Thread: univex shutdown

saluu is offline Banned

univex shutdown

i got a letter that univex is shut down permanently and they are having a clearance sale it says univex america now i wonder does this effect their other branches like canadian branch . or is this a scam they have all kinds of sweet deals going on.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Haven't heard anything about it.

P Rock is offline Member
    i got an e-mail from them saying that they are having a X-MAS sale. but it does not mention anything about shutting down. i think they will be around for a long time, being that their products and service are top notch. maybe you should take another look at the letter and read it more carefully.

nordicpower is offline New Member
    Univex is currently closing their doors. Their email autoresponder states that they are out of buisness, and they have shut down their websites. they are a very legit company and hopefully they are safe and will return soon.

Quote Originally Posted by nordicpower
    Univex is currently closing their doors. Their email autoresponder states that they are out of buisness, and they have shut down their websites. they are a very legit company and hopefully they are safe and will return soon.
    This is true, I recieved the same autoresponder from Univex yesterday. Univex was a very legit company that had great products and excellent customer service. As of this moment they are completely out of the UG market. I have heard nothing about a sale of any kind. I hope nothing bad has happen to Univex and that they are just hiding out due to the current string of supposed bustes occuring over the past 2 weeks. I will try to keep everyone updated as I know more.

Just wanted to update everyone. Univex is done for. I know this as a fact. So while Univex was a great UG lab, it is no more.

Anyone know why?

saluu is offline Banned

the univex in the states good busted by le

sucks big time sucks now i have no more sources salu is desperatewhere do i go now i was so loyal to the m this is the worst news of this yr sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Anyone know why?
    I know why. PM me MBH and ill let you know.

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    sucks big time sucks now i have no more sources salu is desperatewhere do i go now i was so loyal to the m this is the worst news of this yr sucks.
    I'd highly suugest to be aware of scammers PM'ing you now. That's not the type of comment to make in an open forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    I'd highly suugest to be aware of scammers PM'ing you now. That's not the type of comment to make in an open forum.
    Thats what I was thinking, ignore any "sources from canda" that PM you now.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    saluu, you lost univex? now you can't be buried in your coffin with univex tren E or be the next Olympia champ or whatever lame ass claim you made about them

sounds like another boy trying to play a man's game (univex that is)

saluu is offline Banned

first of all

univex got busted and i dont have anything to do with it if that is what your imply8ing and chances our you work for another underground lab and are a competitor . OUr office one of them got busted but we will be back in business.

Quote Originally Posted by saluu
    univex got busted and i dont have anything to do with it if that is what your imply8ing and chances our you work for another underground lab and are a competitor . OUr office one of them got busted but we will be back in business.
    Nope, no ties to any ug lab. You just looked dumb trying to hype them up so much like you did:
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...73#post1403673
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/sho...40#post1313340

Now I just find it ironic that they are 'busted' as you say...

saluu is offline Banned

yeah blame me loser

first of all their office got busted look at all their other 1000 posts on univex im not the rat if i ever find out who was behind i swear . i deal with in canada not the states so get your facts right freak . IM pissed off as it is don;t piss me off more okay. that was my only source and to the loser who was a rat i hope you live a miserable life you rat.

saluu is offline Banned
    i was their biggest customer and to blame canadians when actually it was the american branch that got busted i say don;t take any pm from america. I was loyal as hell . i d rather die than rat out univex and stop giveimg me a bad rep on this forum. it pisses me off because im loyal when it comes to this ****. I got several customers who have orders okay and now univex is no more wonder what i m going through. bloody sick day today real bad day pissed off totally pissed off.

i'm not blaming you, like i said, i find it ironic they are busted because from your previous posts it sounded like you woulda taken a bullet for the guy. Always sucks to see a source go down but if he did go down, then that means he probably didn't know what he was doing. If I were you, I wouldn't answer another email from him if he is busted because cops could come knocking on your door next if he has any records of who he sent product to...

saluu is offline Banned
    yeah man it is cool anyways my post was about 5 months ago bro and i recently ordered from them 2weeks ago all was fine i know they real reason becaues im a big customer of theirs . pm me if you wanna know but i have already posted. It sucks it really does when source goes down i didnt know it would ruin my day finding a trusted source is a big thing and with legit stuff as well . anyways later 50 .

saluu bro, you just have to calm down over this one. Nothing you can do now. Univex is gone. It sucks, but it is the way it is. If you ordered recently be careful, if they get ahold of your order then you may be getting a knock on your door. Just be careful.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by LACBodybuilder
    saluu bro, you just have to calm down over this one. Nothing you can do now. Univex is gone. It sucks, but it is the way it is. If you ordered recently be careful, if they get ahold of your order then you may be getting a knock on your door. Just be careful.
    I thought he was in Canada? Do they do that there?

I, too, would like to know exactly what happened, or whatever details anyone is comfortable with sharing via PM.

Ill just put it this way. Sources who have open websites advertising where and how to get there stuff are posing a large risk. Univex had 2 websites, one for price and one for product overview. ANYONE had access to these sites. I think you might be able to guess what happen here.

Thread Information