msimo007 is offline New Member

Talking PCT after a cycle of testosterone

im a 33y old male,height:5 10,weight:80kg.i ve been working out for almost 3years (i gained around 10kg of muscle ).i will take for my first cycle of steroids a 250mg/week of test enath for 8weeks,any suggestion for my pct ,,i heard lot about clomid but i heard also about its undesirable side effects ,so is it possible that i use just nolvadex and and for how long?? thanks for ur help

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    1st - Your cycle needs some work.. reconsider what you have planned...

2nd - Do some more research, it helps...

3rd - Read these, in the PCT Forum, where this should have been posted:
    PCT START TIMES
    PHEEDNO'S PCT
    SERM/AI DEFINITION

Hope that helps.

MER
    MER is offline Member
    I also agree you need to do more reasearch.. Also do a search on PCT. Uee the search button, theres a ton of into on clomid/nolva

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    Quote Originally Posted by msimo007
    im a 33y old male,height:5 10,weight:80kg.i ve been working out for almost 3years (i gained around 10kg of muscle ).i will take for my first cycle of steroids a 250mg/week of test enath for 8weeks,any suggestion for my pct ,,i heard lot about clomid but i heard also about its undesirable side effects ,so is it possible that i use just nolvadex and and for how long?? thanks for ur help
    That's a pretty short cycle. It almost isn't worth the shutdown. Why not try extending to at least 10 weeks, maybe 12 weeks? Even 14 weeks would not be excessive at that dosage for a first cycle. Yeah I would extend it to 12 weeks and definitely you need a full pct. Clomid sides are pretty mild and I can't say I experienced any negative sides from clo whatesoever. Any sides are well worth the benefits. You could dispense with the nolvadex a lot better than the clomid!

With a dosage of only 250mg/week of test E you should have nolvadex on hand but you don't need to use it unless your nips get itchy or swollen. If no symptoms, save it for another cycle. If you do start using it at any time during the cycle, you must continue using until the end of pct.

If all you have is enough test for 8 weeks, I suggest you save it until you can get some more. Look at it this way... for the first 4 weeks you won't see any real gains in either size or strength. Then at the end of 8 weeks, after being in a slightly anabolic condition for only 4 weeks, you have taken your last shot and now wait for 3 weeks before beginning pct. Then after 3 weeks of pct you will just be beginning to recover with full recovery by... when? Depends on you but you might be in a catabolic condition for as long as 2 months in return for 4 weeks of modest gains. Net gain, possibly zero. Maybe even, worst case scenario, a net LOSS! Also loss of libido beginning a couple of weeks after last shot. Also risk of discovery by people you don't want knowing or blabbing that you are a "roid freak". Also a slim but real chance, as with any IM injection, of getting an abscess, etc. Is it worth it? I don't think so. But maybe with a longer cycle, yeah, depending on you.

Definitely do some more homework. I don't think your plan is going to work very well and I think you need more basic background knowledge especially regarding pct.

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    ya bro i agree, u need to do a lot more research! search test enanthate or cypionate . they both r a good all around 1st cycle. i would recomend somethin along these lines:
    test e or cyp at 400-500mg/week for 10 weeks and maye dbol at 30mg/day for the 1st 4 weeks to jumpstart the cycle. and 10mg/nolva thruout.
    pct 2 weeks after last test injection-clomid at 300mg day 1, 100mg 2-11, 50mg 12-22. nolva 20mg thruout pct.

b4 u get ur self into anything tho i really recomend u read a lot on this board and get to know ur stuff. make sure u read up in the diet forum as well.
    good luck bro.

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    ya bro you def need to run your test higher. no point for you to run low amount of test for a short time. and yes you def need pct

Thread Information