Dukes is offline New Member

Enough calories?

I am trying to clean up my diet and this is what i have been doing, can you guys give me some feedback if I am getting what I need. I am in my 2nd week of a cycle of cyp.

breakfast - 6 egg omlette w/ cottage cheese
    snack - oats and protien shake
    lunch - fish ( 200g alaska pollock)
    snack - bagel and a can of tuna
    dinner - 2 chicken breasts
    then protien shake before bed

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    what are your stats and activity levels? i'd shrivel to nothing on that diet...

iam 6', 185lbs and on a tight budget (student). Doing cardio about 3 times a week for about 30 mins.

i don't mean to offend you, but 6' 185 tells me that you either don't need to diet down or you don't have a lot of muscle mass while still having some fat to lose.

i have a feeling it's option number 2 and in that case i'm very happy that you're asking for diet advice. the diet doesn't look bad at all. just don't cut your calories too much too fast or else your body's metabolism is gonna slow down too much and will start working against you. try to do more than 90 minutes of cardio per week.

lastly, i don't think you should be taking cyp right now with your goals unless the docs have you on testosterone replacement therapy.

thanks for the advice.......... I just think my problem is the way i see myself..... i was about 255 of pure fat about 2-3 yrs. ago and have lost it all and am now in the best shape of my life, just not cut like i want to be, but also since i lost all the weight feel like a skinny runt without much strenght since i lost all that weight. Thats why i decided to do a cycle of cyp. to get bigger. I just want the best of both worlds and am havin one of those shitty feelin days not knowing what i want.

lol. nothing to be ashamed of bro. losing 70 pounds of fat can't be easy. the more you lose the harder it gets to lose more. just be patient and stay disciplined and you'll get the body you want.

Thread Information