Thread: New guy with ?

Fish is offline Junior Member

New guy with ?

Hey guys I've been one of those lurkers for a while on this board and decided to get into the crowd. I'm 25, 5'7 165 lbs training 8 years but that's counting lay offs. Currently two years without interruption. I know you guys are gonna hit me with "bro, you can still gain alot of weight naturally" but I'm hard-headed and have made my mind up to do a cycle. Due to sides and money I'm looking at a cycle like the following:

1-10 200mg/wk cyp
    1-10 200mg/wk EQ

Clomid therapy following this cycle.

What are your opinions of a low dose cycle like this? I'm wanting 15-20 pounds of LBM. Is that realistic? My diet will be solid and training routine is something I do well with already. Much of my research goes towards diet and As but it seems everyone is different. Just looking for opinions good or bad.

Awesome site. Very informative and encouraging.

Dr.Evil is offline Retired Moderator
    if you really can't afford to get anymore gear then that will have to do. you will be able to get 15lb of muscle in 10 weeks from that if you already have a good solid natural muscle base for the steroids to work off of. if not then 15lbs will be a stretch at that dose.

Well I could get more but kinda wanting to stay at lower dose. I have a good muscle base. I know 165 doesn't sound like much but I'm solid for my size. Do you suggest to up the test to 400 mg I assume?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Up the EQ to 400mg/week as well. Truthfully bro...this is still a very mild stack...great for a beginner. You will also need nolvadex (or arimidex ) and clomid....which I'm sure you already know

Originally posted by Fish
    Do you suggest to up the test to 400 mg I assume?
    yes

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    Well give us a number your looking to spend and we will work with it.

Originally posted by gsims
    Well give us a number your looking to spend and we will work with it.
    Well honestly money is not that big of an issue. I just thought that I could get away with doing a low dose cycle (being a newbie) because of my training and diet ( Which is solid because of AR of course).

Tankass is offline Senior Member
    yea as a first cycle you can get away with low dose. Your first cycle usually gives you the biggest gains so I see nothing wrong with what you have there.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    500mgs test
    400 eq
    weeks 1-4 dbol
    clomid post cycle
    the bird up top hasnt even done a cycle
    this stack ought to give u what ur looking for

I just saw the thread about new guys and low doses from yesterday. I guess I could have gone without posting this thread.
    Oh well thanks for the opinions anyway.

there are no stupid questions. if you want to learn keep asking.

bigwillster is offline Associate Member
    Looks like a nice first cycle. I would up the dosage though bcuz remember you will eventually lose maybe 1/2 of the 15 lbs you're gonna gain. I would do EQ @ 400 and test @400 as well. Make sure to have your nolva and clomid.

Welcome BTW and feel free to post your questions.

Originally posted by bigwillster
    I would up the dosage though bcuz remember you will eventually lose maybe 1/2 of the 15 lbs you're gonna gain. .
    Why is that? If the calories are maintained and clomid therapy is solid. You think half of the 15 lbs would be water?

I couldn't tell you exacty how much water or muscle you will lose, but the odds are you will lose some muscle as well. I'm 5'7 165 and this will be my second cycle: eq 400/ 8 weeks, sust 500mg/ 8weeks, and winny 50mg ed/4 weeks. With a solid diet and training I plan on gaining about 25 lbs. But again, I think I'll lose maybe half which I'm okay with cuz I don't want to be 190lbs and at 5'7. I look like a stubby ass mofo.

What did your first cycle look like bigwillster?

Originally posted by Fish
    What did your first cycle look like bigwillster?
    Let me tell ya, it was the weekest cycle one could. I only did sustanon 250/week for 8 weeks. I did gain about 15 lbs but lost it ALL bcuz I went on a trip right after my last cycle and din't complete my clomid therapy and didn't workout for several months. I was a newbie to AS and knew nothing about diet, supplements, anti-e's, and didn't know Anabolic Review existed. I am now more informed and have pretty much averything ready for my cycle. I have:
    Myoplex Protein, creatine, glutamine, arimidex , multivit, anti-oxidants, liver protectors, liver detox, cranberry x, milk thistle, saw palmetto, vit e, b-5, and I even bought a George Foreman Grill for my steak. Yummmm
    The most important thing I need is the gear and my clomid which I'll be driving over to Mex this weekend to purchase. What supplements will you be taking with your cycle?

glutamine,protein, and a multivitamin. I'm gonna run creatine with my clomid therapy. I wasn't planning on starting until around May. So as far as planning everything will be very thorough.

Good luck bro.

Thread Information