Thread: caught up

Honda954Stunter is offline Junior Member

caught up

what should i do on my first cycle deca 300mg ew test cyp 400mg ew 40mgdbol ed. friend did a injection at my house and my friend left his needle and needle cap on the floor so parents went through my room and found all my gear i had a total of 6 deca 4 tren 6 test e 6 test cyp 6 eq 200 winny 1000 nolva. all are 10ml so thats hella money down the drain o also took my nor adro m1t all my protien vitamns and my clomid i want to find it to finsh the cycle at least just did my 3rd inject last nightt hey found it this morning. what should i do with out clomid beside try and find the gear and jack it back. please help

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    you should not be doing that in your parents house.....move out is what you should do

i know i was all well can i move out then and take my ****. **** i love it so far too getting good gains great streght not holding a lot of water im surprised ****in awesome pumps daym i need my ****

workdude is offline Senior Member
    What you should do is move out....I don't think you should use in your parents house...Just my 2 cents...

As for your friend he's an idiot....

UNF12345 is offline Junior Member
    that sucks i have had some close calls when im home for breaks and the holidays. maybe try to explain how bad there ****in ur body up if they dont let u do proper pct.

Livn*Pumpd is offline Junior Member
    Maybe if you realized the trouble you could get your parents into for your foolishness you would think differently....

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Livn*Pumpd
    Maybe if you realized the trouble you could get your parents into for your foolishness you would think differently....
    I agree. Bro stop doing that sh!t in your parents house. You should kick your boys as$

IronRuffy is offline Associate Member
    Just freak out man!!!! start running through walls and then tell them you need your stuff... Be really shakie...Get on your knees, it will ad to the drama!

On a serious note, your too young, you still live at home... It is a blessing in disguise. You need not worry about your pct. You haven't got that much in ya...

Happy hunting.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    what dumbfuk leaves the needle and **** on the floor?

Jackman is offline Banned
    grow up..... all i have to say. If you cant hide gear enough from your parents dont juice! as for your "friend" why is he injecting at your house you guys have bumb injection sessions or somthing?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    you guys have bumb injection sessions or somthing?

LOL

MER
    MER is offline Member
    Why do you still live with your parents? If your juicing your over 20 I hope. If your over 20 you should be moved out. Maybe I'm old fashioned...

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    Go get a PO box

look im about to buy a new house thats why i still live here and no i dont do sessions my friend was doing it for his 2nd time so i was making sure i knows how to do it and not **** him self up. i told my parents i need the pct. and they let me have the nolva but not the clmid i was like ****. all my **** was hidden so good they ****in searched every where. im pissed my mom was all you will have withdraws i was all no mom it isnt meth im not a ****in drug addict.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackman
    grow up..... all i have to say. If you cant hide gear enough from your parents dont juice! as for your "friend" why is he injecting at your house you guys have bumb injection sessions or somthing?
    Lol...thats a scary thought.

No excuses about buying a house, etc., etc. You respect your parents and abide by their wishes. When you have your own kids one day, you will realize how this is the only right way to act, if you haven't learned it by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Honda954Stunter
    look im about to buy a new house thats why i still live here and no i dont do sessions my friend was doing it for his 2nd time so i was making sure i knows how to do it and not **** him self up. i told my parents i need the pct. and they let me have the nolva but not the clmid i was like ****. all my **** was hidden so good they ****in searched every where. im pissed my mom was all you will have withdraws i was all no mom it isnt meth im not a ****in drug addict.

The point is your parents are legally responsible for whats going on in their house and you bringing that **** in there like that is total disrespect no matter how you look at it and try to make yourself feel better.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Your friend's an Idiot...(next time direct your buddy to spotinjections.com)

Start PCT.(regardless of is you've only got in one shot or twenty..you should play it safe..everyone's body responds differently to supramaximal endogenous hormonal administration)

Don't worry about the gear u lost.

Learn from the experience.

Won't flame you for shooting at your parent's house (as there are at least already 7 posts saying the same thing).

Don't talk to your parents about the steroid issue either.. as the discussion will always shift along an undesireable tangent.

Apologise..ask for your gear back so you can 'give it back to your supplier and try to get you money back'..having realised 'the terrible mistake you've made'...

that should get you your gear back...

If you plan to juice in the future.. buy your gear on a week-to-week basis so you'll never have any stashed at home...hence, never putting your family in danger.(Buy all your PCT drugs beforehand... as they are not controlled substances).This should work till you live on your own.

My advice may go against the grain... but should aide you in making the most of your current situation

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    If you are still living under your mommie's little roof then you get what is expected . Live & learn but why the heck are you using that anyways with only 3 months natural training under your belt?? You need to grow up son..

Its very interesting to see the responses when someone asks a question about gear and everyone gives moral and ethical advice.

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    Its very interesting to see the responses when someone asks a question about gear and everyone gives moral and ethical advice.

funny moreso than interesting...Hooker
    a row of posts not anwering the question at hand: "what do i do when...?"
    (no offence to the posters)

Still... in my reply i told him what i think he should do.

I stand by what i said
    Last edited by *Narkissos*; 12-19-2004 at 11:22 PM.

It's not so much the actual answers, or lack of them...it's the fact that members would presume to give moral/ethical advice that wasn't asked for. Thats what interests me...

i dont have 3 months of working out under my belt im not that stupid my friends are i tell them to work out naturally for a couple years to get the best gains but that is minuim ive been working out since i was 15. and now i decided to go unatural to see how it is. i got some back i found the stash and took some to sell to make my money back. i learned my lesson. i no its messed up o do at my parents but im not the only one. o well i dont understand how they say this **** hurts i feel no pain at all ever not even the day after. also got my clmoid back i took it put my luquid clmid from ar site in a water bottle put most of it in it and witht he little left i added water so they cant tell lol

Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    It's not so much the actual answers, or lack of them...it's the fact that members would presume to give moral/ethical advice that wasn't asked for. Thats what interests me...

I think its because he's putting more people at risk than just himself and not really caring about who he could affect. That bothers people.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Only 3rd shot? You haven't been shut down very hard for very long. Lack of pct isn't going to mess you up all that bad. Write it down as a lesson learned, I say. Don't worry too much about it if you can't get your clomid back. If you do get it back, may as well use it I guess.

As for the moralizing I guess everybody has said pretty much what I would have said, and I imagine you feel like hammered dog poop now so I won't add much to it except to say that hey, it is their house. In your house, you make the rules. In your parents' house, they make them, and it isn't a negotiable thing.

Thread Information