Thread: Fat in cycle??

Phatso is offline Associate Member

Fat in cycle??

i got one for ya guys.. i keep asking ppl at the gym about fat and it being on cycle.. they keep saying u wont gain any fat while ur on cycle.. is this true? so i shouldnt worry about fat ? whatever weight i gain will be muscle?
    i dont eat much usually couple meals a day
    examples of meals *
    meal*
    6 eggwhites + tea w milk
    60 g pro shake
    meal*
    tuna in water + cabbage red + white + 2 tbsp taco sauce 10 kcals
    meal*
    full grilled chicken + grilled onions
    meal*
    1 piece wheat bread + mortedella 2 pieces + mustard

could i get any fat off those foods? i rarely cheat i usually have 2 bags of peanut m&ms per week sometimes powerhorse sugarfree

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatso
    i got one for ya guys.. i keep asking ppl at the gym about fat and it being on cycle.. they keep saying u wont gain any fat while ur on cycle.. is this true? so i shouldnt worry about fat ? whatever weight i gain will be muscle?
    i dont eat much usually couple meals a day
    examples of meals *
    meal*
    6 eggwhites + tea w milk
    60 g pro shake
    meal*
    tuna in water + cabbage red + white + 2 tbsp taco sauce 10 kcals
    meal*
    full grilled chicken + grilled onions
    meal*
    1 piece wheat bread + mortedella 2 pieces + mustard

could i get any fat off those foods? i rarely cheat i usually have 2 bags of peanut m&ms per week sometimes powerhorse sugarfree
    I've known guys personally that gained almost 90% of their gains in fat. Things were done wrong. They did it thinking testosterone would burn off fat so they ate like a pig, already being 20 lbs overweight or more, drank beer, and in spite of a 4 day a week workout routine, the fat was gained more then the muscle.

The fat burning effects of testosterone dont begin to happen until you are between 3 to 4 months "on". This can be dangerous to your health to go on for long term and there could be permanent damage to your natural testosterone production. I suggest you not do steroids with the idea that it will help your cause in loosing weight. It will backfire and gain you 20 more lbs.

Aboot is offline Banned
    You can always gain fat on cycle. You should continue to eat well to maximize gains. There is no reason to do otherwise. If you go out and eat three steaks at one sitting, no prob, but if you decide to go on an all beer and marshmellow diet, I doubt you'll see the gains you want.

Phatso is offline Associate Member
    i dont intend on loosing weight im pretty lean.. just that i was so fat before i have loads of excess skin e/w belly / arms.. i finished a sustanon250/primo cycle helped me out a lot now my 3rd week into second cycle .. test prop / winny / eq / clen
    my body is gettin tighter more muscles harder but weight is going up.. i do cardio e/v 20 mins walkin 25 mins jogging.. before i eat anything.. so basically this cycle is just to get more defined so far its workin great

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member

Thread Information