Big Al is offline Retired Moderator

Board Idea????????

Hey,

I have an idea...........

With the recent additions to the Mod list and the ever increasing number of Members, I would suggest an area which lists the details of our excellent, funny and helpful mods .

Maybe in the format of:

Name
    Height
    Weight
    B/f
    Training Lengh
    Years using AAS
    Favourite Stack
    Specific areas of expertise
    Newbie Stack
    Inspirations
    Goals
    Months on Board
    GMT hours when online i.e. 9am-5pm etc
    Online history, i.e Mod of other boards etc
    Email address
    Other Contact info is applicable

Anything else??

I do this to build the rep of the sight and hopefully avoid some of the negative feedback other sights have had recently. We have an excellent sight with excellent mods so I suggest this to promote the site and our mods and to give info to our members, especially newbies who may sometimes question the source of our info.

Peace

BA

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    That is a really good idea.It helps to keep track of the info of our Mods Also if we have a particular question we can look at that Mods exp and send them a message.

I also think it will give the newbies a greater sense of security on the board afterall not many people meet face to face.

I,m with you 200% on this one BA

Billy

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    You UK bros are thick as theives ain't ya? J/K I too think it's a good idea. Obviously it will be left up to the individual how much personal info they want to divulge, but I think profiling the mods is a good idea. Each of them brings a unique experience to this board and it would be nice for a newbie to know who to direct a specific question at.
    Pete

Eddy23 is offline New Member
    THAT'S A NICE IDEA DUDE WE SHOULD REALLY DO THAT

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    BumP!!!!

bigtraps is offline Member
    Another good idea. But there is getting to be too many forums to check.. All i really want to see is a pic of mike.

B

U

M

P

Mike Guest
    Thats a pretty good idea - especially since we are thinking of appointing 'diet gurus' or training gurus etc etc - people that have much to contribute but may not be experienced in AS - that way you could look at their strengths and ask the right guy - say one mod has more GH exp than the next or etc etc etc

(I don't think I will be posting my pic bro - at this point I would feel about as safe walking into the police station library and using their computer to mod the forum LOL I showed Pete cause he's a bro and he's in Canada so he can't do shit anyway LOL)

I may get a faceless or something I will let you know

Glad you like the idea bro.

I think it would save you guys time and help build the sites profile.

On the Pic if you show me yours I'll show you mine...........Shit maybe not LOL

Off topic, theres been talk about BSS today, I just heard they're going invite only, had alot of problems with scammers.........apparently?

BA

Heard the same just a case of waiting and seeing

Billy

Hey BA just checked it out and the members are to be hand picked after 6.00pm today.How you know if your still a member I don,t know?

Billy

CYCLEON Guest
    like anabolic fitness - which is a good board i might add, all vets - and a little less attitude now that animal is gone, tho i liked him.

ptbyjason Guest
    Good idea on the info about everyone. That's a lot of stuff on the list man, it must have taken forever. Maybe I should just post a resume, jk.

I didn't know BSS was going invite only. I'm hoping that we never have to do that. We have a lot of people that look out for each other right now, so hopefully we want have to resort to that.

Like Mike said, we will have some changes soon with mods over different sections. It will give some of the mods a break from trying to cover all of the sections of this board and hopefully we can appoint some well deserving bros up to the status they deserve soon.

CYCLEON Guest
    i really like bss but they didnt clamp down on the flaming i guess - i didnt see any myself tho, maybe cause i never get into those kinda things. Its one thing when we mods are horsing around but real attacks on people for sharing their opinions (less they are scammers) wont be tollerated here and that will do the trick I believe.

Mike Guest
    THANK YOU - as much as I think you're an ass cycleon (thats not a flame I really do think that LOL) I am happy you share that opinion with me - We joke around and tease eachother but the crap over there was just mean - like newbies asking questions out of ignorance - people getting in trouble for not knowing everything - that's not cool - I would like this to be a place people feel comfortable coming to for answers bout stuff - it gives them a resource to make sure they are being safe - or else people could really fuck themselves up out there

Glad you all liked it!

BA

Thread Information