Thread: legit or not?

cardocbyday is offline New Member

legit or not?

powermedica labs. have been in m&f for two to three years but not currently

rsx
    rsx is offline New Member

P.medica

I have heard of them and purchasd from them dont know if its legit havent used yet. Reason beeing my 400pr ml deca has stuf floatin in it dosent look good . I have pm a moderaror and has not returned a message its ben 3 weaks. I called the supplyer he said he would send me another immeadeatley that was almost 4 days ago. I also purchasd winstrol 50pr ml. I have read good stuf on them in this site but am still not convinced. I took one shot of winey in the thigh and was hopeing to feal driven, motovated, aggresive i onley took 1/2 ml 25 mg. I felt nothing is this normal? The injection site was verry soar but went away over night . Im new to this so any info would be greatley appreciated thanks. RSX

1badcamaro is offline Anabolic Member
    well you were right to pm a mod but one shot of winny isnt going to make you feel any different imo, your best bet would be to post pics in the steroid pic forum and ppl will be able to help you out a lot better

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    What products are you using?

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Never heard of them.

Dimes is offline Senior Member
    Never heard of them.

Incharge is offline Junior Member
    what kind of stuff was floating around in the deca ? thats not good. i wouldnt get gear from them again exspecially if it has some particals floating in it. did you try to boil it? maybe you should stick a needle in the top of it and set it in a frying pan for 30 seconds and see if the particals disolve...

rsx

boil deca ?

Was wondering what this would tell me about the deca . If thay desolve does this mean its safe. I dont want to get an infection or any thing. I just lost a leg in a motorcycle accident and DO NOT want to take a step backwards in recovery. Thanks RSX

Incharge is offline Junior Member
    sometimes when gear settles there are particals (powders) that do not completely dosolve so i have taken gear and heated it up on the stove and it was fine, the problem is i dont know exactly what is floating in your gear????? so i can not say if it would be safe or not...

rsx

thanks

Thanks rsx

Thread Information