BigJames is offline Senior Member

Question Letrozole during cycle and PCT

I am planning a 13 week Test E / Eq cycle. During the cycle I will take Nolva at 10mg ED (although, it has been suggested that I may not need it) and it has been suggested that I add Letrozole at 1mg EOD throughout as well. I have found some information from Pheednos post on PCT that indicates Clomid and Nolva doses during PCT, but how much Letro should be used during PCT and should it be used during the cycle as well? I have found info for Armidex, but not Letro. Are they the same thing?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Edit****************

Read my next post..............

But to make it clear run the letro through the cycle and PCT. Then at PCT up the Nolva to 20mg ED w/ Clomid.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 01-06-2005 at 01:46 PM.

Thanks...why do you stop the Letro?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Edit******************

I just was looking in some of my notes and found this post by Pheedno. Letro and L-dex have the same mechinisms and I have used L-dex durring PCT w/ Clomid and Nolva and always had a easy time recoverying.

So......... You can run the letro throughout the cycle and PCT.

Here's what Pheedno posted a long time ago.............

Aromatase inhibitors in men

The effect of aromatase inhibition on male gonadotrophin and sex steroid concentrations is illustrated in the paper by Trunet et al. (1993): 2.5 mg letrozole suppressed plasma oestradiol concentrations to less than 50% of pretreatment after 2 days, with recovery to approximately pretreatment values after 6 days. These decreases were accompanied by increased gonadotrophin concentrations, with resultant increases of approximately 50% in plasma testosterone . These results, and those previously published (Bhatnagar et al. 1992) on the effects of fadrozole in men, indicate that the aromatization pathway is of major importance in the regulation of gonodotrophin secretion by aromatically androgens
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 01-06-2005 at 01:44 PM.

Thanks Mudman...

bigjayo is offline Associate Member
    I was wondering about this aswell. I cut a cycle short b/c of a gyno, ran letro 2.5ed for 2 weeks, lump went away. Started PCT with nolva + clomid, and the lump came back. I was wondering if I could use letro + nolva + clomid, and then save some extra nolvadex for when I run out of letro to curb any estrogen rebound effect. SO in effect run 100mg clomid for 4 weeks. Run letro 1.25mg ED 4 weeks, 10mg(just for lipid profile) nolva 4 weeks, then at week 5 up nolva to 40mg for a few weeks to curb estrogen rebound? But everyone was saying no letro in PCT, it works fine for me so far.

anybody? Looking for others input.......

bump...letro with clomid and nolva in PCT?

It is working fine for me right now, low sex drive though..hopefully it will come back soon(only 1 1/2 weeks into PCT).

Thread Information