeks after the last injection of a long lasting ester of tren because a long lasting ester of tren will stay active in your body for more than two weeks after your last injection--continuing to contribute to the bad side effects.

good post bro...probably helped out some others too

Oh btw you guys are newbs too. maybe as newbies you should learn from this board and spend some time helping other newbies out. I know it is annoying getting the same questions all the time, but the bottom line is we are all here to help each other.

wildbill5252 is offline Associate Member
    Just because we are newbs to the board doesnt mean were new to the game, but i understand your point.. we all are here to learn and have a little fun too
    Last edited by wildbill5252; 12-18-2004 at 08:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wildbill5252
    Just because we are newbs to the board doesnt mean were new to the game, but i understand your point..
    Never said you were new to the game, I said your new to AR, and I think the right thing to do is help guys out with questions. I have been here for a long time, and I always try to do what I can. I hate silly questions too, but helping someone with 17 or so posts is the right thing to do.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    so you need test with tren but why you need test it will be in my system for 2 wks after and then i will go on clomid to keep gains so gain wise i know about tren acetate but tren enthuante will i gain more of enthunate since longer ester . are the gains the same if they are then why is tren enthuante so much more expensive than tren acetate. later
    How do you spell "enanthate "? Not to be picky, but posts like yours are extremely painful to read! A little attention to grammar and spelling go a long way!

Tren "enthuante" is expensive because when the demand is greater for the same supply, or the supply is less for the same demand, the sellers can get more money for the product. Simple economics. If nobody is willing to pay, the price will go down, until it is only a slim margin over the cost of production. If more people are willing to pay and the seller easily sells his entire stock and has to turn away customers, he would rather keep the customers who are willing to pay more, and say AMF to the ones who won't. Nobody is forcing anybody to buy gear. It is not one of life's necessities.

Gains are not heavily dependent on the particular ester. The difference is the rate of release of the drug and its persistence within the body. If you are not willing to inject every day or at least every other day, and if you must use trenbolone , then obviously you do not want to use the very common and inexpensive trenbolone acetate, but will instead use the nice, convenient trenbolone enanthate that you can inject once or twice a week if desired. If the tren E is more expensive, well, that's life. Your preference for it helps to drive up the price.

Sigmund Froid is offline Associate Member
    It is possible that your dealer made a home brew of testosterone enanthate and trenbolone enanthate in the same vial. I doubt it though....he is probably just confused....

Thread Information