Thread: cutting

Stephan is offline Associate Member

cutting

I am 20 years old and this my 2nd cycle...I ended my fitst cycle 2 months ago...I gained 20lbs on that cycle...it was deca 250mg and tes e 500mg it was a 10 week cycle...I am pretty swole now but i want to get cut up and lean for springbreak because I am going to Daytona... This Is the cycle that I am going on...Will this give me the results I want...will it make me cut up and show my abs???

Week Winstrol (mg/week) Primobolan (mg/week) Clenbuterol (tablets/day)
    1 100 100 1 tablet 3 time a day
    2 200 100 1 tablet 3 time a day
    3 200 200 -
    4 300 200 -
    5 300 300 1 tablet 3 time a day
    6 200 200 1 tablet 3 time day
    7 200 200 -
    8 100 100 -
    9 - - 1 tablet 3 time a day
    10 - - 1 tablet 3 time a day

tycin is offline Anabolic Member
    winny needs to b taken at 50mg/day and i have no idea about the primo. add some test, and it might b kinda soon for another cycle. did u get blood work done?

IMO if u just want abs then hit the cardio and get on a good diet. maybe give an eca stack a try.

Consistency is offline Extraordinarily Exorbitant
    If your looking to get cut and "have your abs show" then cardio and diet is key. Winny DOES NOT burn fat. Yes it will harden you up if your BF is low enough. Winny needs to be run ED at 50mg. The clen should be pyramided, search "clen handbook" it will tell you all you need to know. The best way to get cut is cardio before breakfast and a solid diet.

Froggy is offline Member
    Your using the primo acetate???

Froggy is offline Member
    IMHO...primo needs to be injected...winstrol @ 50 mg/day oral...save the clen for later...Bro...

I am not taking 50 mg a day...ill take 25mg a day...so your telling me that this cycle wont cut me up

Quote Originally Posted by Stephan
    I am not taking 50 mg a day...ill take 25mg a day...so your telling me that this cycle wont cut me up
    wuts ur bf%? u need it to b low to even c results from the winny. winny wont burn fsat it just makes u hard and tighten u up. and no point in taking IMO if u dont take 50mg/day!!

I am 12% bodyfat

I bought a 20ml 100mg bottle so there is 200 grams total...I dont have enough to take 50mg everyday

i meant 2000mg total

I bought a 20ml 100mg bottle so there is 200 grams total...I dont have enough to take 50mg everyday
    then u shouldnt do it IMO... shoulda looked into it a little better b4 u ordered. and at 12% i dunno how well u will c the results from winny anyways, besides if ur lookinf for a six pack then winny's not gon help bro. u gotta hit the cardio and get on a good diet.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Consistency
    If your looking to get cut and "have your abs show" then cardio and diet is key. Winny DOES NOT burn fat. Yes it will harden you up if your BF is low enough. Winny needs to be run ED at 50mg. The clen should be pyramided, search "clen handbook" it will tell you all you need to know. The best way to get cut is cardio before breakfast and a solid diet.
    Good advice on the diet and cardio. However you are wrong on the issues of the stanozolol and fat loss and the use of clenbuterol . All androgens promote fat loss, the stronger the binding to the AR the more fat loss, the clen should be run with a beta-2 upregulator like benadryl. Bro use the winny at the end of a test prop cycle you should be fine. I personally think primo is a waste of time to use but adding it to a test prop winny cycle should be great, 1mg of letro eod could also be thrown in the mix.

bignatt is offline Anabolic Member
    i agree with the big K.I.G another thign to consider would be anavar johnny b posted a study on how it decreased abdominal fat

I f I did what big K.I.G told me to do would i have to take the tes prop everyday or just once a week? the bottle i am getting is 20ml/50mg...is that enough for a 10 week cycle

no its not enough

I f I did what big K.I.G told me to do would i have to take the tes prop everyday or just once a week? the bottle i am getting is 20ml/50mg...is that enough for a 10 week cycle
    Ok to be honest your posts tell me that you don't know what you are getting your self into. Do some research on the following: Testosterone enanthate . Testosterone propionate . Stanozolol (winstrol , winny). Oxandrolone (anavar , var) Clenbuterol (clen ) and Benadryl to use with the clen.

As for a cutting cycle.Testosterone enanthate ......250mg E3D (625mg wk)
    Boldenone /nandrolone 200mg E3D (500mg wk)
    Stanozolol/oxandrolone 50mg ED
    Letrozole 1mg ED.

As for clen it kills heart and muscle cells, lowers blood plasma and increases pressure in the lungs <------ I read this in a study.

As for the above cycle i would suggest you do research first before thinking about trying it, then decide what is best for you.

i think for a first cycle you should run a low dose maybe 300mg of test a week 400 at the max

Quote Originally Posted by bignatt
    i think for a first cycle you should run a low dose maybe 300mg of test a week 400 at the max
    What is shocking is that this is not his first. "Deca 250mg and test e 500mg it was a 10 week cycle"....his words.

oh ya haha i didnt even notice that

So now your telling me to get the tes E...I thought Tes prop went better with winstrol ...
    Ok I have decided what I am going to do...

I am going to do...

Tes Pro, winstrol and clomid... (Will I see alot better results if I add primobolan ??? I dont have the money to spend on the primo but I will wit if I have to...Will I be fine without it?

So now your telling me to get the tes E...I thought Tes prop went better with winstrol ...

I am going to do...

Tes Pro, winstrol and clomid... (Will I see alot better results if I add primobolan ??? I dont have the money to spend on the primo but I will wit if I have to...Will I be fine without it?

I am going to do...

I am going to do...

I am going to do...

ooops

i would go with anavar instead of winny i like it better and you can run it longer im saying 300mg not 3 shots

its to late i already ordered winstrol ..and i wasnt takling about you I was saying big kig told me to do 75mg or tes prop everyday...im saying why can I just do one shot a week of 500mg why do i have to do 75mg everyday

prop makes you hold less water thats why he reccomended it

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Prop is best when injected ED
    You can double it for 150mg Every other Day

If you are afraid to inject ED or EOD, then prop is not for you!

its to late i already ordered winstrol..and i wasnt takling about you I was saying big kig told me to do 75mg or tes prop everyday...im saying why can I just do one shot a week of 500mg why do i have to do 75mg everyday

Can I mix the winstrol with the prop and inject it all at one time, so I dont have to do 2 shots a day...better yet can i take all these together in one shot

Tes prop......250mg E3D (625mg wk)
    Stanozolol /winstrol 50mg ED
    Letrozole 1mg ED.

bmwrob is offline Member
    The reason that Prop has to be shot ED is to keep your blood levels constant (Remember... just like the Winny). The half life of Prop is something like 3-4 days. If you were to do 250mg/E3D then your hormone levels would be up and down. That is not a good thing with gear because that means more sides and less results. No offense, but by reading all of your posts it is obvious that you have not done enough research into this game. All you want is to get "cut up" for spring break and that is a bad thing. Using AS is not for short term goals like "getting cut up for spring break". Personally, I would say to save your $ for now and do A TON more research before you even consider using AS. I do also realize that you believe this is a "quick fix" and will probably still do it anyways... so to that I say GOOD LUCK.

Can I mix the winstrol with the prop and inject it all at one time, so I dont have to do 2 shots a day...better yet can i take all these together in one shot

Tes prop......250mg E3D (625mg wk)
    Stanozolol /winstrol 50mg ED
    Letrozole 1mg ED.
    change this to to this
    Tes prop......75mg ED
    Boldenone 400mg/wk
    Stanozolol/winstrol 50mg ED
    Letrozole 1mg ED
    nolva 10mg/day

thanks alot bignate

Thread Information