RuN3 is offline Banned

Question cyp and test e ml question

Quality Vet makes Teston 200 10ml(cyp) with 200ml for 1 cc. QV also makes Test E 10ml with 250ml for 1 cc. I have the cyp...so for my cycle :

week 1-4 M1T
    week 1-10 Deca 300mg
    week 1-10 Cyp 400mg

should I increase in the cyp so that i am getting 500 ml a week ?? and why didnt QV make the Teston also 250ml like they did the Test E......if they are both the same !!!

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    no need for the m-1t. test cyp and test-e are almost identicle.
    I would run:
    week 1 to 12 test cyp
    week 1to 10 deca .
    and dont forget pct. you need to run the test longer so the pct start times line up.
    and you are running the test higher than deca, that is good.
    good luck bro

youknowme is offline Member
    I agree with dive kid, test must be ran atleast a week past deca . And be sure to have all you need for a proper PCT. Drop the M-1T. Cyp and E will do the same thing in your body so go with the cheapest one. If you wanna know what you ought to run (400-500mg) you'd better bring us some stats...

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by RuN3
    Quality Vet makes Teston 200 10ml(cyp) with 200ml for 1 cc. QV also makes Test E 10ml with 250ml for 1 cc. I have the cyp...so for my cycle :

week 1-4 M1T
    week 1-10 Deca 300mg
    week 1-10 Cyp 400mg

should I increase in the cyp so that i am getting 500 ml a week ?? and why didnt QV make the Teston also 250ml like they did the Test E......if they are both the same !!!
    First cycle? Stick to the lower dose. Experienced? Go for it if you like. But I agree with everyone else, run the test another week or two beyond the deca. The M1T might or might not be a good idea. If you can get dbol I would go with that instead.

SuperMoe is offline New Member
    I'am planing to start a cycle with just QV-test 200 do i need to stack it with someting else or will it work ok by it's self. and how much should i use per week. thanks i'am new to this
    Last edited by SuperMoe; 01-07-2005 at 02:46 PM.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMoe
    I'am planing to start a cycle with just QV-test 200 do i need to stack it with someting else or will it work ok by it's self. and how much should i use per week. thanks i'am new to this
    u'll get more answers if u start ur own thread bro. but do 500mg/week andget some nolva and a pct lined up

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperMoe
    There is LOTS to learn. Slow down and do some research before taking the plunge....

SuperMoe is offline New Member
    that's why I'am asking to get more info on the Qv test. I used sustenol for 4 week and i got a little bigger This guy at the gym said that cyp test would help me get bigger but i was not sure if I should use it since it was for vet use and what to use it with

Thread Information