mikeweb is offline New Member

Start with DBol only

A buddy of mine was saying that its better to start with dbol for 3 weeks by itself, then switch over to sust injections.

Whats everyone's opinion on this? Pro's and Con's?

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Why is it better? Can he elaborate anything educational on that, or just because?
    It is better to use both. That way the D-bol will kickstart gains while the Test is making its way through your system.

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    I think what he is trying to say is you start with d-bol and sust together but only run the d-bol the first 3 or 4 weeks for a kickstart while the sust is "getting ready" to kick in.

Am I correct in assuming that?? If I am, yeah I know lots of people that do it that way.

GetinBig is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ammar
    I think what he is trying to say is you start with d-bol and sust together but only run the d-bol the first 3 or 4 weeks for a kickstart while the sust is "getting ready" to kick in.

Am I correct in assuming that?? If I am, yeah I know lots of people that do it that way.

This is what I think also.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeweb
    start with dbol for 3 weeks by itself, then switch over to sust injections.
    I deciphered- D-bol by "ITSELF" for 3 weeks, THEN switch over to Sust.

Quote Originally Posted by bluestrm
    I deciphered- D-bol by "ITSELF" for 3 weeks, THEN switch over to Sust.
    yep you read it correct... 3 weeks on dbol , then then start on the sust.

Susguy is offline Associate Member
    bro sus takes around 4 weeks to kickin, so you can do
    week 1-3 dball
    week 1-? sus

toolman is offline Banned
    yep you read it correct... 3 weeks on dbol, then then start on the sust.
    THis is foolish and serves no purpose. Do not take any gear advice from this guy as he sounds clueless. Saty in here and you'll learn alot more. You run the dbol abd sust the same time. THe dbol gives you an iummediate kick while waiting for the sust to kick in about week four. By the end of the 4th week you keep taking the sust but drop the dbol as you will by now feeling the full effects of the sust.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    THis is foolish and serves no purpose. Do not take any gear advice from this guy as he sounds clueless. Saty in here and you'll learn alot more. You run the dbol abd sust the same time. THe dbol gives you an iummediate kick while waiting for the sust to kick in about week four. By the end of the 4th week you keep taking the sust but drop the dbol as you will by now feeling the full effects of the sust.
    haha, tell me about it.. ive been reading alot of posts (more reading then posting) on AS and what my buddy said sounded odd to me. Since I remembered reading that Sust takes a while to kick in.

Thanks for the help.

Also, would it be benificial to continue the dbol past the 4th week but in a lower doseage (5mg ed) for example?

niXon)( is offline Member
    haha, tell me about it.. ive been reading alot of posts (more reading then posting) on AS and what my buddy said sounded odd to me. Since I remembered reading that Sust takes a while to kick in.

Thanks for the help.

Also, would it be benificial to continue the dbol past the 4th week but in a lower doseage (5mg ed) for example?
    no it wouldn't

Thanks for the help.

No need. THe genreal belief in here is to use dbol for short periods due to potential liver toxicity of 17aa which dbol is. However I have read other articles claiming that is overhyped.

I personally don't like dbol for anything other than a kick start as it just gives me water bloat and no long term gains like injectable test.

odrorir is offline Associate Member
    Try low dose AM DBol therapy for a while. It is really great. I can point you to some reading if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    No need. THe genreal belief in here is to use dbol for short periods due to potential liver toxicity of 17aa which dbol is. However I have read other articles claiming that is overhyped.

I personally don't like dbol for anything other than a kick start as it just gives me water bloat and no long term gains like injectable test.

Quote Originally Posted by odrorir
    Try low dose AM DBol therapy for a while. It is really great. I can point you to some reading if you like.
    I know alot use low dose am as a bridge, but I don't bridge.

The Baron is offline Fourth Koala of the Apocalypse
    35 to 50mg dbol every day weeks 1 through 4. You can begin to taper off after week 2 or 3 if you don't have much. Break the daily dosage up into 4 or more doses. Conventional wisdom is that over 4 weeks or over 50mg/day is excessive and exposes the liver to unecessary stress. This is just good cautionary practice. Some guys run dbol for as long as 8 weeks and some guys eat the stuff like M&Ms with little deleterious effect but I would advise sticking to the (possibly over-) conservative dosing. My personal preference would be to NOT continue beyond 4 weeks even at a reduced dose, and to have a minimum of 4 weeks off before using any more.

First shot of sust on same day as first dbol. Already explained in previous posts.

Thread Information